It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANON Has Shut Down My Business--Paypal Related

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Hey Gang,

Just wanted to point out that this ANON group which is apparently "helping" by doing DDOS attacks on Paypal are hurting businesses all accross the world.

Mine for example.

Our payment transaction systems are all done through Paypal and as of about 3 hours ago I am unable to collect payments from my customer's in any sort of way.

Way to go ANON. I'm officially NOT supporting you anymore.

~Keeper
edit on 12/8/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

thats pretty lame..sorry..you couldnt have been a very big supporter if you start to hate them when what they do affects you..

the system is corrupt..it needs to change..and that will include certain sacrifices from all of us...how can you expect to change a system if you want to keep it?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thanks for your response and sharing of how you feel about the issue.

I will no attempt to dissect your post piecemeal with irrational responses as you had done to mine. I am only saddened that you had taken my response and reacted negatively to it instead of taking time to rationalise logically my efforts.

Of course you won't because you got nothing and the only irrationality here is the wikileaks fanboy/girl emotional attachment to a phoney cause.

But then, you are only one person, and within your rights and free will to response as you did, emotional pain over the loss of that pieces of paper you claimed lost which if you had acted proactively by seeking other sources, you would have gained much more.

What idiocy is this? How could I react proactively when I had no idea a bunch idiot fanboys were going to deprive millions of the fruits of thier labors by attacking private businesses they have no right to attack?

I know that it will be impossible to change your set mind, for greed often overcomes one nature of solidarity and good sense, to deride othes who are making a stand. It is not only you that I am attempting to reach out, but others who are more rational and not filled with greed that they would kneel before tyranny.

Yeah I must be greedy for trying to feed my family to which I struggle with every day to do. I am just living high on the hog here while being out of work for over a year. Do you idiots have any logical though process? You are so obsessed in believing WL is a freedom fighter you are blinded by it and don't care who you hurt in you ignorance.

I wish you good day and may what happened to Julian will never happen to you one day.

It won't because I am not a CIA operative living it up in Europe with wine women and song while a bunch of brainwashed fan boys send me money and think I am under attack or in some dungeon. You people disgust me millions of people suffer because of your stupidity.
edit on 9-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The real villain here is excessive concentration of power. During the Bush Adm, the Supreme Court (USA) virtually dismantled the antitrust laws in the USA. This has allowed PayPal to wag the dog – a small tail and a very large dog. They should have never been allowed to own the whole pie.

I'm in the Real Estate software business on Long Island (Hamptons -- New York). I have seen the large real estate agencies out here (Corcoran, Prudential) virtually eliminate small agencies, because there is no effective law to protect the little guy from the large RE agencies who use tactics which used to be against the law.

ANON is the real hero here -- the wicked Countries who went after the Wikileaks -- it sounds like the old testament of the Bible -- God sending Locusts, then Floods, then fire.

I’ve watched the New York Stock Exchange buy up the other large exchanges – likely to end up a much bigger disaster than the Wikileaks/PayPal/Visa/MasterCard thing.

It probably is God doing it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

From one of your "heroes"

18:11 Do you make money with the botnet? 18:11 I don’t, but I plan to write my own bot, from scratch — which will be used pretty much solely for making money. I have to build up my C ability first.

pandalabs.pandasecurity.com...

pan... dalabs.pandasecurity.com/tis-the-season-of-ddos-wikileaks-editio/&hl=en&gl=uk&strip=1" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">webcache.googleusercontent.com...:J6r_YC8UrMAJ:pandalabs.pandasecurity.com/tis-the-season-of-ddos-wikileaks-editio/+pan... dalabs.pandasecurity.com/tis-the-season-of-ddos-wikileaks-editio/&hl=en&gl=uk&strip=1

Yep sure sounds like a hero your supporting.
edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I agree with the entirety of your disgust and rage about big business. And I would support anything and everything that was done to alleviate the injustice, legal inequality, monopolies, and skewed laws which have come to represent American business realities.

I just take extreme umbrage at any means of accomplishing this which add to the divide and conquer strategy which is being used against us, the common people.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My reply to the OP would be something along the lines of...

Maybe it would be same as supporting terrorists the same with using paypal as a business transaction. Pay pal has a bad reputation and i can testify to that and the poor business practices they use. Sure not the same as al queda but however maybe a lesson learned, and like many people have stated maybe you should sue paypal. IMO Anonymous is not to blame, Anonymous is fighting the good fight and for your rights. Think of this as a wake up call and maybe money is the root to the whole problem. Thousands of dollars an hour you say? Hmm well you sound like you must be pretty well off so in that case i really do not feel sorry for you.

