It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any RuneScapers out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I started playing in 05, but i was 10, so i didnt mind the graphics or the game play, it was something to do on empty days, as i went on, i liked it more and more, and got my first 99 skill (woodcut) in late 07. Since then ive been off and on with RS, ill quit for a few months, and somehow ill get dragged back into it. I escape its grips fora year until a few weeks ago, a friend plays the game like crazy, and talks about it all the time in my geometry class, and he said if i start playing again, hell pay for my members, so me, not one to turn down free things agrees. Now im hooked again, but after i max out this skill (thieving), im not playing seriously anymore...

Does anyone else play? I know its really crappy gameplay, trust me, the community tanked BIG time, and all skills are a billion times easier, so no need to flame, im aware of these situations

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I also started in 05, I am one of those old players

I have 99 in cooking and fletching. Haven't played in almost 2 years. I hate the changes they made to the game and took the fun out of playing with friends and being able to give away things to your friends. I loved standing in the banks for hours and sell, sell, sell ! You can look up my character, Same screen name as here, Russ1969. I may go back to playing again soon. I still like pest control and started to like slayer skill. Even know it has been a long time since i have played, I should still have some pretty impressive stats. Maybe i will see you playing one day? What is your screen name?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

I also started in 05, I am one of those old players

I have 99 in cooking and fletching. Haven't played in almost 2 years. I hate the changes they made to the game and took the fun out of playing with friends and being able to give away things to your friends. I loved standing in the banks for hours and sell, sell, sell ! You can look up my character, Same screen name as here, Russ1969. I may go back to playing again soon. I still like pest control and started to like slayer skill. Even know it has been a long time since i have played, I should still have some pretty impressive stats. Maybe i will see you playing one day? What is your screen name?

Eyywa (Eywa from Avatar was already taken when i did my name change
)

Feel free to add me whenver you get on, i usually have pm off though due to people i dont remember talking to me constantly

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

ive been playing for like 6yrs on and off....its become crap now with all the extra skills they aint any good

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've played this game for ages 7+ years now lol, ever since runescape 1 and runescape 2 wasn't even in the pipeline.

It used to be a legit little game, when runescape 2 rolled around it was still decent. Unfortunately when they got rid of pk'ing it started to go downhill drastically. It's a completely different game now, and not for the better.

I do however, catch myself logging on every now and then and playing for a couple weeks at a time.

new topics

top topics

join