It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PayPal says it stopped Wikileaks payments on US letter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by wcitizen

The Uk prides itself on its high statue of law.. We tend to do things by the book with very few exceptions.
Maybe i am wrong but that is my perception anyway..

kx

Ok. thanks!
second

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by boondock-saint

And 2+2+2= 50

second
edit on 8-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thanks for the star

But it's not flawed, yes there is stuff dotted about the net, but this is a single site that hosts these images, not several sites, whilst i understand what you are saying, your wrong, but i'll star you in return anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BipolarSpaceMonkey

I love how these arrogant knee-jerk reactions are backfiring on the US govt - Power to the PEOPLE - And I have to say one must question the intelligence of the US "intelligence community" for not predicting the hacktivist resonse, nor that the world is going to hold them accountable for their actions. The official tide is turning and the USG looking all the more monkey like for their illegal activities. K Rudd gave Assange Australia's backing, now Datacell are on the job with Visa and Mastercard.

All we want is a level playing field where TPTB back the f#&^ off and stop exploiting us through the hypocritical fascism of their plutocrisy. Go 4Chan, go ANON, don't stop until the war is won The people are behnd the truth!

Not to mention that their security was so lax it made these leaks possible in the first place.!

second

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

I totally believe in freedom of speech, what you just did is hateful and criminal. I beg everyone to send an ALERT regarding his post... Under his name is a member down arrow, and at the bottom of that list in an ALERT button. Please send an email to ATS.

IF you believe you have the right to hurt hundreds of lives, then I believe your freedom of speech rights are no longer valid! You are only about CHAOS, regardless of who you hurt... Which means you aint worth anything.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Some people have a very fertile imagination, which they mistakenly then believe to be fact. They also don't understand what the word 'proof' means!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

haha soz i forgot the star i got a head like a sive sometimes... done now... :-)
I still dont think its fare to brand the user on the second largest internet bullatin board in the world all as pedos because some people use it as such...
Its like i use to go on street protests and most of the people there were the most peaceful people you would ever meet... Then a couple of thugs bust a policeman and a few windows and suddenly you are all labelled as violent anarchists..
But these protests in britian have had an effect on legislation in the uk. Acting outside the remit of the law is an intergal part of the democratic system.
I do not condem the hackavists, it is an act of mass civil disbendance.... very heathy stuff and empowering to people...

kx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Remove the post with the CC numbers for # sake!

Where are the moderators?

Ko3

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

calm down a bit there number prob just came from a credit card number generator... they are useless what the hell can you do with those numbers anyway.. theres no name on them or security back digets.. dont be baited...

kx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's idiots like that that are going to force ATS's hands into restricting what is discussed on the wikileaks subject. All the more reason to back up my original claims of the anon crowd being nothing but criminals.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

these mods are like policemen..
if i fart in the wrong place on ats i get slapped by the mods before the wind has even left my backside...

someone goes and posts a load of c/c numbers up and no-one notices... i dont think there real.... and they are useless me thinks anyways....

kx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
All you haters better watch yourselves,you dont want to be a target of anon,trust me you dont.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by boondock-saint

The whole world knows that intel gets information from these companies. It's old news. And some peple aren't afraid to be seen to be supporting something they believe in, whilst others sit around pulling holes in everything, just so they can feel important and avoid doing anything, so they don't actually have to face their own fear.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
It's idiots like that that are going to force ATS's hands into restricting what is discussed on the wikileaks subject. All the more reason to back up my original claims of the anon crowd being nothing but criminals.

I dont follow. If they did that it would mean i could go and bust any subject on ats by posting a few cc numbers up...

link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Well..One example is that the swedish gov are just some marionets for the Us gov and would do about anything they asked for..

link   
A lot of crazy CC#s and misinfo is getting released to hurt these companies. Besides if these numbers were real don't you think the hackers would keep them for themselves?

How happy are Visa and Mastercard customers right now?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Wow, you really have no idea how easy it is to ruin peoples lives with that information. Yes it could only be a number regen... But all I need is those numbers and I can ruin someone’s life... I don't need the persons name for anything other then Internet Purchases... however I can create a fake company, and get a CC processing unit... and before people are aware that some dumbass put their CC number on some website... I could've spent half the day making one hundred dollar purchases to my account... Hold my breath for three days, and JACKPOT! And that's just one example... That's why that was so over the top and plain criminal! Good Job ATS!

--Charles Marcello

edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
If YOU are honests peoples, you aint gonna use thoses numbers, right ?
But if you are hypocrits, some gonna use the numbers.

Its up to YOU, not me

Time to see if you're morals or immorals, with yourself

Nice game, didn't work. I call hoax.

second

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by jaynkeel

I dont follow. If they did that it would mean i could go and bust any subject on ats by posting a few cc numbers up...

Ok no one except the poster knows if they are real, but it doesn't negate the fact that they would post something like that which if that doesn't show their true colors then I don't know what to say to you. I think you people are all following false prophets here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join