It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by Rishiana

"You are equally connected to all that is."

That which i have yet to see is who i am.

You are getting closer, but dont try too hard. All That Is is ripe for the picking

Life is what you make of it, you see the truth yet you don't go forwards, always taking two steps back. The red rose bite at your heal to fall back, but in the end your left with nothing but that little piece of nack (Material possesions.) You long for the love, the love of the green, but who is it who will tell you, when she will meet you in your dreams. A poem that came to me off the blink of a hat that I think is somehow connected to you. It probably is just a made up one by me but still... its what came to me when you wrote that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Beautiful Rishiana. The poem is your own, but im glad you listened

Very interesting nonetheless. I think we have a lot to talk about. The time for that will come though.

Keep your mind open, you are doing a fantastic job

Make sure to stay grounded though, my friend.

edit: "and when everything gets crazy, just follow your heart" It will not lead you astray. and things sure can get crazy, cant they?

edit on 28-12-2010 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Very interesting nonetheless. I think we have a lot to talk about. The time for that will come though.

edit: "and when everything gets crazy, just follow your heart" It will not lead you astray. and things sure can get crazy, cant they?

Mhmmmm another one.... the shadows follow me, the blood moon dies. The Eclipse shall begin and be followed by three of the four cycles of the seven seals. The priestess of shadow shall come, the fallen of the darkness look to her and plead, and there you are, the white crow, standing by, to talk to her ^_^ See what you can make of my poem and give me a U2 will you?

P.S. Another thing, I will and have been taking that advice on staying grounded to reality. I have to ^_^ But yeah, I can't wait till we talk.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Rishiana,

Can you tell me what it is that has been all consuming in my life lately and how much longer it is likely to continue ?

Hope all this practice is helping you to hone your skills. Woody
Hey, nice seeing you again ^_^ Well.... I could say life but that would be cheating now wouldn't it LOL No.... I sense..... something to do with a man....... not love..... not family related... arguement. Thats all I got. I feel it will only continue if you don't act now on your chance to put a stop to his rants. Thats my honest answer ^_^

Well, that's very interesting indeed because when you said 'his rants' first thing that came to mind was my ex-husband ... but that was dealt with many years ago now ... however, the reason I said it was interesting is because it reached it's dramatic climax at this time of year (December 31st 1994 to be precise - and dramatic because we're talking double-barrelled shotguns and armed police surrounding our house through the night) ...so maybe you actually picked up on some subconscious residue which may be present at this time of year even though it was so long ago.

After two more disappointing relationships I decided that maybe I was not meant to be with anyone and chose to live the celibate life after the last one ended 8yrs ago ... only men in my life since then are my 3 son's.

Woody

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nope,. its not fame,. got that
and love?,...whats love got to do with it

yep a little Tina
in case you didnt know.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hey there Rishiana,

Can you tell me what it is that has been all consuming in my life lately and how much longer it is likely to continue ?

Hope all this practice is helping you to hone your skills. Woody
Hey, nice seeing you again ^_^ Well.... I could say life but that would be cheating now wouldn't it LOL No.... I sense..... something to do with a man....... not love..... not family related... arguement. Thats all I got. I feel it will only continue if you don't act now on your chance to put a stop to his rants. Thats my honest answer ^_^

Well, that's very interesting indeed because when you said 'his rants' first thing that came to mind was my ex-husband ... but that was dealt with many years ago now ... however, the reason I said it was interesting is because it reached it's dramatic climax at this time of year (December 31st 1994 to be precise - and dramatic because we're talking double-barrelled shotguns and armed police surrounding our house through the night) ...so maybe you actually picked up on some subconscious residue which may be present at this time of year even though it was so long ago.

After two more disappointing relationships I decided that maybe I was not meant to be with anyone and chose to live the celibate life after the last one ended 8yrs ago ... only men in my life since then are my 3 son's.

Woody
o_O Well that is interesting. Sorry it is taking so long to respond to this. I thought this thread was dead long ago. Oh and um... my condelences on your bad luck. I hope things change for the better.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Nope,. its not fame,. got that
and love?,...whats love got to do with it

yep a little Tina
in case you didnt know.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)
~Sighs~ Read the topic. If you wanna be rude or be an instigator go somewheres else.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Alright I will and thanks for the luck ^_^

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread so I'll join in if you don't mind?

I'm in the midst of a conflict, what is it?

Was the message I received about my status correct?

Anything else you pick up on about me is cool too

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelLily
I love this sort of stuff...

I'm going to go with a nice easy one for you -

I have 3 dogs, what breed are they?
German sheperd, Beaugle...., and I want to say the last one is a Greyhound. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but those were my most honest answers ^_^

Sorry Rishiana, I really hoped you would get that one right.

They're actually border collies, with the oldest being crossed with a lab.

Not to worry though, that's not to say you don't have any abilities and I think you do. Just keep practicing and thank you for answering my question. Love to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Whom is my arm around in my avatar picture?
(Your choice on how to answer, more specific more points
)

And

Where am I at in that picture?

EDIT--
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eef80c295916.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/18/2011 by adigregorio because: Bigger mug

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Clinton. My hero.

reply to post by sephrenia

Your conflict has to do with your religious beliefs and you will be happy if the message is correct, though I don't know what it is or if its true.
edit on 21-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Tis not Clinton

I am trying to think of more to add, so I don't get in trouble for a one-liner. So here is me adding more substance, although I am not really adding anything more.

Oh, and I don't assume "wrong answers" = "wrong prophets" I am just on the look-out for "real", if there is any out there.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You have your arms around big bird, you are at a sesame street convention

That is all

Or possibly a basketball player
edit on 21-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

You are incorrect! (Sir/Ma'am)

Now, I don't want this thread to de-rail. If you wish to divine my picture I have created a thread for it. I am sorry OPer, I did not mean for this to happen at all!

A "Do you have magic?" test

Again, apologies. I am not one to mess with trains.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hehe, no problem I just took a shot in the dark and figured I could act like a psychic for the moment if I happened to get it right, mainly to illustrate how easy it is to fake sometimes.

I'm a bit skeptical of psychics on the internet (and in general), hypocritically I came across this thread trying to research something strange that I experience, but could not find any examples of it on here so I won't talk about it anymore in order not to derail the thread from the OP.

Flag for troubling the OP and because it was an interesting thread in general.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Two questions, might seem a little vague and my apologies if they are and hard to channel but I feel compelled to ask.

1. Can you see which of two women I'm meant to be in a relationship with? One I've been in regular contact with almost daily while the other I started emailing in the last year, somewhat frequently.

2. Will my project be successful (won't tell you what it is but by successful I mean finished to my own satisfaction) within the next 12 months?

Thanks for taking the time out to do this and I wish you well in your spiritual journey.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Your conflict has to do with your religious beliefs and you will be happy if the message is correct, though I don't know what it is or if its true.

Thankyou so much for your reply. You got that 100% spot on which is pretty cool because I didn't think anyone would be able to pick up on it (especially the message part) which is why I posted the question in the first place.

Way to go!

ETA: If you can pick up on that, even though I didn't give a clue as to what kind of conflict it was and you don't do the whole psychic thing, it doesn't leave much hope for proving psychic abilities

edit on 22-1-2011 by sephrenia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I kind of cheated by looking at your past threads. It was meant to show how easy it is to appear psychic, but I realize now it may have been a bad idea. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What do I do ? What is my gift to the world?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join