It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa sells shuttle PCs without wiping secret data

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

They aren't going to stop launching. They will just be launching under the guise of private contractors.

Also, important to remember is that NASA is not the only organization within the USA that has an active space program.,, The Air Force and the Navy have more launches combined in a given year than NASA does. And many of these are the type that they won't show on TV.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

NASA was meant to be an adventure for the "Public" scrutinies. I personally believe that when the Gov. started taking over, they realized what a gold mine it was for the big governments taking. It has always been the staple for the USA's space ventures and to give it up because of funding? "I think not!" I believe Joe spoke to John who in turn spoke to peter who then robbed Paul for this to take such a disastrous crash course.
Though we may very well have Alien Technologies with such things as reverse engineering, that still don't explain "WHY" there has to be such a dramatic end to the public knowledge base for investigation at our leisure.
I do, however, support that there should be private Aerospace firms that offer such journey's to our local solar system and beyond, just so these institutions don't get railroaded into oblivion as the original NASA was not intended for.
We must not forget that "WE" were the on-set of space exploration for our continent. We must remain so as a collective society.
The F-22, F-35 and other possible secretive aircraft are nothing short of "OURS" the tax payer's monies! It was sad when Obama axed the order's for the F-22 for our defense armada's, but now they will just sit back, wait for one of us to come up with an ingenious idea and force the rights and patents to be handed over as nothing short of "National Security Concern" issues.
I will always believe that the government has shut down the NASA facility down as we know it, and as so many have pointed out, there will be a replacement, but much less friendlier to the conscientious public of these matters.
Just my 2cents worth, but it is a sensitive issue when it comes to Conspiracies and cover ups by our government from no less people such as me and you, the ones reading this post!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join