It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PayPal says it stopped Wikileaks payments on US letter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
reply to post by purplemer

Wow, you really have no idea how easy it is to ruin peoples lives with that information. Yes it could only be a number regen... But all I need is those numbers and I can ruin someone’s life... I don't need the persons name for anything other then Internet Purchases... however I can create a fake company, and get a CC processing unit... and before people are aware that some dumbass put their CC number on some website... I could've spent half the day making one hundred dollar purchases to my account... Hold my breath for three days, and JACKPOT! And that's just one example... That's why that was so over the top and plain criminal! Good Job ATS!

--Charles Marcello

edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

In the uk if i use my visa card online i need 2 type in the 3 digt number system on the back. I then need to type an online code too. Further i have to have my correct name and billing address.
Further you are not responsible the money lenders are..

kx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Know what my opinion is dude?

If you realy are an anon., you're part of a bunch of short-sighted morons and wannabe heroes who reflect humanity's stupidity on the internet! Thats what you guys are, because you cause more harm than good for the free internet (which is your playground as well, REMEMBER!).

CaseCloser

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
All you haters better watch yourselves,you dont want to be a target of anon,trust me you dont.

I gotta worry about anon because I actually care about purposely hurting peoples lives simply because they're upset at a company that pissed me off as well? Shut VISA, MASTERCARD, PayPal and whoever else's website you/they want... but don't make this hurt peoples lives... if people can't make purchases, that's a nuisance but not ruining their lives... If people can't make cc payments, that's not on the person trying to make the payment... its a nuisance but doesn't ruin their lives... Posting possible CC numbers on any website that is open to the whole world... its madness! If you're about standing up for the little guy, how the hell do you do that when you're knocking him down, that doesn't make sense!

--Charles Marcello

edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CaseCloser

Well that's interesting but sadly no one cares what your opinion is. Why? Because you don't know what you're talking about and your one of these people who'll just sit there and take it as your rights and the internet are slowly clamped down upon. At least we're standing up and giving it back to the people who #ed wikileaks and who twist us every day. This is payback and if you don't like it, walk away from the computer.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I'm not part of anon,but I am very aware of what they are capable of,they are ruthless, they take no prisoners and nothing absolutely nothing is below them.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Matercard and Visa are private owned companies, they can choose who uses their service and who does not.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

All you haters better watch yourselves,you dont want to be a target of anon,trust me you dont.

I gotta worry about anon because I actually care about purposely hurting peoples lives simply because they're upset at a company that pissed me off as well? Shut VISA, MASTERCARD, PayPal and whoever else's website you/they want... but don't make this hurt people lives... if people can't make purchases, that's a nuisance but not ruining their lives... If people can't make cc payments, that's not on the person trying to make the payment... its a nuisance but doesn't ruin their lives... Posting possible CC numbers on any website that is open to the whole world... its madness! If you're about standing up for the little guy, how the hell do you do that when you're knocking him down, that doesn't make sense!

--Charles Marcello

Not only that but what if one of those numbers is actually real and is linked to the person standing in line at say a pharmacy trying to purchase medicine for their sick kid, try explaining to them that their card info has been hijacked and they can't use it. I know wost case scenario but still the point is that doing that does no good for anyone and is childish to say the least, and not something I'd want to associate myself with or a group trying to make the world better.

link   
reply to post by purplemer

Having managed and owned my own company, and taking CC's payments, both online and in person, I didn't need any of that. They don't need any of that. They only ask for it to make YOU feel better, but most online companies wont allow purchases without three pieces matching up to a quick online cross reference, but again, that's only online And its only on the CC company when you prove its not your fault. If you find out your number is in those numbers and you get hosed, then come back here and tell everyone how innocent it all is!

--Charles Marcello

link   

Oh, you scared me sooooooo much super hero cyber cow boy!

And btw, 'critics' is not synonymous with 'haters'.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I do not think it is correct to make such ambigous statements.. Its a bit like saying i am supported and backed by the zionists because i use bank of england money..

that is EXACTLY what it is all about.
The world is crashing, and the elites
are fighting to the last breath of who
gets the spoils of war ..... leftovers.
For those who have the most
becomes King

edit on 12/8/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You obviously know nothing about anon my friend,and you dont want to. If they can take down mastercard and visa what do you think they could do to your little network? I'm not a part of this,I'm not anon so just chill,just a friendly warning is all do what you will but if they target you I'll

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joehio

Well that's interesting but sadly no one cares what your opinion is. Why? Because you don't know what you're talking about and your one of these people who'll just sit there and take it as your rights and the internet are slowly clamped down upon. At least we're standing up and giving it back to the people who #ed wikileaks and who twist us every day. This is payback and if you don't like it, walk away from the computer.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

I have no intention at all to walk away from the computer, since I develop websites and got clients with commercial websites on which they use PAYPAL and VISA and MASTERCARD payment methods!

CC

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

doing a DDoS does not amount to "hacking", these little morons probably don't know how to truly "hack", all a DDoS is really is like 500 people all clicking a link at the same time over and over, kinda like when 20 million people all turn on their TV's at the same time to watch a special episode of corrie or eastenders and there is a brownout.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

I have to agree with you,Anons are totaly capables.
Most peoples here have no clues about technologies here, they're just playing the big bad boys

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

So, explain me what "hacking" mean to you, prove us something instead of just barking

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raptorjesus

Hacking is merely a form of networking, where a person looks for "backdoors" to gain access, and even take control, of another computer, ie hack their way in.

a DDoS is something completly different.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Been lurking here for a while and decided to register to at least contribute sometimes, and today, after registering, what a disapointement, i noticed peoples getting banned.

free speech you said ?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well i see you dont have a clue about what hacking mean, has expected

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Raptorjesus

Free speech does not include posting peoples credit card numbers to a forum website, and I can tell by your writing that you are someone who has just been banned for such a thing and have created another account, well done.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Its your opinion against mine, its your ideas against mines
Do ATS gonna ban me too ?

If its the casen then they have to ban all the new users then

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join