It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks cables: Shell's grip on Nigerian state revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCadet

Indeed. Corporate robbery supported by the state, against the people of a nation. When I total up the amount of taxes I pay, it compares no where near the level of profit I pay to corporations.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A lot of the info about the oil companies and their control can be found on this thread ...well worth a read ..New World Order = the same OLD World Order = Rogenfelders Oil Company Fascism! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

one problem here, shell is a british company and n igeria is a former part of the british empire and still a member of the commonwealth, just like your neighbour canada that has our queens head on their money. USA is not the culprit here (for once) but if the nwo stuff is to be believed then it is great britain that holds all the power anyway.

ps. by the way i think the nwo stuff is rubbish but i do believe that people are doing most things that the supposed nwo are supposedly trying to do and i think that china holds the power with the usa second followed by russia then the uk, the only reason germany does not come before the uk is the fact that they have no nuclear missiles, but i think nwo is just a way of describing anyone with real power.

edit on 9-12-2010 by lewman because: wont let me type nigeria

new topics

<< 1   >>

join