It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Falling Fireballs filmed over Santa Monica

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Dear friends,

I want to submit a film I made for your consideration and review. I just barely managed to capture two strange objects falling from the sky last Wednesday at dusk in Santa Monica CA. Because of all the talk of the supposed missile or UPS plane contrail off the coast of Southern California, I was surprised to see what I saw. There were strange contrails coming off of the objects. And they were shocking to behold... truly. Jaw dropping. I have no idea what they were that night, and I was very lucky to be able to capture the moment of footage that I did (and it turns out other captured film too).

The film does not do the experience justice, as when my wife and I saw the objects... it was really spectacular. Someone in a car even stopped to watch next to us. Anyway... just wanted to show you and maybe find out if anybody else had seen these object that night. Watch the first link SILVER SURFER UFO - Santa Monica

SILVER SURFER UFO
www.youtube.com...

UPDATE: Strange Falling Fireballs over Santa Monica

There are now multiple angles of footage on both December 1st and December 8th of STRANGE FALLING FIREBALLS over Santa Monica. Witnesses first thought they were planes crashing, etc.

This is the primary film that you are watching now that I shot on December 1st...
www.youtube.com...

See another video from a different person at a different angle on December 1st here...
www.youtube.com...

Here is a video from an anonymous source on December 8th...
www.youtube.com...

See another video here from a new friend who takes a different angle on December 8th...
www.youtube.com...

We all found each-other to all about what we say through using Twitter. It was blowing up with posts about "Santa Monica Fireball", So I started to organize the group because my video is the main pice of proof.

Twitter was booming with information about the events... just type into the search "Santa Monica UFO" and you will see all the observers.

So please... my respected community of ATS. Help me find out why the sky is falling and that the Silver Surfer is riding the air in Santa Monica. I have written to many TELEVISION STATIONS, NEWS and BLOGS. Fingers crossed... or send me leads if you can
The four angles and many more eye witnesses give this case lots of credibility and with solving the mystery.
edit on 9-12-2010 by The Astro Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
To have a few videos of the same event from different people makes this very interesting. For what they are I dont have a clue. The way its moves aswell tickles the brain a bit. Maybe we are being invaded? lol
edit on 9-12-2010 by Redevilfan09 because: add more

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

If you have actual videos that would be a HUGE find. What days do you have video from? Approximate time? And approximate direction of observation? If you give me these exact details, I can access if you videos should be brought into the order of the films we have at this moment That would be very exciting, so let's get down to the bottom of this. Let me know your thoughts.

link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I am excited to learn more about these films you have!

link   
There was a threat of similar events some time ago, with videos (including one I posted). Let me try to find it. Anyway, it isn't UFO.

I found it. Pay atention to page #3. There is my posted video, plus others similars posted by Phage. You'll find there some explanations too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good day all.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
There was a threat of similar events some time ago, with videos (including one I posted). Let me try to find it. Anyway, it isn't UFO.

Would love to see it for comparison. Did you look thorough all the films? Different angeles of the same events. Many people say them both nights,and I got lucky that people starting passing the video I made around,and we started working together to get the media on this. I mean... the sky is falling

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Astro Man

I actually saw something very similar last year when I lived in Missouri! Unfortunately I didn't get to capture video but I did have a camera around and took pictures! I will have to upload them to show. This is really interesting, im guessing either Alien or incredibly advanced Military tech?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I can see where you would think this but I think the two are actually different anomalies. My reason is that the ones in this post appear to completely stop for a moment then continue in the different direction. Jets obviously are not capable of such things.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Interesting videos.

Are you able to provide approximate locations of both December 1st sightings?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by s7ryk3r

Well, hard to say if the object stops or if it could be an optical effect and it is just going straight for the camera point of view at certain moment.

Anyway, I can't debunk or confirm and I do think It is a very interesting video.

