It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member Introduction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hey,
Love this site been checking it for a while now. A little scary posting my first thread though, all the spellcheckers on the ball giving people # about there gramma..:p

Anyway i will quiet happily join in any discussions as i have a lot to share about my life and what brought me here.

Looking forward to knowing you guys/ Girls!

Ol

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
newbie here too

Share something that brought you here and maybe others will follow.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

Welcome to ATS
Surpriseingly enough i just had one of those spellcheckers on my back, I told them "Your spelling criticisms were a vain attempt at thread superiority *sigh*" And they didnt like that at all
Welcome to the tin foil hat club

edit on 8/12/10 by TedHodgson because: Oddly enough spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Merhaba roguesoul..!

A little scary posting my first thread though, all the spellcheckers on the ball giving people # about there gramma..:

Give 'em some sh!t back...especially if that's all they got on ya'.

Between the multitude of personalities and opinions, you're gonna bump heads with someone, but that's the beauty of anonymity. Enjoy your time here and I hope you find whatever it is you came here for...

Cya on the boards.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You are going to bump heads with more than one person here, thats for sure.

Just remember to handle yourself with grace and decorum, and you will have nothing to worry about....almost!

Welcome to our humble home, if you forgot your tin foil hat, we have some at the door

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hi welcome to the site, don't worry about your grammer so long as you get your point across, I came across this site while reasearching a book I am writing, I was looking for info on Andy Pero and the Montauk project.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Stop giving out all the hats or thell be none left for the second coming of jesus!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Cheers guys.

So im from UK, Chester north of england, its cold here haha.

Ill start on a good note...

I have a massive 3D Tv and a smart iMac what i make tunes on.

Would love to know what you guys listen to or what?
The Beatles? Jimi? Who.....?? :p

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguesoul
Cheers guys.

So im from UK, Chester north of england, its cold here haha.

Ill start on a good note...

I have a massive 3D Tv and a smart iMac what i make tunes on.

Would love to know what you guys listen to or what?
The Beatles? Jimi? Who.....?? :p

Im from yorkshire myself sir, i prefer to listen to ambient guitar music like Andy mckee or erick mongrain, but at the same time you cant beat a bit of The who, Lifehouse, Relient k, paramore....Aye you get the jist

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yeah man.

Would be nice to keep this post happy but the reason were here really is just were looking for answers?

I have had a pretty mad life so far and im 25.

So far this year has been my worst.

I have been looking for answers and for something but my imagination just goes off on one a lot and life just seems summit weird.....

Anyone get me?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I understand man, the year before last i spent a lot of time around drugs (no hard drugs) and it worked me down into depression a bit so i spent much of last year lving at home, no contact with any of my freinds on jobseekers, so last year for me was all about thinking, but i picked myself up and became a volunteer social worker last january and my lifes only got better from there

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm from Swansea in the uk,I listen to Jeff Healey,Springsteen,Blue Oyster Cult plus anything with a good beat.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

top topics

join