It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizophrenia: a link to heaven or hell?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

My schizophrenia started with an angelic possession in London at the Tower of London which lasted 4-5 days at the time I was deeply involved in Buddhism so why the hell would the Christian God light me up like a Christmas tree,when it comes to the Gods logic and reason are faculties that often seem lacking,its all a big video game with smoke,mirrors,magic and advanced technology and a damned dangerous game at that one run by sociopaths and psycopaths.The Gods are crazy as the movie suggests.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

Originally posted by ChiForce
I have been reading this book called Kundalini Rising. According to some of the accounts, the Kundalini energy was accidentally unleashed within the individual. However, the individual consciousness wasn't prepared to handle the intensity of the energy as well as the dreams and visions that usually come with the experience. The question becomes why? If these psychological condition is the doing of some divine purposes, why would this divine being has chosen individuals not capable of receiving this "gift."

I haven't read the book, but i would ask...

-What individual's have been chosen not to receive this "gift" and what is the criteria that determines wether you'll recieve this "gift" or not.

I am speaking from experience, BTW. Yes, I have experienced the Kundalini rising when I was 18. I am in my mid 30s now and have been meditating for the last 4 months. I regularly experience the Kundalini energy in various degree of intensity. Yeah, I have dreams and visions because I have my third eye opened.

Also, when I was 18 still in college, the school dean and the psychiatrist wanted me to undergo some long term treatment. Hahahaha......I saw through them and left the college for good. I was able to live out my spiritual life unhindered. The world is a dangerous place for the gifted one. What is the criteria? Don't know.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

A common experience for kundalini experiencers - a lot of Christians that undergo kundalini awakening actually experience visions of hindu deities and other phenomena related to eastern religions and vice versa - people prone to eastern religions will experience visions of angels and Christ, etc.

I think this type of phenomena really is just trying to show a person that all religions are interconnected and are essentially one and the same at a fundamental level - the universe is holographic and each part contains the whole.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think schizophrenia is both a mental illness and a link to heaven/hell. It gives a awareness of all your actions that is almost maddening. I heard voices telling me of all my past actions or sins that I have ever done and I kept confessing to strangers on the street and psychologists in various sessions. Then it was even more incriminating because the voices began to judge me with sentences to Hell or tried to trick me into committing suicide for purposes of reincarnation (which there is no such thing).

I had 3 suicide attempts and then I finally realized I am simply being a coward and put in a position of fight or flight. So I just tried to ignore the voices as much as possible. But then after six months. I finally cracked and went to a hospital and confessed I needed help with suicidal thoughts and got psychiatric treatment.

I believe God can put any illness he wants to humble anyone for any reason. Nebuchadnezzar was made crazy for 7 years because of the pride he had in the kingdom that God built and claimed it as his own doing. God also used a dark spirit to cause Saul mental anguish, in which Saul blamed David and threw a spear at him for it.

Now I have medication to ease the paranoia a bit, but I am thankful because it always teaches me to be aware of my surroundings and trust God in those areas that others aren't doing the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Schizophrenia and all those other "mental illnesses" are an operation to make money for drug companies and give psychiatrists the impression that they have power over us.

They and their technologies cause most of it on purpose. Study the data on "mind control" for more information.

The correct handling for unwanted mental states is to identify and remove restimulative factors, bring the restimulated person to present time as much as possible, and help him or her get rid of the programming that is causing the problem. I'm not saying this is easy. That's why psychs don't do it. But it is an effective therapy, unlike the dangerous chemicals that are currently popular.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
Schizophrenia and all those other "mental illnesses" are an operation to make money for drug companies and give psychiatrists the impression that they have power over us.

They and their technologies cause most of it on purpose. Study the data on "mind control" for more information.

The correct handling for unwanted mental states is to identify and remove restimulative factors, bring the restimulated person to present time as much as possible, and help him or her get rid of the programming that is causing the problem. I'm not saying this is easy. That's why psychs don't do it. But it is an effective therapy, unlike the dangerous chemicals that are currently popular.

My wife hears voices, they are killing her. Your analogy is exactly what she and I talked about, and I believe in a form of truth in what your saying, here's why...

When she talks with me on the phone she doesn't hear them. The electronic interferrance from her cell phone blocks them out. It for this reason I've bought her an iPod. She says it's been helping block the voices.

Go figure...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I think you need to contact the community psych team, have a chat with them, its not that hard to section someone who is a danger to themselves and others.

Problem here is first he needs to be contained, then treated, but when people are released, they are not obliged to take their meds, so the only thing you can do, is crisis intervention.

I have a "problem" that apparently should be medicated, but the side effects are horrid, I become numb, foggy, can't think nor feel, but meds do stop the black clouds from gathering. Luckly I am not a danger, just impulsive and stupid sometimes, but I dread to think how much of a struggle it must be, when a person really does need meds, but hates the side effects, weight gain, tiredness, along with the ones I have experienced.

Call the crisis intervention team, they can and will help, but something must be put in place, to ensure that when his condition is under control, he doesn't relapse

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
God is a gentleman not dictator. he has created man in his own image and loves and cares for every human life that is why he sent his son Jesus to earth to die on the cross for the sins of all mankind. God wants all men to come unto him and he loves all, however he has given each of us our own free will and the choice to do good or evil. The many tragedies in this world are not from God but are men and women who chose to use their will for evil instead of good. owever there is the demonic presences on earth that try to do evil and that is where the voices in peoples heads come from. God is real and is standing with arms wide open to cure your pain and each individuals lives better but it is our choice to embrace him or push him away.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join