One last thing. We all know there are a huge amount of gov. secret projects. Many times, we say "can't be a plane because planes don't stop or do radical moves". Think about it, isn't could be something they want us to believe?....of course, I'm not talking about comercial airplanes. Frecuently "they" denie the existence of devices, weapons and vehicles that years later they end confirming they had them for a while.

cj6

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Those are very interesting objects but i have no idea what they are.

before skeptics come in and say they're balloons
planes and helicopters dont move that fast or make maneuvers like it did and they're definitely not birds...im trying to think what skeptics would say it is lol
Objects fall straight down as well so they're NOT meteors.
Its a UFO of some kind for sure

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That's so weird. I heard this mentioned on the news this morning but didn't get to catch the story. Seems like lots of people saw these things. I'll be following this thread for sure. Could it be some type of military aircraft? Maybe remote controlled or something? They turned so fast, it looked like they were swimming through the sky.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm confused. None of these videos are of the same thing. All were taken on different days and/or at different times of the day or night. Most of them appear to be airplanes. Why do you seem to think they are all the same thing?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by s7ryk3r

Well, hard to say if the object stops or if it could be an optical effect and it is just going straight for the camera point of view at certain moment.

Anyway, I can't debunk or confirm and I do think It is a very interesting video.

One last thing. We all know there are a huge amount of gov. secret projects. Many times, we say "can't be a plane because planes don't stop or do radical moves". Think about it, isn't could be something they want us to believe?....of course, I'm not talking about comercial airplanes. Frecuently "they" denie the existence of devices, weapons and vehicles that years later they end confirming they had them for a while.

I am on the same page as you, I have thought about aliens and UFO's for a long time,(since 2004). My opinions have gone from I totally believe in them, I don't believe in them, they could exist if.., it's metaphysical, and so on. I also believe our military is always doing something Top Secret and working on various projects, what better time to deploy them than at night, when most people are less likely to look up in the skies. Then again the aliens and UFO's could be us. I have also thought it possible that UFO's will be what we fly in, and aliens are basically people who have been enlightened. Then again that is my own opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
At first, I thought it could be those GLONAS-M satellites that fell into the Pacific?? But then I had read they fell near Hawaii, I believe...I will provide the link for you to check out....I don't think that's what you have caught on video though...Very Interesting...

www.newsbcm.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ok, now that is very interesting, and I have literally NO idea what that is or could be. I could guess that its some sort of a meteor/comet changing direction as its re-entering our atmosphere, kind of like a firework with gases escaping randomly causing the turns!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The first video from the 1st of December is a bit strange, quick direction changes almost certainly rule out commercial airliners. Perhaps a small, recreation light aircraft such as a 2 seater cessna trainer? No idea really.

However, the one from the 8th could very well be the onset of the Geminids:

Annual Geminid meteor shower

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Very interesting and cool video - thanks for posting it.

My favorite part about it is that there is NO WAY that someone can claim this is nothing more than yet another contrail...

Keep your eyes peeled and your camera ready and definitely please post any other anomalous events you're lucky enough to witness. I'd love to see them....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil
The first video from the 1st of December is a bit strange, quick direction changes almost certainly rule out commercial airliners. Perhaps a small, recreation light aircraft such as a 2 seater cessna trainer? No idea really.

They are aircraft/contrails. I see these all the time. In fact, I saw some very similar to this just yesterday.

Originally posted by Morgil
However, the one from the 8th could very well be the onset of the Geminids:
Annual Geminid meteor shower

No. They are nothing like Geminids. Way too slow to be Geminids, and anyone who has observed Geminids before will tell you that they look nothing like Geminid meteors!. More likely that the footage is of an ISS pass.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Last week a fireball fell out of the sky in Ireland.

It was a meteor.

Scientists in America have offered the people of Ireland $500 per gram of that meteor.

The meteor fell over County Galway and apparently is quite huge for its type, it was said it scattered over the entire county. It was on the radio, I never heard it but my brother phoned me up and told me about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join