Maybe you could donate some of your thousands to Wikileaks or even Anonymous, money well spent IMO

I doubt you were or ever were a Supporter of Anon, just a gut feeling

Long Live Anonymous

I sup[port them 100%

edit on 9-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Don't blame the people, these things have to go on. It sucks but its necessary.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I just want to say, that I am pleased that the group ANON has shut down your business, perhaps by doing this worldwide people will start to wake up to what is going on in this world. Paypal are thieves and I fully support all the work that ANON and others are doing on behalf of Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Lysergic

You are right about that.

I'm effectively loosing thousands of dollars of business an hour because of these clowns.

~Keeper

Oh diddums! not to worry perhaps now you will think twice about using a company that dominates a market used to milk the poor of their money and whilst doing so introduces rising fees every few months in order to make even more money!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just want to add my support to the current actions of Anon et al......

Most people just want things to carry on as long as it does not affect them and they DO NOT have to 'think' about it...

Maybe this is the START of things to come and I for one am happy if things become a little uncomfortable for the 'Sheeple'..... as said before maybe we will wake more people up and maybe, just maybe they might start to question the Stranglehold that currently exists in our ''Free World''??

Regards
PDUK

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I just want to say, that I am pleased that the group ANON has shut down your business, perhaps by doing this worldwide people will start to wake up to what is going on in this world. Paypal are thieves and I fully support all the work that ANON and others are doing on behalf of Wikileaks.

Yeah they screwed me basically ripped me off on ebay after a unauthorized transaction through paypal recently as a matter in fact, then this was just bitter sweet. Death to paypal, Amazon, Mastercard even I hope Gene Simmons has a heart attack over this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It is just old-fashioned justice -- Old Testament style, applied to a computer/internet age. Except the bad guys are bigger now.

The Governments are corrupt because the politicians are bought off by the large corporations/unions. That makes the government setup/allow unfair competition.

It is a house of Card -- supported by a white house with a black guy in it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Here's your chance to find another way to process payments.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What a ridiculous notion. I won't add to the growing number of "so, you won't support them now they're hurting YOU" messages, I agree with them fully. However, Paypal shunning responsibility saying "oooh, it's an attack on our servers - we're not responsible" is utter crap. When using their service you do so in return for some guarantees.

For example, you use THEIR servers for which THEY'RE responsible, because they're THEIR servers. Whatever happens to THEIR servers is THEIR responsibility... you get the point. This is prime example of authorities turning the sheep in on themselves. Divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the book works all the time.

Stand by your principles. If you don't, then you're not worth listening to or even feeling sorry for.

Constructive advice: get onto Paypal constantly reminding them it is THEIR responsibility to fix the service they provide to you as a customer. There are other options you know, such as Worldpay. If you'd like I'll provide the code for your IT department to integrate your systems into Worldpay for free. Send me a PM.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Has this been put up? Anon speaks.

letterfromanonymous.webs.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Lets see your losing thousands of dollars in sales per hour and that means the government is losing dollars in taxes.

These clowns seem to be doing a competent job.

You can blame them all you want, but its about time the ptb learn to be accountable for there actions.

I don't think anyone here wants to see anyone hurt by all of this, but I think a bloodless revolution is a myth and there are many ways to bleed.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

OH, great, hold them responsible -- and when they go broke -- where are you going to get your damages? The problem happened when the world sat back and allowed "BIG" to take over the world. BIG little PayPal is just the first of many waves.

Locust, Floods, Fire, Storm, ....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If you want updates

Anonymous Operation twitter
twitter.com...

VISTA is still down

isitup.org...
edit on 9-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ck out:

letterfromanonymous.webs.com...

Pay attention citizens, governments, and the world. Anonymous' peaceful campaign will focus on any organization, corporation, government, or entity until the Internet is truly free. Anonymous is doing what many successful campaigns have done in the past; a sit-in. It may be hard to comprehend, but a digital sit-in is our most effective method to show that all of us deserve Freedom of Speech and a free Internet. Our methods may appear, on the outside, to be cruel to those the entities that we are campaigning against, but remember by supporting censorship they are denying everyone a basic human right. Any person, corporation, government, or miscellaneous entity that stops supporting censorship and starts promoting Freedom of Speech and a free Internet will become our allies. Anonymous, at this time, wants to persuade our counterparts rather than hurt them. We are campaigning for freedom for everyone, even the opposing side.

Do not fear us. Anonymous' campaign does not intend to harm the individual citizen, any organizations, any websites, or government, that supports true freedom of speech. Anonymous' past is not our present. We are here for all of you; to campaign for all of you. Where others have made this promise and failed; we make this promise and aim to keep it for everyone.

Very cool!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Here we go again with the BIG little idea. You know they're only BIG because they're perceived to be big, and we're only small because we're perceived to be small. Perception defines the world through your eyes.

In my world they're equally accountable suppliers to us equally accountable consumers.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join