It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 6
6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
Okay-I'll give it a shot

There are 3 things in my past that haunt me..what are they.
Mhmmm..... childhood bullying, your parents went through rough times, and do you have a sister who was constantly abused?




posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Rishiana
 


umm.. Im a beliver in physic powers, but I have never head of a physic that can read people over the internet... how would you be able to sense who is sitting behind the screen just by looking at some text in a forum ?

I for one would still love you to answer some questions of mine.. and wow me


- What do your physic powers tell you about 2012, do you sense any danger for earth in the near future ?

- Whats my job ?

- What country do I live in ?

- Will my GF and I, ever get the house we want instead of apartment?
Mhmmmm 2012 will possibly be the day a damned is unleashed on Earth. But it isn't my job to tell when that prophecy might happen. All I know is destruction is coming soon and a war will be witnessed on Earth.

Your job? Hmmm....... I sense you might be a logger. Hmmm.... I want to say Brazil. Hmmmm my guess would be sometime in the near future, but not any time real soon. Let me know if I was right or not ^_^



Nahhh.. Im from Denmark and im a building painter.. looking forward to that house with my GF.. Thanks for your reply
I knew I should have said construction >,< Damn it... perhaps I need to take a break from the thread and go meditate and clear my senses. Oh and your welcome ^_^



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Ok, just two things what is the name of the first Cat I had in Florida? And describe what he looks like.
I say if you can do this you are psychic.
Lucia, white with a black left paw and on the right foot the pad of her foot was pink while the rest were grayish black. Mhmmm if I'm wrong, I'm wrong >,> So yeah, thanks for your participation though!

Nope but weirdly the most recent cat I got was lucy and she is grey and I did have a cat shortly after the first matching the description but was a male named shadow. The Cat in question is Sparky who is a japanese shorttail and orange and white. We also call him fathead for a nickname as his head is rather large. But still you did pick up on other cats IDK what to think.
o_O Well I did do meditation and I did try seeing through your eyes or visions so to speak... I guess kind of like astral projection but using my mind and senses to read things. Perhaps what I saw were bits and pieces from your memory?



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi Rishiana

Can you tell me what tattoo i have on my arm?




posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi Rishiana, have you ever tried remote viewing?

great vid here...

www.youtube.com...


some on here might want to put a downer on you, but i wouldnt take too much notice

- you may well be psychic to some degree

- let me give you an example, it is like playing golf, even professionals dont get the ball in the hole every shot,, they practice and are seen as the best in the world, but still dont get it right all the time.

so if you are wrong on a few things doesnt mean you are not psychic

also, you say you look out for your mum?
the way i see it, if a person looks after his mum , then that person leads a good life




posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Rishiana
 



You nailed it except for the eye color!!!

Hair brown
eyes brown
height 5'6
weight 127
Best quality ...you got that right for the most part, my friends say I am easy to talk to and very open minded

Worst quality I don't lose my temper often, I am VERY patient, but when I do there is HELL to pay LOL! So you got that right!

So you did ok.....except for the blue eyes!

edit on 9-12-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)
Oh #t!!! Wow.... to tell the truth, this is one of the questions that I severely I doubted I would get right or at least so much as I did get right. Wow..... I'm kind of in shock >,> Thanks for the great question. Mhmmmm.... but then again I now know confidence in predicting is my weakness to getting questions wrong so I'll do what I did for yours on the rest of them and learn from this. THANKS!!!!!!!!!



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Well....you picked up on my Baton Rouge connection....Actually, I am in Alexandria at the moment....BUT I grew up in Baton Rouge and all my family lives there .....I was there a couple of days ago!
o_O Your close to where I originally live XD But yeah..... I guess I pick up on the most recent things ^_^ Well... you were a toughy and I got most of them right so "YAY!!!"
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Grammar error



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


"Because it is rude to ignore posts and that even pisses me off when people ignore my posts >,



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Hi Rishiana

Can you tell me what tattoo i have on my arm?

