It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

weird facebook link took me to this (WIKILEAKS) very disturbing pic

page: 4
5
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if they can get in my facebook and then pick up on a story i posted on here then post it back on my own facebook wtf's that about




posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82
 


I'm still trying to work that bit out.. you do have a firewall and an anti-virus on your computer don't you?



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by brettcal82
 


I'm still trying to work that bit out.. you do have a firewall and an anti-virus on your computer don't you?

you tell me you got into a facebook her facebook account in ten seconds and found out where she lives what country shes from and the name of domain and the owner of it



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by brettcal82
 


I'm still trying to work that bit out.. you do have a firewall and an anti-virus on your computer don't you?

you tell me you got into a facebook her facebook account in ten seconds and found out where she lives what country shes from and the name of domain and the owner of it
i got anti virus no #in firewall i dont usually talk to hackers or dis info agents like i have tonight



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82
 


I'm no hacker. I simply used google and my knowledge of the Internet to find out the information of the blog owner. I used the website www.tineye.com to do a reverse image search of the persons facebook picture.

Check your U2Us. If you're interested I'll send you every link that I used to get the information. It's all public you just got no know what to search.
edit on 9/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by brettcal82
 


I'm no hacker. I simply used google and my knowledge of the Internet to find out the information of the blog owner. I used the website www.tineye.com to do a reverse image search of the persons facebook picture.

Check your U2Us.

AUSTRALIANS. 7PM Project to discuss Wikileaks in negative light



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by brettcal82
 


I'm no hacker. I simply used google and my knowledge of the Internet to find out the information of the blog owner. I used the website www.tineye.com to do a reverse image search of the persons facebook picture.

Check your U2Us.

AUSTRALIANS. 7PM Project to discuss Wikileaks in negative light

was that your thread or not



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82
 


Yeah that was my thread, lol. Why?



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by brettcal82
 


Yeah that was my thread, lol. Why?

well done mate round of applause i will email you my bank card number you can take my #in 88 pound a week i so reluctantly take of our so called government for no special reason but my own



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Seriously man U2U me and I'll explain what I did to get the information. I don't know why you think I'm behind it.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
even if it wasnt your blog to start with, u hacked into it and posted on my wall man , good on ya id love them hacking skills, just no need for you to do that unless it was your site to start with, you may be respected on this site but after that stunt very doubt you'll be anymore just proved ya cant be trusted and that is sad man, good on ya skills mate get a job with the #in government if ya dont already work for them peace out man



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

you tell me you got into a facebook her facebook account in ten seconds and found out where she lives what country shes from and the name of domain and the owner of it




i got anti virus no #in firewall i dont usually talk to hackers or dis info agents like i have tonight




AUSTRALIANS. 7PM Project to discuss Wikileaks in negative light

was that your thread or not


WOW!

All I`ve seen here is Nventual try and help you.

Bad form.

I think you need to chill a bit until you get to the bottom of this,but you wont get much help if you jump to conclusions and start attacking people.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
*sigh*
I would rather have sent this in U2U but whatever..

I googled the name "Igroki", the person who posted the wikileaks blogpost in your original link.
It lead me to the owner of the blog, here: www.blogger.com...
That's how I got the links to his other blogs.

I also found his twitter account by googling "Igroki" here: twitter.com...

It also lead me to the facebook group:
www.facebook.com...

By googling one of his other blogs, I reached this website:
www.thefreelibrary.com...

As you can see he wrote an article about making money online. I used common sense and connected the amount of ads on his blogs and his articles on that website and came to the conclusion that he makes money online through ads.

The FreeLibrary.com link is also how I found out his name was John Cox.

I found out he was from Melbourne because he has a username on a footy forum:
superfootyforum.com.au...
His username is, once again, Igroki. His location is "Melbourne".

Make you feel better?

in summary: his name is John Cox, from Melbourne, who owns a bunch of blogspot forums. I know this because of Google.

edit: oh I forgot.. I found out where the image of the "Sam Hodds" came from by using www.TinEye.com... which lets you upload an image and see where else it's posted on the Internet.

oh and any other information I found probably came from here: www.peekyou.com...
it let's you search for people using a username or using a birth name.

I hope you see now I was just trying to help. Please remember the Sam Hodds person posted the link on your facebook before you even made this thread, how could it have been me?
edit on 9/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
*sigh*
I would rather have sent this in U2U but whatever..

I googled the name "Igroki", the person who posted the wikileaks blogpost in your original link.
It lead me to the owner of the blog, here: www.blogger.com...
That's how I got the links to his other blogs.

I also found his twitter account by googling "Igroki" here: twitter.com...

It also lead me to the facebook group:
www.facebook.com...

By googling one of his other blogs, I reached this website:
www.thefreelibrary.com...

As you can see he wrote an article about making money online. I used common sense and connected the amount of ads on his blogs and his articles on that website and came to the conclusion that he makes money online through ads.

The FreeLibrary.com link is also how I found out his name was John Cox.

I found out he was from Melbourne because he has a username on a footy forum:
superfootyforum.com.au...
His username is, once again, Igroki. His location is "Melbourne".

Make you feel better?

like you would not believe i just got the horriblest deja vu feeling in the world, i feel prettty sick. im a bit worried that i put a post on this site in good faith, and im now gettin posts on my own facebook about this thread which i find quite #in scary truth be told



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
don't worry man I've had my paranoid moments aswell. btw if the person had got into your computer and could post on your facebook they would have made a post here in this thread already using your account just to f*** with your ..



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

like you would not believe i just got the horriblest deja vu feeling in the world, i feel prettty sick. im a bit worried that i put a post on this site in good faith, and im now gettin posts on my own facebook about this thread which i find quite #in scary truth be told


Yeah thats not hard to imagine.

But Nventual has been helpful to you and has shown good skills in a detective kind of way,not a hacking kind of way.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
don't worry man I've had my paranoid moments aswell. btw if the person had got into your computer and could post on your facebook they would have made a post here in this thread already using your account just to f*** with your ..

yeah but they have not posted in my facebook there coming from that person i told you about earlier trust me man im not a para person , soon as i wrote this thread she started replying!! not on my facebook on the whole feed!



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82
 


yeah it's weird but i'm not sure how it's happening. like what was already said i'm not a hacker just an internet detective. If was a hacker I'd probably be able to know why this is happening, lol.
edit on 9/12/10 by Nventual because: typo



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by brettcal82
 


yeah it's weird but i'm not sure how it's happening. like what was already said i'm not a hacker just an internet detective. If was a hacker I'd probably be able to know why this is happening, lol.
edit on 9/12/10 by Nventual because: typo
the first thread the reason the thread was made i worte this half hour later this person is writing about this thread all included



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82
 


have they wrote any more?

if you didn't have screenshots to prove this i'd have honestly thought you were imagining it all. it sounds like some psychotic delusion but it's real.
i'll have a look on google again soon to see if this has happened to anyone else.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join