It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things i hate about myself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ya know what i am gonna rant about myself, but before you think oh what an ego it is in fact a rant about things i hate abot myself.

I hate being so in love with my ex i mean i would really give the world to get back with her, she (in my opinion) is the perfect woman, she is smart beautiful (beyond belief) and a really,really nice person and in my opinion , and many of my friends, we are suited for each other. But we split up about 6 or 7 months ago and i really want her back.

I hate not being as smart as i want to be i mean i try to learn things but they just dont stick and i will learn things that really are of no use instead of learning what is actually useful!

I hate not being able to be a nasty person i know that sounds stupid but i really hate being nice all the time but then i just think " if i dont help this person i will like crap" yknow sometimes you just wana say sorry i cant help but inside you know you have to or it just wont feel right yknow.

I hate not being able to lose my temper with anyone even people i hate i just could not bring myself to hit a person because i know i would do some serious damage (not being big headed).

ant of you hate a certain part of yourself

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sometimes you just gotta accept the things you don't like about yourself, stay away from the selfhate, it sucks.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just meditate a lot.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Play some violent video games...i have your first problem that you listed...and it helps alot....just go blasts some peoples heads off with a 12 gauge or an M16. Youll feel better....even though it isnt an anger problem...you still will.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
To be honest it seems like you just lack confidence in yourself,

Maybe you need to find ways of building you people skills, your too nice to people possibley becouse you do not like confrontation, or just hate saying no,

find ways to build that up and im sure you will fell better about yourself,

Asala

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Solutions!

1. Cut her name into your arm. ITLL MAKE HER LOVE YOU AGAIN.

2. _PRETEND_ to know a lot. OR delude yourself into thinking that the first idea that pops into your head is 100% correct. Just ask people here how to do it! Plenty of them around

3. Just watch news. LOTS of news. Itll make ya bitter and hateful pretty quick

4. Get "steroid rage". Just an injection a week, and pretty soon youll be snapping the spine of the person infront of you in lines when they take too long.

Things I hate about myself?

That I persist in living in this pisshole of world, but yet suicide is such a "sin" in the eyes of the Lord.

Not allowed to die, but the world sucks? Huh what?

Damn you "life", damn you to hell.

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What i hate about my self is im to afraid to hurt someone.
like im big enough to smash pretty much any1 i meet but
i dont.It gets really bad some times.every 1 gos damn wouldnt wanna
mess with him then someone goes oh dont worry about Daniel
he wont hurt a fly.:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Got you all beat, sometimes I do hate everything about me.

edit: freudian slip? said I do hate everyone about me.

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Reasons for selfhate of me

1. I am not a nice person. I spend a lot of time with a nasty look on my face.

2. Hate my job! am manuevering to get out, but it will be another couple of months before I have a better one locked in.

3. I'm very flippant. I make a lot of belittling comments. Frau Doktor says I can see the dark cloud within every silver lining.

4. I cannot express my thoughts without resorting to profanity. It's a &&#^$*#& crutch of the inarticulate!

5. A lot of rage bottled up. Sporting clays is one outlet, but the neighbors complain. . . .

6. I'm a fat tub of goo.

7. I have a sizeable intellect, complete w/ IQ in the 148-152 range. But I don't use it to get us out of a financial tight sqeeze. I spend most of my off hours daydreaming. About totally useless $&^(|*! I have done a great deal of research (probably a 1000 hours) for instance into alchemy . . .

8. No matter how I comb my hair, it looks like hitler's.

9. Body odor. I'm obese and so I always smell faintly of bacon. No matter how often I shower.

10. I'm argumentative, and always think I'm right. Always. Frau Dr. tells people that I have always been right, except that one time, when I thought I was wrong . . . but turned out to be right after all.

11. Insomniac

12. Cold fish. Want to tell Frau Dr. and the spawn daily how much I love them. But I forget. Forget!!! I am pond scum.

13. I'm full of myself. I can go on for hours and hours all about me.

14. I see the worst in humans. A recovering drug addict and alcohol abuser, I am familiar with the dark side of the force. Fascinated by it even

15. I have a lack of concern for other people: the guy who started this thread, for instance. Back to you.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally post by dr_strangecraft
13. I'm full of myself. I can go on for hours and hours all about me.

I never woulda guessed

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I hate not being able to be a nasty person i know that sounds stupid but i really hate being nice all the time but then i just think " if i dont help this person i will like crap" yknow sometimes you just wana say sorry i cant help but inside you know you have to or it just wont feel right yknow.

I hate not being able to lose my temper with anyone even people i hate

A lot of things have probably changed between you writing this and me replying. I shouldn't revive these old threads, I suppose, but they are sometimes very interesting.

My problem is pretty much the opposite of yours.. I can't control my temper whatsoever. I can control my behaviour though, but I can't control whether I will get angry at someone's stupidity or not. About 99% of the time, I will.

You don't hate not being able to be nasty - you just hate not having a spine and not being able to tell the truth regardless of what's socially popular, expected of you, "politically correct", publicly accepted, and people's opinions and "being offended" etc.

I do not have that problem, but again, quite the opposite - sometimes I wonder, whether I should be writing so much about things I know will make people angry (although I only tell the truth). But it just shows how much variance there is in humanity, and how both of us have to carry our individual crosses.. I don't even know if either of us would -really- enjoy switching our situations. I would hate nothing more than to be a spineless wimp, but at least I would know I would be "safe". This way I can look at myself in the mirror and sleep at night, but I have to be a little bit afraid for possible consequences of all the things I have written and said over the years.

I mean, there are a lot of violent nuts out there, who love shooting the messengers..

The difference between us, I guess, is that I don't really hate those things about myself - I just wish I had a little bit more control over them. I mean, just because someone says something incredibly stupid, doesn't mean my emotions have to get involved, does it? Yet they often do anyway.

And just because I am feeling angry or frustrated about someone's incredible stupidity, doesn't mean that I absolutely have to write them, respond to them or even react to their stupidity in anyway, does it? And yet I find many times myself doing it anyway.

Sometimes I can look the other way and just forget about it, divert my attention and go do something else.. but sometimes this does not work, especially if the stupidity/unexpected behaviour comes from a 'friendly source' (or previously thought to be a 'friendly source').. and usually, the more I try to make things right again, the worse I end up making the situation, and the angrier the people get at me.

But such is life, such is my Karma.. so, damn those idiots, full typing speed ahead!

top topics

join