It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Debunked: FEMA Camps

page: 1
14
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Folks, I think it's time to put this childish debate to rest. Fema Camps? You're only fooling yourselves.

First of all it's not "Fema Camps," it's Camp Fema. It's a place that you and your family can go to get away from it all. Camp Fema believes it's important to leave everything behind and just enjoy yourself!

This is why Camp Fema has no TV, Telephones, or Internet! And all of your cellphones, computers and PDA's will be confiscated. Why? In the name of fun! There's no need to have access to stupid communist propaganda on the biased interweb, when you can be out smashing rocks with sledge hammers, and other fun outdoor activities!






Let's debunk the first point, shall we?

Argument #1: "OMGZ, Teh barbwire fences on the insidez of the 15 foot high fences, that meenz NWO!"





I don't need to point out the silly 'netspeak' or grammar here. The question pertains as to why the barbwire faces inward on the fences. Well, this is simple really, so let me give you an example.

Suppose an Alien Grey (We'll call him Greylord) wanted to invade a Camp, Fema. Well, I suppose he could just drop down out of his saucer and into the camp, right? But everyone knows that trick, so lets say he goes covert and uses a trampoline bounce over the fence and land on the other side. Now he's inside and about to probe someone.



However, how will he escape once he is in? BINGO. He can't. And that's the point of the barbed wire fence facing inward. It's for SECURITY!



The barbwire fence is designed to trap those who INVADE or trespass Camp Fema to keep them from ESCAPING. PRECISELY! This protects those inside, because it gives Big Brother/ICE/DHS/FBI/CIA/NSA/ATF/ETC time to capture the invaders, or terrorists, or whomever! It essentially traps them, while everyone else is safe.


Argument #2: "Tehrez alot of c0ffinz stacked that holdez b0deez, omgz!"





Once again, ignoring the grammer here, I will admit these do look a bit like coffin liners. And why are there so many? Once again, obvious answer: they're family sized SNOW SLEDS!



With Global Cooling on its way, every camp will need its fair share of SNOW SLEDS! This is why they are making so many. Families will sled together in ONE BIG GIANT FUN SLED. WHEEEEEE!!


Arguement #3? "Oh noez, teh gotz GAS linez running into teh campz!"




Camp Fema recognizes the urgency of the impending disaster that is GLOBAL COOLING. This is why Camp Fema has installed several GAS rooms at each of their 800 camp locations. The GAS lines allow for gas to be pumped into large rooms and then ignited, which will assist in the effort to keep the camp grounds nice and toasty. Mmmm Mmmm, Soylent Green anyone?

So there you have it. Fema Camps have been debunked. Now you have no excuse not to enroll in our latest offer: Join our camps, and you can work for FREE. That's right, FREE! Didn't think anything in the world was free, did ya?




This thread was brought to you by Popular Mechanics. Popular Mechanics: We know alot about mechanical things, so that means we're any expert in everything!
edit on 8-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
nothing to see here

move along now
edit on 8-12-2010 by Revolution-2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
seems nice, how can I apply for a camp counselor position.

The panty raids must be awsome


be good



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, either.
edit on 8-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh. It's funny, but I was about to post "now make this sticky so every "FEMA Death Camp" 'tard can have access to it before they start another "OMG they iz gonna gas us all!!!111oneone" thread.

However, my point remains. Should be made sticky so we can at least make fun of the people who start those threads from now on.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012
 


Your ATS?

This site belongs to all of us! Old, young, male, female, and everything in between!
Good job putting together all the fema camp stuff virtuoso, did you do it on your own? I just barely figured out how to get an avatar up



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree.





Originally posted by detachedindividual
Oh. It's funny, but I was about to post "now make this sticky so every "FEMA Death Camp" 'tard can have access to it before they start another "OMG they iz gonna gas us all!!!111oneone" thread.

However, my point remains. Should be made sticky so we can at least make fun of the people who start those threads from now on.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That was clever! I like the misspelled words, added a good touch! Camp Fema is going to be a huge hit!



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks! I did the cheesy paintshop pictures. The others came from google images.

I just thought everyone could use a laugh... to break up all of the paranoid fear. I know I can.




Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by Revolution-2012
 


Your ATS?

This site belongs to all of us! Old, young, male, female, and everything in between!
Good job putting together all the fema camp stuff virtuoso, did you do it on your own? I just barely figured out how to get an avatar up



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0
 


Bravo. I love "Exhibit A"



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You're going to LOVE this video clip.

Colbert explains why a police state is not a bad thing!



We aren't being oppressed!

We are being Funpressed!!



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My god that's hilarious.




Originally posted by muzzleflash
You're going to LOVE this video clip.

Colbert explains why a police state is not a bad thing!



We aren't being oppressed!

We are being Funpressed!!



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I thought for sure the black boxes were where we hide
until "GreyLord" (lmao!) is trapped by those NSA guards!



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
replyo post by v1rtu0s0
 
Ha ha Good post,In all seriousness has anyone really debunked these detention camps?I mean what exactly could they possibly be used for except to detain us?they are obviously not for protection or comfort,so what are they?I suggest we all make a big stink about these places,write our congressmen,and representatives and demand they answer the questions and tell us the truth about these places.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
LOL AWSOME THREAD. You put a lot of effort into those diagrams. At first I was like, is this guy for real? Camp Fema sounds like fun though, if those girls playing volleyball in the first picture are there, I am definitely going. Where's the closest camp to me I live in Toronto.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Otamad because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I know, what's greylord gonna do? Notice, they confiscated his probe in Exhibit B.



Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
I thought for sure the black boxes were where we hide
until "GreyLord" (lmao!) is trapped by those NSA guards!



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone debunk them thoroughly, other than popular mechanics. Popular Mechanics loves to "debunk" conspiracy theories. This is there attempt:

www.popularmechanics.com...


This is tantamount to popular rectum exams being experts on UFO's...


Originally posted by TWILITE22
replyo post by v1rtu0s0
 
Ha ha Good post,In all seriousness has anyone really debunked these detention camps?I mean what exactly could they possibly be used for except to detain us?they are obviously not for protection or comfort,so what are they?I suggest we all make a big stink about these places,write our congressmen,and representatives and demand they answer the questions and tell us the truth about these places.




posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
v1rt0s0...is your av from a movie?



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thank you!

You know, I'm giving MASK a run for his money. Move out of the way ATS COMICS. Yeah, right, ROFL!

And the girls playing voleyball are where "it's" at!



Originally posted by Otamad
LOL AWSOME THREAD. You put a lot of effort into those diagrams. At first I was like, is this guy for real? Camp Fema sounds like fun though, if those girls playing volleyball in the first picture are there, I am definitely going. Where's the closest camp to me I live in Toronto.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Otamad because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yeah, it's from the movie "INK." It's one of the best movies ever made, IMO, and it was made on like a 15 or 20K budget I believe:




Originally posted by ChaosMagician
v1rt0s0...is your av from a movie?



new topics

top topics



 
14
<<   2 >>

log in

join