It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets just call this a hypothetical...Shall We?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

My point exactly.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Oh, and just for fun... To point out the obvious... This thread is very indicative of what is known as a "honey pot". A way to get oneself pegged as a "domestic terrorist". Anyone with training, or half a brain, would never post anything seditious in a forum or thread like this.

~Heff

That was my point. As soon as the feds get involved it's game over.

But, I don't think there is really anything wrong with "Red Dawn" fantasies or "what if" speculation if our government ever became a fascist state.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I'm sure you've seen this demo

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well then this should make it easy for them to find me.

BTW this thread wasn't about our government being overthrown, just what one would do. It's all academic. But given your final thoughts it seems you are more worried about this then me, I could care less!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Tsk.. Kids these days.. Never discuss ones plans where the enemy is watching and listening.. Remember boys and girls .. Silence is golden.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It is a waste of time until you have a majority of your countrymen sympathetic to your cause. If you did something soon you would have a majority against you even among those who know much of what is wrong they are not ready to start a shooting war. And rightly so. A civil war would be more dangerous then the encroaching tyranny. The last thing we want is a war torn country. Just ask any Vet who has seen a war torn country.

I understand the sentiment and the feeling however those police and officials are your neighbours and relatives etc. I am not justifying any of their wrong actions however the best thing we can do is to keep educating people. There is a paradigm shift taking place in the minds of many people on every level. I know it seems to slow but I have been at this over 20 years and had sort of given up on people ever waking up to about 2008 with the Ron Paul campaign and saw millions waking up. I know it is still to little but it took almost twenty years of the information filtering out before that happened. The next shift will be 20 million or more and it will happen in just a few years as the info is pouring out 1000 time faster and farther then when I first started learning it over 20 years ago.

Be patient continue to educate but prepare just in case the wild card makes its appearance

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
remember those 2 black guys that were wonderin around in the east shootin through the key hole of their trunk?
they would have never been caught if there weren't leads forthcoming from other family members, just as with the unibomber. unfortunately in both cases those retards weren't focused on any significant trophies.

but you can imagine a shoot and move scenario with a small group of highly trained snipers, that could meet any objective and slither away undetected in nearly every movement.

my first strike order would come with a demand for all heads to stand down and walk away. to clearly give them an understanding of what comes next if they don't listen, then make sure all media outlets on the planet are fully aware of whats coming down the pipe.

with just 5 retired naval gunners and 5 very strategically placed decommissioned 8" guns, and 100 rounds each. you could pulverize targets at a distance of over 15 miles with pinpoint accuracy, and escape unscathed

hit and run, wait, new objective, hit and run, wait..ETC keep feeding the media, until everybody sees its having the desired affect and want to join the cause.

posting online lists of potential targets. you just make up the rules as you go along, always keeping the retards in check.

Hypothetically anyways
edit on 8-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
I choose not to fight uneven battles. The average citizen doesn't have tanks, after all.

Neither did the Afghans but the Russians couldn't defeat them......

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

You would have to keep moving for they would trace the projectiles back to the source, which shouldn't be too hard.

Uni-bomber kept the us government at arms length for years using the postal service. Hit and run technique might be just as effective don't ya think?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

no it wouldn't take them too long, but by the time they ever even figured out what the hell it was and which direction, they could be long gone blended in with the rest of the country.

you know a computer tech with an engineering degree could assemble a CNC gun with auto feed, that could be fired from a secure position anywhere in the world. like from a beach with bikini girls while sippin a margarita

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by TheRealMason

OP are you asking this just so you can go to your masters in TPTB to tell them what to get ready for?

I am my own master

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hypothetically we could be reading your hypotheticals and hypothetically putting you on a hypothetical watch list.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

you could, but it wouldn't do you any good. I don't exist.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by TheRealMason

Look I posted going after area 51, because I don't think anyone is going to take it seriously. I do though.

The rest of you are posting some ideas that will now give TPTB of what they should be looking out for. I don't think that's a good idea.

OP are you asking this just so you can go to your masters in TPTB to tell them what to get ready for?
I knew using my real name would covince ignorant fools that I'm an evil freemason oh no. No I'm actually a Mason, literally, and I probably should tell freemasonry why they aren't free. I do everything on my own will, I hate the gov so yeah bud I'm gonna go tell my MASTERS what's up. lolol
but I do agree that TPTB are probably reading this and seeing who hates them, but who cares, this is hypothetical and literally impossible.. so if they took me to court, I'd gladly read to the judge what I wrote here, Because our GOV are terrorists and our citizens are misinformed and educated ignorant. good nigh.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Just a thought that may have already been covered, but:

With all the survival forums TSHTF Scenarios, and this thread, etc ...

have these survivalists, off-griders, militia type groups concidered that WTSHTF,
They will be the first groups that TPTB will go all Waco on the Rse.

Once they are cleared, then they will move into the urban areas?

Just a thought/theory

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Lets just say that you make some outlandish statements and hello nock nock.

I for one am not a nark but when someone post a comment like that looking for ideas to be unpatriotic. I woul;d say I would be watching you. Or better yet your ip is already logging in a database somewhere and someone will review it someday.

No offense but if you want to do something to implement change print out some fliers with some facts on them and pass them out or go picket someone or make a youtube video of with whatever grips you have.

Now if somone comes nocking at your door threating you in you home.

Well then defend yourself and family.

This we will defend.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Are you kidding me.

They know you computer address and your ip they have everything. They have that phone call you made to mommy and the dirty texts you send to your girl.

If they are looking they see everything.

Everything.
Oh lets see you bought doritos and a case of schlitz and the what not.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Everyone who made an account on this site is probably on watch list somewhere.

But I think aliengenes is right. I think five highly trained and dedicated people could do a WORLD of damage/change/good/bad.

It wouldn't take that much.

It pains me to see people thinking we can't change anything. That somehow it's all too far gone.

C'mon, folks. Each one of you are truly powerful.

If you don't start the changes you want see, no one will.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

this is a conspiracy forum, the powers that be know that real enemies arent going to be posting to the world on some nut job internet site, plots of insurrection.

the real true threat to their existence is plotting in silence, waiting for the appropriate moment to win with a single stroke of their hammer.

i dont think any of us should be too concerned about uncle sammy visiting us over a bunch of silliness, although those bastards dont have a sense of humor when it comes to their insecurities and vulnerabilities.

i any case

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

problem is the things about the government that are worth rising up against are mostly dark and military. there's nothing you could strike that would be of any use that wouldn't make you a bigger a-hole then most the government. what are you gonna do? shut out people's power? water sources? monuments of better times and greater leaders? democratically elected reps? hit medicine? food?

there's nothing you can do that wouldn't make you rightfully called a terrorist. and how are you going to strike the dark military portion of the government? you'd be dead before your plan was even written out.

don't even joke about stuff like this. peaceful resistance and democratic coalition building is always the most effective ways in the long run.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join