It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by sephrenia

I kind of cheated by looking at your past threads. It was meant to show how easy it is to appear psychic, but I realize now it may have been a bad idea. Sorry.

Hey, don't worry about it

I replied to your U2U as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

Put the Rubik cube back where it belongs lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Interesting post. I dont know how you can personally summon the ability to read somone. My whole life I have had visions, even if they are only seconds away, and are completely useless and irrelevant in my life. Its like having the ability to walk, but you can only take one step.

I personally cant make it happen, by answering someones questions, and I dont know how you expect to aswell. Perhaps ther are different ways this can work?

The visions I see of the future/present feel like memories to me. I cant really explain what a memory feels like, but...thats how I attribute it. A memory, which clearly isnt mine, that I'm "recalling"....even thought it hasnt happened yet. Strange huh.

Anyhow, dont let those that say you were wrong put you down. I know I avoid reading anyone, or telling anyone of the things I do "see", because I dont want to be called a hack, or discredited because I turned out to be wrong. Maybe you have more courage than me, though.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Which ancient text do I have an extreme want to read?
Name more if you see them, but one will do

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join