It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihad -Man Arrested In Military Recruitment Center Bomb Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Jihad -Man Arrested In Military Recruitment Center Bomb Plot

www.nationalterroralert.com

A 21-year-old part-time construction worker obsessed with jihad was arrested Wednesday when he tried to detonate what he thought was a bomb at a military recruitment center — the second time in less than two weeks that an alleged homegrown terrorist was nabbed in a sting operation.

Antonio Martinez, a naturalized U.S. citizen who goes by the name Muhammad Hussain, faces charges of attempted murder of federal officers and attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction, according to court documents filed Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
While the prevailing attitude on here is that terrorism is "no bifg deal", the simple fact is that our security routinely discovers, investigates and stops these kinds of plots all the time.

This, saving the butts of those that think it is not a big deal.

Home grown terrorist like this are perhaps the most difficult as they tend to be deeply integrated into society.

Thankfully their radical religious views make it almost impossible for them to not broadcast their intents.

www.nationalterroralert.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Interesting how weapons of mass destruction USED to mean chemical , biological, or radiological threats (the ones capable of murdering small states and counties) but now seems to encompass anything which will kill more than ten people and scare the urine out of anything in a ten block radius.
Some consistancy would be good on that, because I can assure you that every time a weapon with a war head gets fired, that falls under the above classification pretty damned well.
On the subject of the arrest made, I congratulate the involved law enforcement organisations on a job well done. Internal, or domestic anti terror measures are never something I would attack, as I believe they are the only legitimate anti terror measure one can take. Its the invading , sabre rattling, resource aquisition on the sly crap I cant tolerate.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wow, more fear mongering from you. Who's surprised?

"Jihad-man" Cute. By the way, there's already at least three threads on this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Most on this board see the war on terror as a lie and they see the muslims as being set up. Most people on this board see israel's hand behind this fear so that the wars in the middle east are justified. The crazy thing about this board is that just about all the MODS that I have seen are staunchly pro-israel and they also spread alot of fear mongering about muslims.

Who runs this place? lol

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Semperfortis,
Thanks for posting.
He is a young one.

Any word on his connections?

top topics

join