It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by Rishiana
((If I leave I "WILL" reply to anyone who posts in here when I log back online. Oh, and wild things... I didn't read that other persons post about you. But if I could guess again on eye color... I'd say you have brown ^_^ ))

And I would say guessing twice is no more psychic than guessing once. ^_^
True, but undestand that would have been my first choice, "AND" I was running on little sleep at the time I answered your questions. Perhaps sleep also plays a factor.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by Rishiana

I was more like feeling curious, while somewhat calm. Due the realizations of life, I rarely got really exited.

Anyway, we got black cat with a small white dot in his chest and the another one is mostly white, with some gray patches around his body.

Thanks for your attempt tho. You might wanna see my thread which I linked in one of above posts.. It is about how I think psychic capabilities might work.

-v

PS. Don't get disencouraged even you didn't get it right. As Thinkingcap said, practise and develop your skill. I think this is possible to some extent at least (speaking from personal experience).
edit on 9-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345
Alright. Blah, I saw black, I saw white, but being on little sleep doesn't work when trying to do psychic connections. Mhmm... I need to learn to trust and calm my sense before I try anymore questions I think. Thanks for your help though.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Thanks for your reply, and character assassination...
Only joking of course.
Let me give you some feedback.

I am skeptical…but not too much.
You can’t pinpoint my age…too vague.
My only motivation in life…is love.
Out here in the real world the adjective most people use,
When describing me, is ‘kind’.

Has this thread confirmed your ‘psychic’ abilities?
Or has it negated them?
Perhaps at best…you are intuitive…?

Midicon.

What you are missing is, the visual things most so called 'psychics' rely on.
Or at least the continuous feedback they receive when doing a reading or somesuch.

Mhmmm then again I was tired and I wasn't willing to go to bed. If I had used better judgement I would have answered such questions o more sleep too. Thanks for your kind consideration though ^_^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize

OP, when will my big break come? Another Pyschic told my wife and I, that I would be owning two houses and be traveling a lot.

When is this day coming? Is it soon?

Thanks!
Hmmm.... I don't want to give false hope or discouragement, but all I can say is from what I "MIGHT" see is determination and slow progress. But you really couldn't judge me on this one. I'm not a pro at these things and I want no one looking to me like "OH SHE WILL ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT" so my words to you. Do your best in your job, get that promotion if that is what I am thinking you will get, then be happy when it comes.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Wrong wording

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

umm.. Im a beliver in physic powers, but I have never head of a physic that can read people over the internet... how would you be able to sense who is sitting behind the screen just by looking at some text in a forum ?

I for one would still love you to answer some questions of mine.. and wow me

- What do your physic powers tell you about 2012, do you sense any danger for earth in the near future ?

- Whats my job ?

- What country do I live in ?

- Will my GF and I, ever get the house we want instead of apartment?
Mhmmmm 2012 will possibly be the day a damned is unleashed on Earth. But it isn't my job to tell when that prophecy might happen. All I know is destruction is coming soon and a war will be witnessed on Earth.

Your job? Hmmm....... I sense you might be a logger. Hmmm.... I want to say Brazil. Hmmmm my guess would be sometime in the near future, but not any time real soon. Let me know if I was right or not ^_^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

You should not tell the gov, they may micorwave you and this will destroy them period.
~Blinks~ If the gov really wanted me that bad they could have already gotten me. I wont tell you anymore because I am obligated to keep this certain persons secret. Soooo yeah >,> Not too worried about that at the moment.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Have you gotten any right yet?

If so, am I a psychic also?

And if I am can we meet up on the psychic chat room later do discuss a possible partnership.

I am calling the ad company righ now to get quotes on polo shirts and minature crystal balls with our business name laser inscribed inside.

YES! I knew it, WERE GONNA MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
o_O Your not psychic because of your apparent lack of reality in posting such a sarcastic looking question. That and why would I partner with anyone if I am not even sure if I have "TRUE" abilities? I'm not in this for money or anything but for knowledge and to see if I have the abilities and if I do if I can improve on them. Really... you make me kind of have a sick feeling in my stomach like most people do when they always think of money >,

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Okay-I'll give it a shot

There are 3 things in my past that haunt me..what are they.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Ok, just two things what is the name of the first Cat I had in Florida? And describe what he looks like.
I say if you can do this you are psychic.
Lucia, white with a black left paw and on the right foot the pad of her foot was pink while the rest were grayish black. Mhmmm if I'm wrong, I'm wrong >,> So yeah, thanks for your participation though!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
What color are my eyes?

