It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RFID (Radio-frequency identification)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I just want to get a thread up and going about this whole ID chip thing on ATS. It seems to have eluded much conversation and in my opinion, I feel that it is very important and so I would like to make more awareness of it as well as the usual, sharing of information, feedback, and conspiracy theories

In my opinion, I oppose the RFID. The government wants to implant all US citizens with it and so not only will they track us everywhere we go, but also, it's been said that it will serve as a means of replacing our economy. We won't have US dollars anymore but these RFID chips to pay for everything...

First of all I think its ridiculous to use this chip as the focal means of our finances because we WON'T have finances. It will strip us of our ability to use real money, its a steady gradual process but I see clearer now even as I write this... US used to use gold and silver as currency, then it takes the real money and gives us federal reserve notes as IOU's for the metals, now they have dwindled the US dollar a lot by means of credit and debit card companies, which our country is pretty much running on and probably why the government gave such huge bailouts to the banks. Anyways this credit will soon probably turn into the # that would be in our RFIDs and then their plan is finished. This seems really really communist, just to use these as a means to buy, sell, and use services from a chip. They will literally have stripped us of our abilities to buy our own things along with being the ones who regulate what we can get. Imagine it, they could make us use these things to swipe for food, use the bus, ect.
Secondly, they will force all Americans to get it. I don't want this, I don't care if my location and hypothetically my life is at stake. I can take care of myself and if I fail, whatever I'll die, but I will not yeild to becoming a farm animal that is locked in a pen and watched. I don't want to become some domestic cow or chicken that is breed to eat, produce work (analogously laying eggs), #, sleep, then die. life isn't imprisonment to make the rich class more comfortable, its supposed to be surviving in a rough cruel unpredictable world.
Anyways I would rather leave the country or even die than let my body become someone else's tool to exploit and manipulate. I will not fit into a 1984-like society. I refuse this chip.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

join