It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US mom kills 10-day-old baby in washing machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In a gruesome incident, a 26-year -old mother in the US has allegedly killed her 10-day-old baby girl in a washing machine in which she put the infant with a pile of laundry, a media report said.

A wonderful(sarc) news article on how a mom addicted to crystal meth was allowed to take her baby home and inadvertently kill her. She also had 2 other kids until this incident but as usual (like dangerous intersections) nobody does anything until someone dies. Sad...

YouTube
The Sun
DEC/HERALD

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Sad state of affairs that society has gotten to.
I hope that little baby rests in peace and the mother finds it within herself to get clean and stay clean.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think they should put the mother in a dryer for 45 minutes to 'dry out'.

Let the punishment fit the crime. Imagining what that girl felt when she died makes me sick.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I remember reading this a few weeks ago, I cannot begin to describe how sad and angry I feel when I read stories like this about children, I have a 4 year old son and I could never imagine even letting him out of my sight at 10 days old, this woman is obviously a drug addict which is more the reason I think these women should not be allowed to have kids, steralise the 3itch's.
edit on 8-12-2010 by restless genius because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Another victim of procreation anarchy..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Baby's die in Africa due to malnutrition and aids. Babies die in america due to degenerates negligence.

Its not news, its statistics.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Yep they rather mess with good parents and harass them because the are either against the government and voice their opinions or they are not christians so they feel they're unfit, instead of dealing with the meth and crackheads and drunks. Just this week here where I live this mother was sleeping in the house at 3 something pm in the afternoon and her three year old was outside galavanting around with the dog and the dog dragged the kid down the street and messed his face up bad and his head hit a rock, now these people the mother, and father are well known in the park as drunks and pill poppers, but they let the kid return with her. Screwed up crap. If it doesn't fit their propaganda agenda, they won't bother with you. What's sickening is the mother only knew what happened cause a neighbor stopped the dog dragging the kid and went to the house to tell her. Oh sure the cops came out, after the incident, talked to neighbors and what not but learning they were neither against the normal 'Support' of government or non christian, they closed the case. What a F%&# JOKE!!!! REDNECK MENTALITY!!!!!

top topics

join