It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did Julian Assange seal his fate?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I read somewhere that if he is killed, a encryption key will be released to the media to unlock secret documents regaurding UFOs. Or something along those lines.

Well, that was stupid to say.

Why?

Well cause now if someone wants to know about UFOs bad enough, they'd kill him so that information does get out.

Ooopsie. Not very well thougt out.
edit on 8-12-2010 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
I read somewhere.....


And where might that somewhere be I ask. Any chance of finding a link or pointing us to it please?

Cheers.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot
 


I read it here somewheres, and the search function isnt that good.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry
 


The encrypted release has been reported on all the main news programmes over here in Britain. He has made it plain, anything happens to him health wise, the whole lot is released via umpteen websites the world over.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry
 


No.. You read or heard wrong.
Any info he has will be released eventually anyway. Even the insurance info. He is all about releasing what he has. When he has something good enough to replace the current insurance info he will squirrel it away and release what he has. The cables being released now are in the insurance file as well. They were included in case he was taken down after the iraq war docs because he wanted them out even if he was caught.

Sure he is also using it as a safety to try to keep him out of trouble, but the UFO documents weren't said to be hidden in the insurance file. He has said that there is mention of UFO's in the docs they are currently releasing.
They are still releasing now that he is in custody and will eventually get to the mentions of UFOs in the cables.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry
 


You shall read this thread.

Nobody knows whats inside really.

UFOs only means Unidentified Flying Objects, not aliens...

There are cables referencing UFOs he said but they will probably be about a bunch of nothing important to UFO conspiracies.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
I read somewhere that if he is killed, a encryption key will be released to the media to unlock secret documents regaurding UFOs. Or something along those lines.


Hello BrnBdry,

Assange did say there is a "Doomsday" file but said nothing in regards to it containing information about UFOs. You may be conflating statements he made to the Telegraph, wherein he says new files to be published do contain mentions of UFOs.


“It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.”


Link: WikiLeak s: new diplomatic cables contain UFO details, Julian Assange says



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by BrnBdry
 


The encrypted release has been reported on all the main news programmes over here in Britain. He has made it plain, anything happens to him health wise, the whole lot is released via umpteen websites the world over.


Ok, still, if someone wanted to know bad enough.... he basically said kill me, and you'll find out what you want to know.



posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He will be just fine and out in little to no time at all, to take his place as the authority of the alternative media.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by BrnBdry
 


No.. You read or heard wrong.
Any info he has will be released eventually anyway. Even the insurance info. He is all about releasing what he has. When he has something good enough to replace the current insurance info he will squirrel it away and release what he has. The cables being released now are in the insurance file as well. They were included in case he was taken down after the iraq war docs because he wanted them out even if he was caught.

Sure he is also using it as a safety to try to keep him out of trouble, but the UFO documents weren't said to be hidden in the insurance file. He has said that there is mention of UFO's in the docs they are currently releasing.
They are still releasing now that he is in custody and will eventually get to the mentions of UFOs in the cables.


So it really isn't an insurance file then. The way this is stated the info will be released regardless, so removing the source would be in the best interest of the government. It would stop the cycle, and the information that would be released, was going to be released anyways. In my opinion he would need some info that was extremely bad for the governments and he would have to hold on to this info as the insurance file. If he cycled the insurance file even once he would loose any protection in claiming to have a insurance file would grant.

Example: Hostage taker tells the police, don't enter or I will shoot Mrs. Smith. The police don't enter and then the hostage taker shoots Mrs. Smith, and says do not enter I will shoot Mrs. Jones. The police don't enter and then he shoots Mrs.Jones. Next time he says, don't enter or I will shoot Mrs. Lee, then they know that he will shoot her regardless.



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
As Firemoon said, it was reported here in the UK, my memory seems to think it came from an interview / Q&A session he did for one of out bigger papers.

I have to say he's either a brave man or a wonderful strategist, taking on the US and just about everyone else with some quite damaging details is a ballsy thing to do and I don't blame him for having a back up plan that happens either fast or slow.

As for ET, I think people will be quite disappointed as to what any cables say..



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I agree,there will be no damning evidence that aliens are here,or even that they exist. if anything, maybe a few comments made from politicians or important government members about their thoughts on ufos.no evidence just heresay.

at best there might be eveidence that governments are using advanced technology to push the ufo theme,or maybe the other way round the ufo thing is just there to distract from what they can actually do with their new toys.

beside most of the cables he got was from one dude wou downloaded them like he was just accesing his email right?

hardly top secret info. To get access to something that juicy a guy would have to walk balls naked into a xray hyper scanner, iris and thumb print dectector machine just to get inside the building that holds this info,and actually download it and walk away with it haha.

thats why Im thinking its all a dog and ponty show. its all just gossip he released well mostly,and the silly charges he was arrested for just add to the carnival played out before us.H'es probably cia and the're gonna use this as an excuse to shut down or censor websites like wiki and even sites like this.,although for every one important and enlightening post here there 149 posts about obvious balloons thats supposed to be an interdimensional craft,or a vague blinking light that represents proof that jhonny spaceman is watching us.so maybe censoring some of that wouldnt be too bad



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I have to say he's either a brave man or a wonderful strategist, taking on the US and just about everyone else with some quite damaging details is a ballsy thing to do and I don't blame him for having a back up plan that happens either fast or slow.


He was hedging his bets taking on the Western Powers. He knows the worst that will happen to him is imprisonment and that the Western Powers will hem and haw about doing it. If it were Russia or China he was challenging, on the other hand, he wouldn't have been long for this world.




top topics



 
0

log in

join