It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Congressman Suggests Bush Hiding Osama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotus
...the "highly unlikely" category for me.

However, if you're looking for the best time to reveal something like this, think August: close enough to the election to have an impact; far enough away to avoid looking suspicious.

**I think ANYTIME it's revealed Bin Ladden's been captured it'd look suspicious............
mako0956

[edit on 5-7-2004 by mako0956]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In order to not incriminate myself and have the law on my butt for slenderizing our President, my title explains my feelings. It seems quite obvious that I am on the INTERNET. Wonder why our government never griped about how and where "windows" came from originally? So, someone just happened to win a contest and was using a Military Computer!
And... a man is WAY DEEP in prison, hushed up and illegally arrested in order to cover up drug deals made by a certain man. And then... this man's son steps in and starts talking this New World Order bull crap! After putting us in a war that has depleted our country.
I almost shudder inside when I think of the down right lies that American Citizens get told, every day!
THIS COULD WELL BE TRUE! 'ole Bin is chillin' with the Pres.?

p.s

Let's stop paying presidents after they get out of office. It ain't right!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
According to the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, he is hiding out in Musharraf's basement.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

The skeletons aren't in the closet, their in the basement.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join