posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
For anyone considering living off the land or even hiding themselves away remotely in some foreign country then just be aware of the following......
Treat it like a public awareness post...
All parts of the daffodil are poisonous. An extract of daffodil bulbs, when applied to open wounds, produces staggering, numbness of the whole nervous
system, and paralysis of the heart. If you are trapped in a small space with a daffodil, it will give you a headache. There have been several cases of
death by daffodil poisoning in which the bulbs were eaten in mistake for onions
Better to know than not I think...
edit on 9-12-2010 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)