It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow: Prime Minister says Army is on standby Snow -20c

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
May seem far fetched but with all the geological activity,eartquakes,volcanoes and what not it seems as though the earth has been hit by gravity waves ,which have been absorbed by techtonic movements and all the other planetiods are exhibiting extreme electromagnetic speeding up with auroras crowning their north and south polars..
It now looks as though this is happening to our dear green turf,jewish scientists proved that by speeding up the electromagnetic speed moving through a body of boiling water caused the water to supercool and freeze,so it would appear there is a cosmic event occurring to our turf in the cosmos.
Question is where the hell is the gravity wave coming from thats speeding up the electrmagnetic field and is a probable reason for the odd once in a 500 million year snowball earth event.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"Jewish scientists?!?!?!"

What does their religion have to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

It was in american scientist,or was it the new scientist,and stated "jewish",which I would take it to mean as it states.infact i think it was on a TV news article as well.Its all in the science

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Well my UK friends some driving advice from Canada.

1. Locked up wheels are no good. Only turning tires get traction. Spinning tires are useless.

2. Use a lower gear and keep your speed down and start slowing down earlier than you normally would

3. Give lots of space between vehicles.

4. Order some tire chains

5. Buy a shovel and a couple of bags of salt and throw them in the "Boot"

Don't drive if you don't have to.

The transit bus made me laugh. Whoever driving that is a moron. Speaking as a former transit driver who's driven buses in snow, there is no point being out in conditions like that. You have an uncontrollable 53 000lbs vehicle. Smartest thing to do is pull over and wait for plow/salt/sand truck. That driver only endangered himself, his passengers and all others near him.
edit on 9-12-2010 by DEEZNUTZ because: (no reason given)

To drive on ice & snow, two magic words: 4x4 and winter tyres

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join