It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANON Has Shut Down My Business--Paypal Related

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Do you know how expensive it is to change your ENTIRE payment transaction system to something completely new?

If this continues it won't matter if the DEMS give tax cuts to the rich or not. There won't BE a middle class because small business will die. It won't take long either.

I remember u stating on another post that u
were probably gonna have to let people
go. With this, u might have to let them all
go while u restructure a payment system.

And what makes u think we have a middle class now???
I haven't seen that since 2008.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to point out that this ANON group which is apparently "helping" by doing DDOS attacks on Paypal are hurting businesses all accross the world.

Mine for example.

Our payment transaction systems are all done through Paypal and as of about 3 hours ago I am unable to collect payments from my customer's in any sort of way.

Way to go ANON. I'm officially NOT supporting you anymore.

~Keeper
edit on 12/8/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

I would simply ask you to consider the world we will have to live in in 5 years time if Wikileaks did not take this action.

But then again, your business may benefit from the NWO.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

My customers will not not receive their products, this will cause back logs with my company, with our shippers, with our suppliers virtually anybody who does business with Paypal is effectively screwed.

Paypal isn't the only game in town. Why should you honor their monopoly? Open other accesses. There is always money orders. Find another way.

You realize the money orders cost money to my company and the customer right?

Finding alternatives will make my prices skyrocket.

How is that beneficial to me or my customer?

I am currently beating my competitors because I can offer a great service CHEAP.

As other posters mentioned I should not be punished for the acts of wikileaks and big corporations who yield to political pressure.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Yeah so much for a nuclear armageddon ,now we cant buy stuff online.Who would have thought?

Then this is the luckiest day of your life.

Wake up, smell the roses and be grateful for all the things that don't cost money.

I'm loving this.

The more you have, the more you can lose. If you cannot prepare for the bad times and accept them when they come, then only expecting good times is unrealistic.

C'est la vie.

edit on 8/12/2010 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune
Don't forget that what this really is...is a war! Are you going to be on the side of justice or tyranny?

IMO, that's not true.
There is no justice served here.
It's a changing of the guard from
a Republic to slavery of the NWO.
Justice is only served when people
are prosecuted and imprisoned.
Nobody from gov or wall street or
the banks are going to prison.
So where's the justice ???
They are both tyranny.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Is PayPal privately owned or a listed company.

Because if it is listed I would love to be at their next AGM when the shareholders turn up with the pitchforks and petrol. Nothing gets people angrier than some dumb ass screwing up the profits.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would love to see the reactions of those people who are telling me to suck it up and quit whining if their lives were at stake instead of mine and my children's.

Luckily I'm a smart business owner and have found an alternative so this mess will be solved shortly.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Is PayPal privately owned or a listed company.

Because if it is listed I would love to be at their next AGM when the shareholders turn up with the pitchforks and petrol. Nothing gets people angrier than some dumb ass screwing up the profits.

It's owned by Google.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Why not integrate an Authorize.net gateway, or try another prover such as Alert Pay?

You will save money, and not take part in the criminal organization known as Paypal.

It may take some time to transition, but in the end it will be all worth it.

To hell with Paypal.

link   

I agree, and wouldn't be surprised if this whole mess were not meticulously planned out for this exact time. Think about all the holiday shopping that is suddenly going awry. This is just the perfect catalyst for the economy folding completely!

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Xavialune
Don't forget that what this really is...is a war! Are you going to be on the side of justice or tyranny?

IMO, that's not true.
There is no justice served here.
It's a changing of the guard from
a Republic to slavery of the NWO.
Justice is only served when people
are prosecuted and imprisoned.
Nobody from gov or wall street or
the banks are going to prison.
So where's the justice ???
They are both tyranny.

Give it a chance first, man! they're only getting started. Let's see how this unfolds first before making any assumptions what the end result will be. no one can pedict the future in absolute certainty..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

Why not integrate an Authorize.net gateway, or try another prover such as Alert Pay?

You will save money, and not take part in the criminal organization known as Paypal.

It may take some time to transition, but in the end it will be all worth it.

To hell with Paypal.

Yup that's what we are doing.

I have my IT department to thank for taking notice and finding an alternative prior to this whole thing starting. I wasn't made aware they were working on something else until about 20 mins ago.

Needless to say, everybody in that department is getting a raise.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
yes it is unfortunate you are going through this and losing revenue. but dont forget many of us out there dont even have to be a business owner to be losing in the current state everything is in. in fact, most of us are. the young adult generation (including myself) is buried under an unsustainable amount of student debt, for example. school should never be so expensive and banks should not be preying on young people (take a look at the ridiculous student loan interest, for example, which cannot be realistically paid back unless you have a very high paying job, which the majority of students will never achieve..). eventually through the people standing up as we are beginning to see here, these people will hopefully be brought down and brought to answer for their injustices.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

A gateway is simply a bridge between an online shop and a merchant bank account.

Do you have any idea of the charges involved with a merchant account at a bank?
There are fixed monthly charges, charges to send you statements, transaction charges...
Authorize.net also charge you a fixed monthly charge a transaction charge a setup charge...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

te]

It's owned by Google.

~Keeper

Uh, Paypal is owned by Ebay, not google.

Google has Google Checkout, their own payment processor.

link   
Double

edit on 12/9/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

te]

It's owned by Google.

~Keeper

Uh, Paypal is owned by Ebay, not google.

Google has Google Checkout, their own payment processor.

Who owns Ebay?

The answer might interest you.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This has been a pretty good example of what's going to happen to the world when things really fall apart; every bit of anger pointed at whomever dared shake up their way of life.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

A gateway is simply a bridge between an online shop and a merchant bank account.

Do you have any idea of the charges involved with a merchant account at a bank?
There are fixed monthly charges, charges to send you statements, transaction charges...
Authorize.net also charge you a fixed monthly charge a transaction charge a setup charge...

Multiple authorize.net resellers have no such thing as a setup charge, and their fees are lower than paypal.

did you have a point?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yes I did if you had read the post

You need a BANK account to keep money in
A BANK charges you a lot of MONEY to use a merchant account
A payment gateway is useless by itself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join