It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Study of Alien Implants - Full Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No doubt some of you have heard of Dr. Leir, the only man (that I know of) who has removed over 15 alien implants from many different people (Some had more than one). He is credible, and perhaps even this is a good example for what a credible person really looks like. He has been doing this since 1999. He has found out much since then. This is a full documentary, including surgeries and the testing of these objects found in people just like you or me.

The interesting part (Okay it's all extremely interesting) is that every one of them has said they believed they had been abducted by aliens. They saw a ship, they can't remember what happened next. It is this aspect, that brings up questions many have not been willing to ask without proper evidence. Here is that evidence.

Watch & Learn

Post Script: I am aware this has been posted before, but I feel that it needs to be highlighted for you - the one who possibly has never heard of this and wouldn't even know to search for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Only question I have on those implants...

Has anyone else confirmed independently that they are of Alien origin

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I haven't yet begun doing my own research for this, so I don't know. I urge you to watch the video, you might find the answer you are looking for.

The tests run on the objects are why they've been considered to be alien. But even in this video they express that it is still very unknown.

We've got the testimony of those who carried the implants inside of their bodies. This, and the fact that it is meteorite origin no doubt cause many to lean towards alien. But the definition of alien is a broad one, and Dr. Leir seems to be very honest about that.
edit on 8-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I haven't yet begun doing my own research for this, so I don't know. I urge you to watch the video, you might find the answer you are looking for.

Thanks but I am familiar with Dr Lier's work... even met him... but still no answer to my main question
Perhaps you should do your own research.

ALIEN IMPLANTS - real or not?
wn.com...

'They are also apparently made of an unknown metal. These claims have not been independently verified..."

edit on 8-12-2010 by zorgon because: PHAGE has been ABDUCTED by ALIENS

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah. Thanks for the link. I'll get back to you once I've found complete proof of whatever it is...

edit on 8-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've been thinking they might be tracking devices or something similar.
I mean, if you were experimenting on live subjects, wouldn't you want to know where to find your experiment?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Dr. Leir believes they are tracking genetics. He also believes that human beings have been altering genetically over the span of 40-50 years.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If any of you chaps are interested Coast to Coast had Dr Leir on the show about a month back, i was lucky enough to catch the show and the information the Dr discussed was incredible!

These are real, listen out for the other expert, i can't recall his name but the show does go into detail about these implants.

Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join