It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets just call this a hypothetical...Shall We?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

..There is a paradigm shift taking place in the minds of many people on every level. I know it seems to slow...

I have also seen the "Awakening" I hand out index cards with a punch list to google after I talk to people.

Instead of bullets I suggest:

The fully informed jury movement Jurors have the RIGHT to NULLIFY laws. That is what "case law" is all about.

The Ten Amendment (State Nullification)

Another weapon, one every single one of us should be pushing for, is a state law allowing voters to recall federal Senators and Representatives as well as state officials.

OH and here is another State Level idea. I really want to see the Federal Reserve - Hung, Drawn and Quartered - but in the mean time this looks like an alternative.
See:
CAMPAIGNING FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS: www.webofdebt.com...
THE GROWING MOVEMENT FOR PUBLICLY-OWNED BANKS: www.webofdebt.com...

The biggest Achilles Heel of TPTB is the local and state governments.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

well the problem is that all the representatives that get into office quickly realize that if you cant beat them join them, and the beast continues to win.

there can be no peaceful solution,in a country of civil unrest. the powers that be only momentarily pretend to care as they secure the next move in their favor. its all one massive perpetual lie as they continue their encroachment into our undoing.

they just need a healthy enema is all i'm saying

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The two sides in this world is controlled, by something higher, and its not us.

Like above says, who wins it is not us, but that thing or what ever these peopel look upto.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I would slowly infiltrate all levels, and eventually form a group who has knowledge about the truth, the whole truth, in all its details, all the stuff, everything. Then, I would set up a timed event, on all television screens, through the internet, with all the best documented evidence and videos, and show the whole thing to the public, everything, not a detail spared. I will especially focus on the electronic mind control devices, and as a demonstration I would shut down the whole system so people could realise what it feels like to be awake. After that, the people will be left to make thier own choice.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think that there are a lot of new members here. Most of which are between he ages of 18 and 25. I also think that they have no clue as to that of which they are speaking. Get a life, get real, and get some applicable knowledge. It can be done, and historically has been done. Those that know how will not post their knowledge and experience here.

Edit to add. his topic has already been gone over a multitude of times; and a good researcher would have searched out those threads and completed a good follow through

respectfully

reluctantpawn
edit on 9-12-2010 by reluctantpawn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join