It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons work at ABC and are controlling the Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
lol totally!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Almost 60% of the news is propaganda and especially the channel you pointed out, there are only 0 stations that I know of that are atleats 90% free of propaganda...

Msnbc, nbc, ABC and all the others that are the worst and are so noticiable

Proof u ask, well I have it, just watch

edit on 8-12-2010 by Deja`Vu because: lol, cant spell

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Evidence Exhibit C:

Be careful saying the following name lest you conjur this demon who will devour your soul and twist your reality to suit their own malignant fantasies. The Name "Sara Palin" has 9 letter in it, this is 3 divisions of 3 and and upside down 6 which translates into 666. Sara Palin bears the sigil of the devils hand in her own name marking her as one of the tortured souls who seeks to lay waste to all humanity who stands before her.
edit on 8-12-2010 by tigpoppa because: IM AWESOME! I write to myself on my facebook wall!

The letters in your name, " I Want To Believe" add up to the numbers 1 4 2 7.

We all know that in the year 1427 the Jews were expelled from Berne Switzerland. Surely this was an act of the Devil and his demonic minions.
Then we have the fact that the Arizona Senate Bill 1427 deals with the, clearly demonic, act of abusing a child and causing it's death.
Then if we add the numbers 1+4+2+7 we get 14. Fourteen is the sum of the first three squares, which makes it a square pyramidal number.And we all know that the pyramid is an ancient occult symbol dating back to iniquity.

This is all the evidence I need to conclude that you are no doubt in cahoots with the Dark Lord yourself.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry Double Post
edit on 12/8/2010 by Sparky63 because: Double post

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Almost 60% of the news is propaganda and especially the channel you pointed out, there are only 0 stations that I know of that are atleats 90% free of propaganda...

Demons work at ABC and are controlling the Media

Last I heard it was the banker/corporate cartel.

The media is basically dominated by five major companies they are:
Time Warner
VIACOM
Vivendi Universal
Walt Disney
News Corp
Those 5 companies own 95% of all the media that we get every day. They own the major entertainment theme parks, entertainment movie studios, television and radio broadcast networks and programing, video news and sports entertainment.
Source: hubpages.com...

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." -- Richard Salent, Former President CBS ... www.netctr.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Be careful saying the following name lest you conjur this demon who will devour your soul and twist your reality to suit their own malignant fantasies. The Name "Sara Palin" has 9 letter in it, this is 3 divisions of 3 and and upside down 6 which translates into 666.

Um..SARAH PALIN has ten letters.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Be careful saying the following name lest you conjur this demon who will devour your soul and twist your reality to suit their own malignant fantasies. The Name "Sara Palin" has 9 letter in it, this is 3 divisions of 3 and and upside down 6 which translates into 666.

Um..SARAH PALIN has ten letters.

The "H" is removed because its the mark upon her earthly name serving to mark her as Demon spawn. The "H" is only there to remind her soul is damned to "H"ell. Once removed to reveal her "Earthly Name", The truth becomes clear that she is DemonSpawn bred in the bowels of hades to carry out the wishes of the Fallen one. Recently I became an expert on Demonology so I can reference such things as a matter of truth rather then blatant speculation as I cast the White Light of Truth upon her and all those who serve the Morning Star under the full moons light drinking at the trough of misery.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

OMG!!! This was so funny!

Ok, back to the topic. Personally, i always link human faces to animals. I have seen women and men that remind me of raccoons, foxes, cats, even camels and birds. I also believe the physical appearance is a manifestation of the soul. There are some people that you just know off their looks the type of energy they can bring with them. There are folks with strong facial features that bring strong convictions. I wouldn't necessarily call her a demon, however, she might have a strong character or personality.

Sometimes the JAW line can be a give away. What i find VERY interesting are things like these...

May i add, that video has... 2,206,504 Views. Now that is something that we should look into as far as other entities.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I'd say that about settles it. Apparently Satan is real and his minions dwell among us. Repent! Repent! The End is Nigh... Oh wait she's just a bit ugly and in league with Sarah Palin. As much as I hate Sarah Palin I don't think she's demonic, then again I don't think demons exist at all so maybe I'm biased and a red circle doesn't cut it for me.

Good for a laugh though

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The "H" is removed because its the mark upon her earthly name serving to mark her as Demon spawn. The "H" is only there to remind her soul is damned to "H"ell. Once removed to reveal her "Earthly Name", The truth becomes clear that she is DemonSpawn bred in the bowels of hades to carry out the wishes of the Fallen one. Recently I became an expert on Demonology so I can reference such things as a matter of truth rather then blatant speculation as I cast the White Light of Truth upon her and all those who serve the Morning Star under the full moons light drinking at the trough of misery.

I have two 'H's in my name. I'm a double demon going to double hell.
Much like Titen I don't believe in demons either.

Do you have a copy of A.E. Waites 'Book of Black Magic'? Privately printed in 1898? Every self-respecting demonologist should have it!

You ain't getting your fingers on my copy.

edit on 9-12-2010 by aorAki because: speeelijngk

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Hey now, what if that woman was an ATS member and she read this?

The trippy frogs video would be her response.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This thread was intended to be a joke, right? I can't take it seriously.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Well if you look like your avatar in real life, and you read these response to this thread, I would bow down!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join