It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean Interview 2007-Very Interesting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I recently stumbled upon this series of video interviews with bob dean from may 2007 with Project Camelot.
From what I have read and watched I personally feel Mr. Dean is telling the truth,I will not pretend to be an expert in body language,Professional tell tall signs of lying or anything related but he comes off as genuine and sincere in my opinion

Little information on Bob Dean for those who may not know : He is an retired Command Sergeant Major in the US Army,Retired in 1976,states he viewed cosmic top secret documentation pertaining to UFO's and extraterrestrials while stationed and serving at S.H.A.P.E. (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe. (SHAPE) is the central command of NATO military forces. ) and continued his pursuit,study and inquiries of the alien agenda and UFO presence collecting information over the years when finally in 1991 he "came" out and began to speak of what he knew.

Here is Video #1 :

Video #2 :

Video#3 :

Video#4 :

Video#5 :

You Tube

Worth mentioning is Robert Dean's own admission(he states was either the first time or rarely spoke of abductions) he claims that he himself has made contact and been "abducted"
I found his concern,views and sincerity involving the human race and the e.t cover-up/information being denied to the majority sincere and wonder if he is right for being on the fence if whether or not we as a species can handle the truth or not.

Hopefully some of the info. is enlightening or for some, new information that can help continue their search for the truth.
I welcome your insights,opinions and knowledge.
thank you in advance.
Apologize for the editing I am quite new to thread making.

edit on 8-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have a hard time watching a project camelot video..kerry cassidy is the worst interviewer I have ever had to see or hear..She constantly interrupts guests and changes topic many time while the person being interviewed is in the middle of talking.she destroyed project camelot.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Interesting.

I went to "ATS Search", to "thread titles".

Typed in "bob dean".

Got (including yours) SIXTEEN threads on or about him, already. Do you know if those five or six UTube videos you posted are new to ATS?? (They are from 2007, so chances are....).....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

You said the exact same thing I was going to. If she does not agree with the person, she does not let them speak, she gets angry and confrontational. I have watched several interviews and could not take it anymore. I havn't seen an interview in a long time. Unfair and unbalanced is not news.
edit on 8-12-2010 by liejunkie01 because: een to seen

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

I am not very familiar with project Camelot or the interviewer besides what I have read on here in passing.
From my understanding the videos I posted are actually a Re-edit...and do not actually contain the questions asked...it is more or less Bob Dean speaking. I personally found it easier and consistent without the intteruption you two seem to mention.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I will assume for the sake of your post and what you seem to be implying is that I have most likely re-posted/repeated information and/or videos ,If that is the case I apologize.
For the sake of those who may not be aware of bob dean and his story,this set of video interviews or the lack of using the search button. My hope was to simply contribute,express and reveal any information relevant to UFOs,et's
And Bob Dean.
Even if it may have been stated before.I understand your logic but at the same time surely there are those whom are new and may not be aware of such information.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

As I have already stated...There are no interruptions in these videos...It is more or less Mr. dean speaking
and I personally found it to be of interest and sincerity.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Regardless of the fact that Project Camelot is loopy, and this interview has been posted before, I find the interview to be quite interesting. Bob Dean's statements are shocking if they're true. There is corroborating evidence to show that he did work at SHOC + SHAPE, so that much of the story can be confirmed.

The guy is either lying his ass off for some reason, has a serious mental condition that causes him to remember things that didn't actually happen (and therefore is delusional), or he's telling the truth.

I stumbled across an interview with him a long time ago, and was so taken aback by it that I began doing my homework on UFO's and the military, which eventually led me here. Since then, I've learned two important things- One is that there are a lot of nutjobs out there who misrepresent the truth, and two is that there are a lot of absolutely astonishing unexplained phenomena that have occurred over the past 70 years or so. Knowing both of those things, its hard for me to determine whether Bob Dean is making stuff up or actually telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
I recently stumbled upon this series of video interviews with bob dean from may 2007 with Project Camelot.
(snip)

You should have stumbled upon the Search feature here and seen that there's a ton of similar threads and here's one from Dec. 1!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

for one that thread you linked to does not contain the interview I posted and two I have already stated that I was unaware that this had already been uploaded and covered.It still stands I just wanted to share what I had found
no big deal,I was not trying to spam topic/threads

using the search function only thing that had come up was back in 2007 when it was original posted..this is a re-edit and I figured it could use a little more scrutiny, and see everyone's opinion

I read your opinion on the link you provided and how anyone who claims to have had any kind of contact or been taken(Abducted) aboard a craft was not credible...

Which imo is completely fallacious and like minded blatantly ignorant...Who am I or yourself to say without a shadow of a doubt every single person that has ever claimed such events are lying? it can go both ways.Keep your mind open my friend.

edit on 9-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

join