It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies Now Proven, Its Time To Talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
video.google.com...#

www.youtube.com...

I originally made a thread in hopes to let you guys aware of the RFID(Radio-Frequency Identification) chip but after doing more research, yes now I believe. I believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. I believe that the war on Terror is a lie. I believe that the NAU will be created. I believe that our rights will be stripped away because they are in the process of being taken away now. And I believe that the government will make us to be implanted with RFIDs. What I mostly believe, is that this dystopia will be made into a reality if nothing is done to resist this in the very small amount of time that we do have to let the public know and form an organized resistance group to crush the hopes and dreams of these elitist #s who intend to destroy ALL OF OURS.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

What exactly are you asking for??
There are already multiple threads on all those subjects..

Edit: To me the biggest mystery of all is members starting threads directly asking to talk and then going off line minutes later..!!!!
edit on 9-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Amen, I don't think there can be any denying our government and the world governments corruption. However it's becoming such a hazard to congregate online. Wish we all have a private sever with untracable IPS. If you start any movement, I'm there. I want to go out and start preaching to people, but nobody likes the truth. They spit on it, they mock it, they beat it and they crufify it! That's why even if Jesus ain't god! He's damn close to the God within all of us! I'd die now to stop more from dying later.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMason

hell yeah im there with you man. if your in colorado im going to be protesting every saturday down at the capital

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Dear freesprite

If you want change, get everyone to stop paying their Tax’s

Get the soldier to lat down there arms.

You have no other enemy other than your own PTB.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear freesprite

If you want change, get everyone to stop paying their Tax’s

Get the soldier to lat down there arms.

You have no other enemy other than your own PTB.
True, But the IRS will forclose so many more homes than that already have been, and that is a pretty insane number too, they raise the cost of living so much that if you don't bit the hook line and sinker then you are pretty #ed, especially if you're intelligent and brave I suppose so to say.

Bravery is ignorance though. You know, I bet they are reading this every second and checking if people meet to build bombs, organize protests and #. The internet is the greatest tool of our century yet the worst enemy as well. You have to be smart about what you post and view on the internet, You have to be fearful of spreading information when the very point of the internet is to connect and share, no secrets. education and enlightenment for all.

I don't think the soldiers would lay down their weapons. They think they are brave, Protecting their family and our rights to freedom, If you try to explain to them to please look at the situation and how they are actually not benefitting anyone, Hatred begets hatred, Ignorance begets ignorance. 75% of our troops are outside of the United States. How about they come home, Police these TSA crooks and very perverse individuals, and paedo's, burglars, murderers, rapists, That's who needs to leave the Earth and be behind bars! Not innocents world wide, They don't deserve to bedehumanized and made worthless and helpless against being policed and being unwillingly forced to comply. If we can convince everybody in the world to get rid of weapons and stop treating people like they have no worth, Or no validation to exist.

They came to existence, Therefore they have a right to exist no matter what anyone thinks about it. It's how we deal with things in modern times where information can be spread easily and we transform over night. Actions speak 1000 times louder than words. A picture can tell you more than a paragraph. I wish some of you that make movies and enjoy photoshop could MSG me and maybe we can spread good messages, Some text - Good quotes, Maybe Webcam recordings, and pictures that can convince people to wake up to what's really important.

I don't even care about these conspiricies, it's about human rights. They are only conspiricies becase they actually exist. Some are twisted delusions because people always want to be right, but Global elites exist, Of course our government and congress exist, The Federal Reserve and the United Nations exist, Monarchy, Some families who may have "CHOSEN" LOL blood, may have inheritences but it's not because blood, it's family, They may imbreed who cares, They may be reptiles who cares, Humanity and Earth is much more important because we have substantial evidence of what is said on TV, and News, Sources of disinformation and scams are becoming easier to detect for those who choose to be aware. But ignorance is #ing bliss. I wish I never read a damn thing, I can't do much about it.

