It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Is Julian Assange an Alien Contactee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm really curious as to this Julian Assange guy.
A lot of noise is that he's a pawn of the elites / CIA and actually out to do damage to the conspiracy movement, internet etc.

Others that he's independantly wealthy, has made it his life mission to be a torch-bearer of truth and information by forming wikileaks etc

Well, what if we're all wrong about Assange and he's on a mission all right, but one that's been initiated by a higher benevolent intelligence?
Perhaps not direct face-to-face Billy Meir style, but more like subconcious influences and ideas to form into actions etc.
Even to the extent that all those running Wikileaks have been 'briefed' on what to do and how to do it.

I think it's telling that, so far, Wikileaks has not been infiltrated or brought down. No saboteurs or traitors from within have arisen to do the bidding of the pervasive ptb.
Nor have any informants managed to get the dirt on wikileaks as a whole.
It's almost as if the ptb are scratching their heads going 'Who the fck are these guys/gals?'
To try and combat Wikileaks they've tried their own (partially effective) assymetrical warfare.
First they've tried to honeytrap Assange, this is looking uncertain in whether the 'rape' allegations will stick.
Then, seeing that the cables are being released anyway they've resorted to attacks on the financial gathering ability and hosting companies overseas.
This has shook up Wikileaks, but has failed to sink the fleet of ships that are sailing closer and closer to their destination....

The facts are that he's fighting the governments of the world that are keeping secrets from the people. He's not doing this in a violent way (direct uprising), nor in an ineffectual way (effete diplomacy) either.
But he is getting results.

In the past 2 years he appears out of nowhere with a bold agenda that's going from strength to strength.
Could this of been years in the making, with training, timing and all things coming together for one big knock-out blow to the corrupt elites?

Now I keep an open mind on the whole 'aliens amongst us' theory but the guy really does appear to be apart from the norm.
No-one else has had the bottle to publically face-down the ptb by launching a withering information war upon their horded secrets.

Freedom of information is his thing, releasing out the hidden gnosis, dirt and intrigue that goes on with the ptb. He's pretty much got the support of a large swathe of the 'aware' public. Indeed what's impressive is that both sides of the left-wing, right-wing ideology are putting aside differences to either back him or side against Wikileaks.

He is just one part of the Wikileaks organisation, indeed he's said they'd of prefered to of kept it faceless but for the fact they could be impersonated / copied and someone else coming forward claiming to be wikileaks. This is sharp thinking, the ptb could easily try to subvert and connive wikileaks from their own end if they didn't have a spokesman.

He's got the fair-haired, blue eyed vibe going, not exactly aryan macho but certainly norse-looking, yet he comes from Oz and has certainly flexed his man-like credentials. Albeit via a couple of honeytraps.
The Pleidian-fans must surely be thinking there's some connection there.
I think I've seen some talk that he's what they call a 'star seed', basically someone who has an 'alien soul' (usually from Seven Sisters constellation).

Maybe it's just me but he certainly looks apart from the usual media talking heads.
Indeed if I was a higher intelligence that was looking down in despair at what the corrupt and evil elites running the world were doing, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to lend a helping hand via those who can speak up against them using the relatively new technology to do so...

That's my out there theory of the day, anyone else think this or similar?
Or is WR just talking pure hoop?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
wow
consciousness works in incredible ways

i read about wiki leaks for the first time today,

i had paid no attention to it till now as i found no interest in it, i know governments are corrupt without being told about it--- but when seeing a report about him arrested? i was like wow he looks like a pleadian minus the long hair ... but not all ets have long hair!

again, just like obama, hes somebody who was relatively unheard of before he came into the limelight

i do believe these `figures` and people are shoved in to the public eye for a reason, all part of the `play`

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

You still here ,you had better hurry or you will miss the plane.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Remember what he said when asked about UFOs, he basically said those interested in UFOs were nutjobs comparable to people who think they're the antichrist.

I hardly think a contactee would talk like that....unless (engaging conspiracy mode), he is trying to divert attention away from the UFO based leaks and waiting for the right moment as part of his masterplan!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I noticed that too. The problem is a lot of 'ufo-believers' are either dis-information or mis-information and this is what WL was to guard against imo.
But the vibe was he got so many ufo pictures sent in none of them fit the criteria for wikileaks anyway.
Basically it has to do with historical importance, so for ufo / alien submissions you'd pretty much have to be on a 'Billy Meir' level to get it done.

Now if you understand that there are pro-ruling class factions of elites and also a more hands-off pro-peoples elites who are normally under the radar more than the ptb elites then the whole picture becomes clearer.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Just a clarification. He in no way said all UFO believers were nutjobs.

What he did say was that a bunch of nutjobs have tried sending him stuff that could not be verified.
And let's be honest, that can too be said for any public forum regarding the issue, from MUFON to ATS itself.
While he did appear to not be overly concerned with the topic, neither did he appear to write it off as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Agreed. His statement leaves one important fact. There are mentions of the UFO phenomena in future leaks. That is exciting. But my question is how powerful can these "UFO" leaks be when the are merely within diplomatic correspondences. You would have to go deeper into secret files to get the good stuff... no?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

that thought crossed my mind as well! another viable option for sure. the time is ripe. thanks for voicing your opinion. i was waiting for it...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The 'channellers' have finally admitted that YES, he is in fact a Galactic/ET.

The hair and height is a dead giveaway.