Mhmmm......I want to say your eyes are hazel color for some reason. If I'm wrong, well I'm wrong ^_^ Thanks for supplying the question though.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
My hair color?

My eye color?

Height?

Weight?

Best quality?

Worst quality?

I also have to cats....wanna try to guess colors again? If you can guess their names, even better!
o_O Mhmm..... blue eyes. Height? I want to say around five six? Mhmm..... weight? Mhmmmm....... 120 is what I want to say. Best quality? Openness to ther ideas. Worst quality? Your temper is what I'd say. But yeah, thanks for the questions!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Oh BTW Rishiana......WHO DAT!! I see you are from Louisiana....I live in New Orleans, but I am not there right now. Can you guess where in Louisiana I am?
Why do I want to say Baton Rouge? Because right off the bat that is where I think you are.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrioitinsheepclothing

umm.. Im a beliver in physic powers, but I have never head of a physic that can read people over the internet... how would you be able to sense who is sitting behind the screen just by looking at some text in a forum ?

Im not sure how its done either, but maybe taking a look at Edgar Casey could shed some light?? He would lay on a couch thousands of miles away from people, only knowing their location before giving a reading.
He had a very high successs rate from all that Ive read.

Just dont understand how he did it!

Mhmmm.... sounds like someone who once considered me their little sis before I was so called exiled. He is now my ex bro, but still... sounds like this person could have had demonic qualities about him.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I for one would still love you to answer some questions of mine.. and wow me

- What do your physic powers tell you about 2012, do you sense any danger for earth in the near future ?

- Whats my job ?

- What country do I live in ?

- Will my GF and I, ever get the house we want instead of apartment?
Mhmmmm 2012 will possibly be the day a damned is unleashed on Earth. But it isn't my job to tell when that prophecy might happen. All I know is destruction is coming soon and a war will be witnessed on Earth.

Your job? Hmmm....... I sense you might be a logger. Hmmm.... I want to say Brazil. Hmmmm my guess would be sometime in the near future, but not any time real soon. Let me know if I was right or not ^_^

Nahhh.. Im from Denmark and im a building painter.. looking forward to that house with my GF.. Thanks for your reply

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Ok, just two things what is the name of the first Cat I had in Florida? And describe what he looks like.
I say if you can do this you are psychic.
Lucia, white with a black left paw and on the right foot the pad of her foot was pink while the rest were grayish black. Mhmmm if I'm wrong, I'm wrong >,> So yeah, thanks for your participation though!

Nope but weirdly the most recent cat I got was lucy and she is grey and I did have a cat shortly after the first matching the description but was a male named shadow. The Cat in question is Sparky who is a japanese shorttail and orange and white. We also call him fathead for a nickname as his head is rather large. But still you did pick up on other cats IDK what to think.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You nailed it except for the eye color!!!

Hair brown
eyes brown
height 5'6
weight 127
Best quality ...you got that right for the most part, my friends say I am easy to talk to and very open minded

Worst quality I don't lose my temper often, I am VERY patient, but when I do there is HELL to pay LOL! So you got that right!

So you did ok.....except for the blue eyes!

edit on 9-12-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well....you picked up on my Baton Rouge connection....Actually, I am in Alexandria at the moment....BUT I grew up in Baton Rouge and all my family lives there .....I was there a couple of days ago!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by TheRealMason

Why don't you give the OP a break and just ask a couple of simple questions?
Better still why don't you give your brain a break, and anyone else's who happens to read that nonsense?
Because it is rude to ignore posts and that even pisses me off when people ignore my posts >,

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Ok I will try to keep it simple so the frequency is easy to see.
1. what color am I thinking of
2. what is my eye color
3. how old is my youngest child

Good Luck!
I kept the channel open for you with the color to intune you. The other two channels closed so you have to attach.
Hmmm.... Green? Your eye...... I want to say green. How old is she? I want to say two years old. Thanks for the questions ^_^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
What colour underwear am i wearing?

alsoo what do i want most for christmas?
Black underwear? O_o Ummmm....... why do I sense something about kids? Maybe I'm wrong but that one is a toughy >,>

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join