It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is milk dangerous?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
People are the only beings that drink milk past their infancy. All other mammals stop drinking milk when they mature. However, we continue drinking milk well into adulthood. Do you think that milk is dangerous as some sources claim? All I know is that I have problems with my stomach and milks irritates it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
being able to metabolize lactose is actually a genetic mutation.

No, we technically should not drink milk (especially with all the added hormones)

We should follow the lead of our animal brothers and only drink water......(be careful what water you drink too...fluoride etc )

Is it bad if you don't have problems with lactose...probably not...like i said, except for hormones, and fat content

be good

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I had the privilege of speaking to an Aryuvedic Practicioner/Healer straight from India, with a family history of Aryuvedic tradition dating back to the 5,000 years when it was believed to have first began.

According to her, milk is not meant to be ingested in the body, you should stay away from anything enriched (white rice, wheat, even naan). The only good potatoes are yams.. and she said cheese and yogurt are ok.

I trust her judgement, and have kinda stopped with the milk drinking, although, organic milk does not bother me.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
People are the only beings that drink milk past their infancy. All other mammals stop drinking milk when they mature. However, we continue drinking milk well into adulthood. Do you think that milk is dangerous as some sources claim? All I know is that I have problems with my stomach and milks irritates it.

Use the search function on ATS and you will find extraordinary threads about this subject. You might be lactose intolerant...The consensus arrived at by those protesting the health of today's milk is basically that only raw milk is safe to drink. The logic being that the regular milk you find at the store is homogenized. It's been shaken up even more than a can of paint at Home Depot would be. What that means is the particles have now recombined into a shape that is not designed to pass through you. The newly shaped particle is like an adz and it scrapes open the inside of your veins once it's in your body.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yes, milk is very dangerous. I have to void my bowels every time I drink it. In fact, every dairy product I consume forces me to the... direct me to the public restrooms.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think it depends ,for the people that eat more meat ,maybe they should drink little milk ; amd milk is really necessary for those that are vegetarians.

top topics

join