It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School of the Americas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is a school that trains Latin Americans in becoming basically, American Terrorists... I find myself enraged, I think it's a TAD hypocritical to denounce terrorism, but then train Latin Americans in being them... (it's now known as the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation)

www.benning.army.mil/whinsec
www.soaw.org

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What you expect you trained Bin Laden
.Enough said

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
.Enough said

Ohh man! Burn! He so totally got you Midnite Raven. But wait. That's not TRUE is it? You didn't train Bin Laden, did you? Oh wait, I think he means that America trained Bin Laden, but that isn't true either, is it?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio

Originally posted by weirdo
.Enough said

Ohh man! Burn! He so totally got you Midnite Raven. But wait. That's not TRUE is it? You didn't train Bin Laden, did you? Oh wait, I think he means that America trained Bin Laden, but that isn't true either, is it?

Wake up to yourselves and stop using the excuse "we don`t get told the truth anymore".Were do you think he got his Millions from selling bananas to the Russians.Or don`t tell me he hasn`t got any money thats a cover up.And wait what about the photo`s of old Bin with CIA people both in America and Afganistan.Oh thats not true either.A wait Bush is aa American president.No thats not true either he is realy a reptoid sent to destroy humanity.Start looking at info a working it out for yourselves for a change

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OBL was trained/equiped by the US to fight the Russians during the cold war. So enough of this anti-US crap. It was done for a reason, and yes, he turned out to be the wrong guy to train. But at the time it was seen as a clear choice.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I live about 45 miles from fort benning and I visit the base often, I like their exchange, (store) I have been in their housing where they have the foreign military personal living and is very interesting how the houses shows the flag from their countries It is also posted in from of the houses the name and country and looks more like a united nations to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
OBL was trained/equiped by the US to fight the Russians during the cold war. So enough of this anti-US crap. It was done for a reason, and yes, he turned out to be the wrong guy to train. But at the time it was seen as a clear choice.

He was already against the west and east.CIA cocked up big time.Remember never underestimate anybody.Don`t think just because they appear ignorant nomarks don`t mean they won`t bit back.

new topics

top topics

join