It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks exploding on Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Just a few hours ago, i looked at the Wikileaks facebook page and seen that it had just over 1,000,000 likes. In the last few hours it has gained over 100,000 more. Every time I refresh the page, the number goes up. Looking at the people who have liked it...they are from everywhere...not just the USA but all over the world.

This really has the potential of exploding. People really do want the truth. Could they possibly be blocked from Facebook or has it already blown up too large for them to do it without facing a large backlash or possibly attack on their website from hackers?

Check it out if you haven't seen it. It's literally going up a 100 people every minute or so. It's crazy.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 8-12-2010 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
And you should invite your friends as i did

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I don't use my facebook or else I would friend them! The truth can not be contained, and the truth will set you free! Great thread! S&F!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Of course I could easily be wrong..lol. But the more people that like their page, the more people that will see it and at least look...and so on and so forth. And since Facebook has an incredible user base, information on what is being released could spread to those who don't normally care about these things or ignore all news altogether.

Will be curious to see what this number is tomorrow after I get home.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Can't believe I forgot to 'like' that up until now.
Did just then, thanks for the reminder.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just by clicking the names who have liked it...they are from USA, Vietnam, Australia, Nigeria, South Africa, Japan, Norway, Sweden...and those are just a few from those that I've clicked on.

Wikileaks is EVERYWHERE.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Another thread that should not exist.
2nd
edit on 8-12-2010 by Jamiethegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I sat watching the numbers of this petition for awhile too: www.avaaz.org...

At this rate they'll reach their goal any day now. If you look just below it shows what country the signers are from, again all over the world map.

BTW, I think Wikileaks had around 300,000 "friends" on Facebook just a couple weeks ago if I remember correctly.
edit on 9-12-2010 by PeasantRebellion because: Top Secret

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
And the truth shall set the free.... The truth, ahh... sounds almost too good to be true.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Protest, Today in NY, check it out

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
holy # its going up by the second thanks for the reminder i just reactivated my facebook just to add this to likes

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The World Wide Peoples Revolution is starting on Facebook, some please come join - The Revolution Starts Today

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wow folks, this is really picking up, i'm seriously watchingit go up almost 50 likes every few seconds... i've never seen anything like it..
We are DEFINATELY at a world wide pinnacle.. whether its good ro bad.. whether assange's good or bad or just going to step in and take over nWO.. either way.. this is needed.. keep liking inviting and posting.. lets make it #1... wow.. another 80 up.. this is insanity!

top topics

join