It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS::The Truth About the Rapes Assange Comitted...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well this is how some swedish girls are with an agenda...

edit on 8-12-2010 by OddTimeSignature because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm going to tell many of the feminists and others who use rape as a tool to get what you want something. Rape is horrible and despicable, by using it when it didn't happen devalues the mention of the crime when it does happen. The one woman I think wrote a book detailing how to get even with men and such and is a fervent militant feminists. They even have them bragging about having sex with him. The funny thing is that this story kept changing over the weeks when every excuse sounded more silly than the last. So they decided to end it by saying the women where scared of a STD and he wouldn't respond to their queries. And it has nothing to do with them trying to call him and him spurring them, nothing at all. You see they had to find a way out for them bragging about the conquest and them calling the "rapists".

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for sharing the clip, although it couldn't be confirmed as "facts" it certainly provides some interesting perspective for some of us who seek information.

SO glad I'm celibate.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Great video. I'm going to spread this around the net.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks guys...The truth or some of the truth must be told to the world...Well the video is ma-by a bit lame but it has some interesting points...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Jon Stewart just did a hilarious bit on this whole thing where he compared the Assange attorney to Susan Boyle (
:lol

His conclusion? "We may never know what has happened with the "rape". The one guy with the wherewithall to release this stuff is in jail".

I think the conspiracy here is not what is being leaked. I think the conspiracy is in how mundane the information that is called "top secret" really is. A culture of secrecy that is robbing us of our liberty.

new topics

top topics

join