It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Defeat US Missile Defence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by titus
Q: dont missiles comin from us go througn north pole, not sweeden?

I watched a programme on this incident a while ago. They said the russians thought it was a trident and they saw what they thought were MIRVs splitting up.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
the show that i watched this on was a show on the history channel called The Nuclear Football it had to do with the russian version of the nuclear football.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by titus
you launch your nuke. kgb detects them with their interformers. boom, nukes gone, BOOM, america gone too. all done in less that 10 mins.
arent 4+ gen energetics useful?

and where you got you 5gen aliens from?
[edit on 14-7-2004 by titus]

I found nothing in that article but speculation. Also if the KGB (which it is not called anymore BTW) possesed such weapons, why would they allow word of them to get out? My bogus meeter is pegged on this one.....

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Didn't another article say that Russia sold these weapons to some cult in Japan.

If you have a weapon this powerful, you don't sell it.

It's all crap.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
it's possible to do it but I doubt they have the tech to do so yet.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
1. i know that kgb is not called that anymore, FBR or something like that should be the name.
though KGB looks more dramatical

2. not sold, they leased them to japan for tons of $$$, and its okay when 15 other nations are researching on them and aswell may already have them.

and that money that japanese pay annually is poured into techs like Psychoenergetics - messing around with mind, mind control... etc.

[edit on 15-7-2004 by titus]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey titus you know what is weird that you seem to know more than some nations on this I wander why that is...oh wait I got it your making some of this BS up damn im samrt

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Hey titus you know what is weird that you seem to know more than some nations on this I wander why that is...

oh wait I got it your making some of this BS up damn im samrt

me? making up? i wouldnt even thing of it

this is what happens when you read ~500 page book 2 times over
and wander around internet researching for a week

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We also detailed the strange role of the Japanese Yakuza and the Aum Shinrikyo, who leased the operational use of the early generations of KGB longitudinal wave interferometry weapons in 1990 directly from the KGB. The first down payment on the lease was $900 million. I previously furnished pertinent information on this to an investigative U.S. Government agency. Since then, the Yakuza have set up their own scalar interferometry weapons development facilities in Japan, including portable energetics weapons, and have assumed a very secret and nearly unsuspected role somewhat similar to Bin Laden's role in the attacks of September 11, 2001.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
My understanding of all the tests done so far the incoming missle to be shot down needs a transponder built into it. So we need to get all of our potential enemies to put transponders into their missles and were home free.

SDI is a totally inadequately researched project that essentially doesn't work which brain-dead Washington is going to deploy. This is where your tax dollars go.

Analogy, I have a vauge idea for a car, I have no internal combustion engine, no steam engine, but due to congressional brilliance we are, using your tax dollars, going to start rolling them off the assembly line in one year. (You only have to supply your own horse to get it to move, unless you are very strong and hernia resistant)

The research is excellent, spend the money on that. When the research turns up a workable idea implement it. But instead we have a lot of Military contract corporations looking for a handout from the government.

'Cart before the Horse ring' a bell?

Congressional Hymnal: Roll on Military Pork, Roll on!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
SDI is a totally inadequately researched project that essentially doesn't work which brain-dead Washington is going to deploy. This is where your tax dollars go.

I agree there is alot of waste, but these types of R&D projects evetually turn up into the civilian sector for the general population to use. Lithium ion batteries, kevlar, lasers, GPS, etc were all military projects that have jumped intot he civilian sector. It a great way to stay competative globally.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't think its a waste of out money and that is not true you can target the missiles from their infrared you don't need a transponder and the ground laser system has targeted and shot down artillery shells which don't have a transponder in them.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
to understand, can be violated antimissile defence, it is necessary first to understand, but what is a ballistic rocket and as its strike.
One - intercontinental ballistic rocket has a velocity at the end of its flight 5-8 km/sec.
Two - she has dividing combat part (before 12 nucleus charges).
Three - there is system of the stating the hindrances for systems of the finding both in visible and in radio ranges.
four - an enormous amount false integer.
five - each combat part - armoured.
For defeat of the combat part of ballistic rocket necessary DIRECT hit of antirocket, which must move on counter course for the reason moving on velocities 7 km/sec. Nonstrategic antimissile system in Russia allows to do this. In USA - no. And will be able to do this only years through 30-40. But all talks about lazers - a figments.
P.S. apologize for bad english (I Russian and live in Russia)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join