I see a symbol on your back. It looks or appears to be like floor de lie only it is made up of multiple little tattoos.... that or an abstract kind of bird. Mhmm I doubt I am going to get this one right.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


i do believe we carry past live memories of some sort to this life with us, which would explain my fascination with it all.
good luck with this. Practice makes perfect.
Can i offer a suggestion, have you thought of doing vibe readings. That is just try to pick up on peoples vibes, or what vibes they give off.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
Hi Rishiana, have you ever tried remote viewing?

great vid here...

www.youtube.com...


some on here might want to put a downer on you, but i wouldnt take too much notice

- you may well be psychic to some degree

- let me give you an example, it is like playing golf, even professionals dont get the ball in the hole every shot,, they practice and are seen as the best in the world, but still dont get it right all the time.

so if you are wrong on a few things doesnt mean you are not psychic

also, you say you look out for your mum?
the way i see it, if a person looks after his mum , then that person leads a good life

Hey thanks ^______________^ Mhmmm I'll check the vid out later. Oh and thats understandable. Oh and I try my best to look after her but she is..... blind through love sometiems >,< I still don't care for her bf too much @_@



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Rishiana
 


"Because it is rude to ignore posts and that even pisses me off when people ignore my posts >,



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by TheRealMason
 


Why don't you give the OP a break and just ask a couple of simple questions?
Better still why don't you give your brain a break, and anyone else's who happens to read that nonsense?
o_O Was this the one you were talking about? I thought I had replied to this already >,> Um... I think I answered that mans post in U2 @_______@ If I don't answer it on here, it doesn't mean I ignore him but instead I U2 him. Sometimes I think such confusion for a person is best left in a private conversation where that said person wont have too much embarrassment in his situation and hold it back from people. Thats how people have mental breakdowns ~Nod~ Sorry if you thought I ignored him >,>



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoknows11
reply to post by Rishiana
 


i do believe we carry past live memories of some sort to this life with us, which would explain my fascination with it all.
good luck with this. Practice makes perfect.
Can i offer a suggestion, have you thought of doing vibe readings. That is just try to pick up on peoples vibes, or what vibes they give off.
You mean picking up on energy vibrations that are coming from them? I think that might be what I am doing now ~Nod~



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


I didn't care a jot if you had ignored him or not.
My response to his post was for your benefit.
Suggesting he ask some simple questions, rather than,
That lengthy post of manic nonsense.
Still it was none of my business.
Lastly, has this thread not proven your lack of psychic powers?
How will you cope without this imaginary crutch?

Regards Midicon.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Okay...that was way off!

Believe it or not I was popular. A cheerleader and somewhat of a class clown... never bullied.
My mom and dad were/are fairly well off and never really fought about anything..we were very nice family (they have 5 children together) and have been married 37 years. You miss the mark there too.
None of us children were ever abused! Spoiled YES-Abused NO.

Sorry..try again.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Rishiana
 


I didn't care a jot if you had ignored him or not.
My response to his post was for your benefit.
Suggesting he ask some simple questions, rather than,
That lengthy post of manic nonsense.
Still it was none of my business.
Lastly, has this thread not proven your lack of psychic powers?
How will you cope without this imaginary crutch?

Regards Midicon.
Mhmmm I could care less if I do or don't have them. If I am able to sense some things, and in the end possibly help someone out of a situation, isn't that what is important? At least I'm not trying to be a mainstream pyschic which in my opinion some of them don't even help the poor souls.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Mhmmmm Ever heard of cold reading?

Your 'answers' are vague and general, and what questions you were specific with you failed.

Are you by chance John Edwards?

Wait im getting something...mhmmm doesnt lend any credibility to youre statements, rather it has the opposite effect.

Close this thread already.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Okay...that was way off!

Believe it or not I was popular. A cheerleader and somewhat of a class clown... never bullied.
My mom and dad were/are fairly well off and never really fought about anything..we were very nice family (they have 5 children together) and have been married 37 years. You miss the mark there too.
None of us children were ever abused! Spoiled YES-Abused NO.

Sorry..try again.
~Shrugs~ I guess I got it wrong again >,>



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Mhmmmm Ever heard of cold reading?

Your 'answers' are vague and general, and what questions you were specific with you failed.

Are you by chance John Edwards?

Wait im getting something...mhmmm doesnt lend any credibility to youre statements, rather it has the opposite effect.

Close this thread already.
Mhmmm.... I see your a rude skeptic. I like Midicon better than joo >,> Yeesh... at least he "HAS" ideals and his skeptism is meant to do good for the person starting the thread. You need to be more like him. People like you make me sick >,




top topics



 
6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join