It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New CNN Interview with Jesse Ventura - Gotta love this guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think the video will speak for itself. Enjoy it.

Almost Heart Warming

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Its hard not to like this guy. He doesnt make many friends, which makes me want to be his.

Ventura/Assange 2012!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion and concern. Ventura is straight forward and I give him alot of respect for having the balls to be honest.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Courage is what this world needs. Not apathy. And his abbility to respond quickly with the truth is something not commonly seen on the main stream media interviews, or television for that matter.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Most definitely proud to say he was my governor, if not only for a term

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He has always seemed like a pretty cool guy but, his new show is a big nonfactual pile of trash imho.

Sadly its not really even good for a laugh.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candycab
He has always seemed like a pretty cool guy but, his new show is a big nonfactual pile of trash imho.

Trash? Listen, I don't know which "side" you;re on, but if you want the people of this world to open there eyes, then we need shows like this.

They may not tell everything, but if they did, they'd be taken off the air in a matter of seconds.

That would not help any cause of getting the truth out there what so ever.

________

If you don't believe the government is doing anything wrong, then you really need to wake up

________

If you are a disinfo agent trying to discredit anything that may open a few eyes to corruption, remember you are a pon in there game, and when they no longer need you, you will either be done away with, or be very lonely, for you will have many enemies on both sides of the line.
edit on 14-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
REV 6: 6

4 Horse Womb Men

www.youtube.com...

Kevin = Level Up

Did You Feel It @ Heart 2?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

i agree with you totally
its like if you try to download to many files at once your pc just shuts down
pretty much the same thing.

slow and steady wins the race

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture

Originally posted by Candycab

Trash? Listen, I don't know which "side" you;re on, but if you want the people of this world to open there eyes, then we need shows like this.

They may not tell everything, but if they did, they'd be taken off the air in a matter of seconds.

That would not help any cause of getting the truth out there what so ever.

________

If you don't believe the government is doing anything wrong, then you really need to wake up

________

If you are a disinfo agent trying to discredit anything that may open a few eyes to corruption, remember you are a pon in there game, and when they no longer need you, you will either be done away with, or be very lonely, for you will have many enemies on both sides of the line.
edit on 14-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

I don't want to come off sounding like Jerk or anything so its nothing personal just how Im feeling about the show

No sides here, I know my Gov isn't trustworthy and never has been. If I had a side it would be my own.

I never implied the show should be canceled, in fact I generally like watching these sorts of shows but this show is a complete train wreck. People I know who aren't really into things like this forum and these topics etc say it comes off as completely unbelievable and a total Joke.

I agree with them since the show uncovers nothing and I think more often than not they make it up as they go along or maybe jumping to their own conclusions. Honestly any show that would let Alex Jones on it and take his word as the Gospel is a sham to begin with, he has to be the biggest disinfo bozo on the planet.

Shouldn't this show be based on facts ? So far in every show I have seen their facts have all been nothing more than hearsay that can be dismissed in about 5 minutes on the Net.

If it "wakes" people up hey thats great, but its still a misleading mess.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. The Assange part is what makes it hilarious.

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Ventura/Assange 2012!

edit on 15-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join