Stop buying Gasoline, Starbucks, don't get vaccines, the chip if it really comes, home school, grow your own vegetables and fruit. Create new servers for us to maintain lowkey. Solar panals if you can afford. Read books, your TV will melt your brain. Microwaves are bad, Includes phones.. Sometimes computers. Ovens and pan stoves are healthier. Meat that is GMO will genetically modify you and not grassfed meat is bad for you. Organic food is so expencive because mass produced products with GMO and pesticides and DDT is much easier to distribute. Grow your own! Spread seeds and share love. That is a gift that sustains life. Even the biggest grinch can think of ways to be nice to others without having to interact and hear them blabber lol. Flouride and chlorine in public water systems is very hazardous to mental health. Therefore if you can obtain a well, To get water from the ground your property is on then it is much easier for you to clean without making it harmful.. Which I never could understand how people would not think of the consequences. God forbid it is intentional. Which I believe it is, Which makes my blood BOIL. BPA is an epoxy lining found in many canned goods currently, It can cause impotence and sexual deformation, It's like synthetic estrogen, It is also harmful to your liver, kidnees, and brain I believe.

I did an article a while back in class I might have the power point, But you probably don't even wanna see it. You'd head for the hills with seeds and a bow and arrow and become one with nature instead of subscribing to corporations LOL. But I can't infringe upon their right to exist even if they poison us, Evidence is hidden, Brought to light and extinguished. #s rough nowa days. This is 100x Worse than the Medeaval times.. Super psychopaths, People that cut corners for profit and Don't really give a # about your health. You die, More money for them More earth, More stuff.. IT's Stuff for christ sake!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Maybe the powers that be got to the OP before he could continue his... uhmm.. err.. talk..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMason

Stop buying Gasoline, Starbucks, don't get vaccines, the chip if it really comes, home school, grow your own vegetables and fruit. Create new servers for us to maintain lowkey. Solar panals if you can afford. Read books, your TV will melt your brain. Microwaves are bad, Includes phones.. Sometimes computers. Ovens and pan stoves are healthier. Meat that is GMO will genetically modify you and not grassfed meat is bad for you. Organic food is so expencive because mass produced products with GMO and pesticides and DDT is much easier to distribute. Grow your own! Spread seeds and share love. That is a gift that sustains life. Even the biggest grinch can think of ways to be nice to others without having to interact and hear them blabber lol. Flouride and chlorine in public water systems is very hazardous to mental health. Therefore if you can obtain a well, To get water from the ground your property is on then it is much easier for you to clean without making it harmful.. Which I never could understand how people would not think of the consequences. God forbid it is intentional. Which I believe it is, Which makes my blood BOIL. BPA is an epoxy lining found in many canned goods currently, It can cause impotence and sexual deformation, It's like synthetic estrogen, It is also harmful to your liver, kidnees, and brain I believe.

I like the way you think, you think like how a rational person in our current circumstances would react. With logical solutions. But it can't be this way. The corporations profit off of you being here. They will drain you dry. A bill will soon be passed that won't allow you to grow your own garden anymore without requiring a permit.

www.govtrack.us...

It will be passed probably in a couple of months. Anyways the corporations are the same things just with different names. Organic farms are being targeted by police so that the corporations will gain a monopoly on food. They want to feed us #, just like the chicken we eat from McDonalds, we are nothing to them but livestock that requires basic necessities and expect us to produce for them so that their lives will improve at the cost of ours.
We will be pawns in the eyes of the NWO, but it doesn't have to be that way. They are destroying us by using the old method, "Divide and Conquer". They have achieved this by forming any differences in people. Whether it be through religion, race, gender, or political standing (ex. Republicans/Democrats). But we also have something that will help, its called "There is Strength in Numbers". The more people that stand up, the more resistance will happen. Remember they are not trying to destroy us, they are trying to control us just like how we have been conditioned in school to be silent, just like how we have been conditioned to follow laws. But now the laws are rigged and our government has been usurped by rich corporations and corruption. This game of life isn't yours anymore, it is theirs. So take it back, say you will not follow their rules anymore. You could even say "No Taxation without Representation" and it would be true. I read in the newspaper that more tax cuts have been given to the wealthy while in the same newspaper our youth are being forced into homelessness. You have a good chance of becoming homeless due to the high unemployment, downsizing, taxes and high expectations.
edit on 9-12-2010 by freesprite because: corrections

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Dear TheRealMason

You are right the IRS will foreclose if one or even 10,000 stop paying TAX’s.

