It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Okay - how do I truly feel about the upcoming Holidays - Christmas and New Years?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
reply to post by mr-lizard

Oh goodness me, how embarrassing.

What is sitting on my shoulder? How many shirts do I have on at the moment?

Parrot - and none.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Parrot - and none.

A cat, at the time. I was, and still am, wearing four shirts. It's getting chilly

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Out of all the posts I did not see where you answered my question.

Wlel I wulod hvae to say you do not hvae scikic alibties

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

No.

I have Egyptian Ankhs and hieroglyphs... Theres definitely lots of graffiti in the general area though
I see and o_O That could be the reason I can't see around your place very well or even sense your aura very well.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Probably because he mentioned that he already 'captured' the image. Which would mean screen shot. So he basically already gave you the answer

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by OldHand
I will post a photo tomorrow around midnight EST

which one will it be?

A:dog
B:baby
C:tree
D:corona
E:pills
F:grass
G:screen shot of this page as off 1:26 am EST
H:a birthday
I:train derailment
J:beauty salon
K:the TSA
L:ASDF keyboard
m:angry birds
Why do I want to say G? Then again... even if I am right you could just spite me and post the other thing. Heh... not much of a question here really.
Mhmm but at the time I had not read that. I wont change my answer though as that would be cheating now wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Anybody want to hazard a guess at the type of clothes i'm wearing? And the colours (for bonus points)
Black old fashioned clothes. I can't describe them though. Mhmm but its all black and a little silver is what I am seeing.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

A lizard. Three.... and what is so embarressing?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Okay - how do I truly feel about the upcoming Holidays - Christmas and New Years?
Nervous yet looking forward to it. At least that is what I feel from you.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38

Out of all the posts I did not see where you answered my question.

Wlel I wulod hvae to say you do not hvae scikic alibties
Re-post it? I could have just missed it >,

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi

Will that special someone ever find me?

And anything else about me you get a read from would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi! Thought I would pop in again....I have one for you. You said you can pick up on strong auras. I have been told I do, though I don't know if I believe all that. So tell me what you pick up....about me in general. I'll tell you if you are correct. Just try to make it things that are not obvious from my postings (like I love cats and football LOL)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi, i got a very serious question i would like to know, for the last 10 years i've had nothing but bad luck. A black cloud hanging over my head. Everywhere i go trouble follows even though i'm a good person.

If i get a job my workmates screw me over, if i head out on holidays it rains or my car breaks down. just bad luck things seem to happen to me more than anyone else.

I was hoping you could explain why this is? or find out what is causing it to happen? As it's literally got me depressed to the point i'ver given up trying on anything in life.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sammie
Hi

Will that special someone ever find me?

And anything else about me you get a read from would be appreciated.
I get the sense you are severely depressed about something. You have an eye on someone special but that for some odd reasons there are complications in being with him/her. Are you bi? I get the sense you might be a girl but I am unsure. Let me know how I do ^_^

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Hi! Thought I would pop in again....I have one for you. You said you can pick up on strong auras. I have been told I do, though I don't know if I believe all that. So tell me what you pick up....about me in general. I'll tell you if you are correct. Just try to make it things that are not obvious from my postings (like I love cats and football LOL)
Your a nature girl, I get that much. Do you like long hikes and walks? I feel you have a deep fascination with life, and possibly even an interest some occult objects, maybe egyptian or roman type artifacts? Anyway, thats all I could get on half sleep. I'm tired >,

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyer2012
Hi, i got a very serious question i would like to know, for the last 10 years i've had nothing but bad luck. A black cloud hanging over my head. Everywhere i go trouble follows even though i'm a good person.

If i get a job my workmates screw me over, if i head out on holidays it rains or my car breaks down. just bad luck things seem to happen to me more than anyone else.

I was hoping you could explain why this is? or find out what is causing it to happen? As it's literally got me depressed to the point i'ver given up trying on anything in life.
Hmmmm U2 me.... I wanna talk to you about this privately k?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi i sent you a message, i'll check back later my minds open read away

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
ill give ya a go. im posibly getting an 2000 alero soon. can you predict how much $ it will (1)cost? i havent seen it yet so i dont know the (2)condition or (3)color. you could predicted any or all 3 of these if you want. i know the cost but the other Questions i wont know for a few weeks so its up to you what ya do ill let ya know the outcome asap.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You are 100% on this! Yes....I love nature....fishing, horesback riding,and hiking, and I LOVE animals. I do have a fascination with life in general (and the actual PROCESS of life.... I have worked in the medical field), and yes, I am very interested in the paranormal and occult (though I do not practice it....just read a lot about it). Astronomy, anything to do with outer space and the universe...anything MYSTERIOUS.... Since I was a child I have been drawn to ancient Egyptian culture and art. I have a couple of Egyptian art abjects in my home..... Not Roman so much, but I have always been drawn to Italian men LOL! So you did well my friend, I think you are improving!
edit on 27-12-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
may be the case, you "might" have something going for you there,

i have a real good one for you as i have no pictures on this site and am using a different user name than i normally do on websites.

What sort of a vehicle do i drive?
Is it just a machine to me or do i really like this vehicle?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join