It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO in Vietnam?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just discovered this very recent video at youtube. Sure seems like the people watching are impressed given the many ' wows!!' and there is some bad language along with those wows. lol
Anyways, I was fascinated by this, there sure is something to discuss here IMO.
Will post 2nd video soon...and if someone can imbed I would be grateful, my imbedding skills have deserted me for some reason.


www.youtube.com...

2nd part of video...

www.youtube.com...


edit on 8-12-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by annella because: Mucked up video sequence. My bad.




posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by annella
 


Seems Pretty Crazy...
Looks like alot of Pixels
CGI?
Seems Like he might just be focusing and defocusing the camera right??
I wont lie Im pretty tired...

lets see what the "experts" think
here is the embed



2nd vid however less helpful




edit on 8-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)




edit on 9-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I just discovered this very recent video at youtube. Sure seems like the people watching are impressed given the many ' wows!!' and there is some bad language along with those wows. lol
Anyways, I was fascinated by this, there sure is something to discuss here IMO.
Will post 2nd video soon...and if someone can imbed I would be grateful, my imbedding skills have deserted me for some reason.

(snip)
2nd part of video...


edit on 8-12-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)


You gotta be kidding! This video is not worth a thread. There's nothing to see except a lot of blackness with a light going in and out of focus. You were fascinated? Now we know that you are fascinated by nothing.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 


Shrike chickadee.....you need to get some sleep sweetie. I value opinions, but downright nasty posts we can all do without.
You may well be right, but try to learn how to post YOUR opnion with a little grace.
Huh?



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by The Shrike
 


Shrike chickadee.....you need to get some sleep sweetie. I value opinions, but downright nasty posts we can all do without.
You may well be right, but try to learn how to post YOUR opnion with a little grace.
Huh?



Im not really too sure about the Vid but very well said ^^^^^



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by The Shrike
 


Shrike chickadee.....you need to get some sleep sweetie. I value opinions, but downright nasty posts we can all do without.
You may well be right, but try to learn how to post YOUR opnion with a little grace.
Huh?


Your thread has no merit, I simply pointed it out. You should have thought about the contribution you didn't make.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 


And I am merely pointing out that you lack grace. And tact.
Bottom line...if you dont like it, dont look, dont post, and it will disappear in a flash. Just like the light in the two vids above.

Simple stuff.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by The Shrike
 


And I am merely pointing out that you lack grace. And tact.
Bottom line...if you dont like it, dont look, dont post, and it will disappear in a flash. Just like the light in the two vids above.

Simple stuff.


And you lack thoughtfulness and consideration in wasting bandwidth. Accept the heat, you started the fire.

edit on 9-12-2010 by The Shrike because: Correct meaning.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 



I accept that readily if that is the case. You please accept that by continually carrying on, you are perpetuating the reckless use of bandwidth.

Deal?



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
hm i seen this last month in philly only time ive ever seen anything like it in my life. my friends told me it was a star. and there werent any other stars that bright or colored at all, and there were many stars visable that night.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Not being rude but apart from sometimes seeing a star before it goes constantly out of focus there nothing to see, to be honest the inane interaction between the two people made me want to puke, it was verging on one of those foul 10 dollar jokes.

It came across as that scene from Armageddon where Ben Affleck is talking to Liz Tyler in that stupid lovey dovey way...

Have to agree with The Shrike on the fact it really does not deserve a thread but I'm saying it nicer



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join