Have you seen how tall this man is?

He's about 6'7.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Astro Man

Agreed. His statement leaves one important fact. There are mentions of the UFO phenomena in future leaks. That is exciting. But my question is how powerful can these "UFO" leaks be when the are merely within diplomatic correspondences. You would have to go deeper into secret files to get the good stuff... no?

At the very least, and depending on how UFOs are mentioned within the cables, could well be our first tacit admission of their existence here by the U.S. Government. Particularly considering the source of the cables and th re fact that, to date, the U.S. has not disputed the authenticity or truth if the information within the leaks. It would be tantamount to disclosure by proxy that we are being visited by non terrestrial societies.
A simple line like "...after we watched the Sirian craft depart..." could be all it takes to legitimize UFOlogy as a whole.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Astro Man

Well the good news is there are about 15,000 files waiting to be released that are of the classified as 'secret'. Hopefully a chunk of these are the UFO files

edit on 9-12-2010 by WatchRider because: Addition

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yes I suppose you're right dethduck, his exact words were

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant,”

So whilst that doesn't mean that's his opinion on all UFO believers, I still don't think his words offer any kind of hope to the theory that he maybe a contactee either. He could have just said that they haven't had any verifiable, original documents solely about UFOs (I know he's mentioned documnts with 'references' to UFOs) but he gets the word 'weirdo' in there and the antichrist comment too. That flippant type of comment is usual the reserve of those that don't take the UFO subject at all seriously.

Also he only mentioned that some documents had 'references' to UFOs this could be as banal as politician 1 said something about UFOs to politician 2. A UFO is still an unidentifiedt object and not proof of ET life. I do hope there is something concrete in the next leaks but I'm not getting too excited!

edit on 9-12-2010 by DrHammondStoat because: ?!

edit on 9-12-2010 by DrHammondStoat because: because

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Yes I suppose you're right dethduck, his exact words were

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant,”

So whilst that doesn't mean that's his opinion on all UFO believers, I still don't think his words offer any kind of hope to the theory that he maybe a contactee either. He could have just said that they haven't had any verifiable, original documents solely about UFOs (I know he's mentioned documnts with 'references' to UFOs) but he gets the word 'weirdo' in there and the antichrist comment too. That flippant type of comment is usual the reserve of those that don't take the UFO subject at all seriously.

Also he only mentioned that some documents had 'references' to UFOs this could be as banal as politician 1 said something about UFOs to politician 2. A UFO is still an unidentifiedt object and not proof of ET life. I do hope there is something concrete in the next leaks but I'm not getting too excited!

edit on 9-12-2010 by DrHammondStoat because: ?!

edit on 9-12-2010 by DrHammondStoat because: because

I believe in alien existance but just because of that doesn't mean I get excited over ufo material. Most ufo's are government technology, a few possibly alien.
The alien presence is reckoned to either be on earth already or in different dimensions for the most part.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
2010: The Year We Make Contact...

surely Arthur C. Clarke can't be wrong???

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You know the more I think about this I reckon Assange is doing all he can to distance himself as much as he can from the ufo side of things overall. The reason is there's so much credibility that he's gained he'd be throwing it away by even admitting interest in it.
It would be too much ammo for his opponents to use against him and Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
I believe in alien existance but just because of that doesn't mean I get excited over ufo material. Most ufo's are government technology, a few possibly alien.
The alien presence is reckoned to either be on earth already or in different dimensions for the most part.

I agree exactly with your take on ET's and UFOs WatchRider, I think interdimensional or already here are where it's at. The excitement comment was just directed at people in general.

To see some documented proof of ETs, non-terrestrial UFOs or top secret covert technology is something I could definitely get excited about, hopefully there is something lurking in the Wiki leaks vaults regardless of Assange's personal view of the subject.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

You know the more I think about this I reckon Assange is doing all he can to distance himself as much as he can from the ufo side of things overall. The reason is there's so much credibility that he's gained he'd be throwing it away by even admitting interest in it.
It would be too much ammo for his opponents to use against him and Wikileaks.

I think you nailed it mate. He's gonna let the cables speak for themselves.

That's why it really frustrated me when everyone jumped on the 'WIkileaks is CIA/Mossad' bandwagon especially when they read that he's not a 9/11 truther! Of course he has to deny it, that was during a time when Wikileaks was building up it's status as a force to be reckoned with and to admit that you're a 9/11 truther with no credible hard evidence, something WIkileaks is known for, he would only be doing harm and risk losing all credibility.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

That's why it really frustrated me when everyone jumped on the 'WIkileaks is CIA/Mossad' bandwagon especially when they read that he's not a 9/11 truther! Of course he has to deny it, that was during a time when Wikileaks was building up it's status as a force to be reckoned with and to admit that you're a 9/11 truther with no credible hard evidence, something WIkileaks is known for, he would only be doing harm and risk losing all credibility.

Yeah, for God forbid that his statements on the issue would actually be his own, actual opinion, right.

Still, as everybody that even hold an "Outrageous" opinion about 9/11 is automatically named as a "Truther", I am sure he coud be considered one aswell, given that he with his standpoint put every 9/11-conspirationist in the OH MY GOD-State, thinking his statement was totally outrageous.

As for him being an Alien Contactee.. I doubt it, given his standpoint on the matter, but he indeed would fit being one, in regards of his looks.

new topics

top topics

join