Solders will be thrown in the stockade if one or even 10,000 through down there guns.

Now if we all do it they are powerless.

People have to start too realize they are brainwashed for birth and this message has to be spread.

It is time for the people to take back the POWER.

Best Regards Paul

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Dear TheRealMason

You are right the IRS will foreclose if one or even 10,000 stop paying TAX’s.

Solders will be thrown in the stockade if one or even 10,000 through down there guns.

Now if we all do it they are powerless.

People have to start too realize they are brainwashed for birth and this message has to be spread.

It is time for the people to take back the POWER.

Best Regards Paul
Can we shut down the IRS and Fed without the IMF and international bankers manipulating forces against us? They would do that to our soldiers?
I don't even think anything but a good old civil uprising will fix anything. The longer we wait the more dead, the more the banks take from people, the more they will genetically modify and buy up land and poison us. I'm sick of it, I think I'll be leavin Earth soon.. It is a lose/lose. Oh no terrorists... Our gov are the terrorists and we are watching.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Dear TheRealMason

If you take away the IRS and the armed forces with out firing a shot TPTB will be gone over night.

The big problem with armed revolution is that all you do is swap one shower of pricks for another.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Dear TheRealMason

If you take away the IRS and the armed forces with out firing a shot TPTB will be gone over night.

The big problem with armed revolution is that all you do is swap one shower of pricks for another.
Excellent point. I don't even feel safe talking or reading about things of this nature anymore. You cannot peacefully shut down military and scientific testing areas or labs. We wouldn't have eugenics and bioterror and manipulation if not. The Cia, Fbi, Mossad and United Nations security will work with whatever leaders to protect the beast at any cost. We can't really do much except learn to avoid it, convince others how foolish it is.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Dear TheRealMason

The fact is that this planet is being ruled today and indeed always has been ruled evil men.

They will do anything to hold on to power.

The problem is either the populace do not see it or they hold up their and say they can do nothing about it.

When in reality all they have to do is stop playing the evil game.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Dear TheRealMason

The fact is that this planet is being ruled today and indeed always has been ruled evil men.

They will do anything to hold on to power.

The problem is either the populace do not see it or they hold up their and say they can do nothing about it.

When in reality all they have to do is stop playing the evil game.

I write poetry and like music, but I feel like if you stop getting people to play the game your a target. I write speeches. I carry a light in me that could make your heart tingle, yet if I use it my parents and family are in danger. If I don't use it; well you already know what's happening.. The things you would have to expose people to for them to understand would SHOCK them and repulse them and they wouldn't want to believe the truth. And if you convinced them, well I'm sure there would be another MLK, Malcom, JFK... Maybe I should come out to the world "Well since I might be framed; I am a rapist, murder, theif, liar, hateful, untolerant piece! and I won't commint suicide
" so they can't lie about something like they did to Assange. Too bad I think that Alex Jones, Icke, Everyone on Fox 5, some people on wikileaks and ATS, Ron Paul, Clinton they all are already bought. Anybody that is helping us can't be immediately trusted like we so love to look for.
I think it's gonna get to the point they start coming to houses, and giving vaccines. and maybe some people will try to fight it, but since they aren't organized they stand no chance. It's really sad. If there is a God I hope he lets me shame these clowns world wide and show everyone how they are manipulating their minds. We are all born loving and dependent. Why change that?

new topics

top topics

join