It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano says that Julian Assange is charged with having "consensual sex with a broken condom"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I wanted to post this from Judge Napolitano whom has spoken with the Julian Assange's attorney and confirmed the nature of the charge against Wikileaks founder. I have seen over the weeks here that this rumor was unconfirmed and nobody knew the exact nature of the charges made against Julian Assange. I have seen many on ATS simply believe the media's hype that this charge was rape. I hope a judge whom has spoken with the defending attorney clears this up for those whom believe the official US spin machine. Napolitano would probably not be making these comments if he had not confirmed the nature of the charges. These Fox news anchors were bewildered as to how they even believed the charges were rape.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Gotta love this guy, he cuts right through the BS.!

second

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

He sure does. He is confronting misconceptions on his own network. For that alone he has a lot of creditability in my eyes.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I know nothing of the man except what I see in the video.

I like he called it like it is. What is amazing is the other three "journalists" had to ask three or fours times that the charge was not rape. The actual charge from Sweden has been out there for some time, it is not new.

I wonder how the MSM let this one slip

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The charges are just as bizarre as the circumstances surrounding his trysts with both of the women. Strange case indeed. This is just part of the greater plan and the set up that led to his surrender after concealing his locations and movements for so long.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

lol I know. I was wondering what part they didn't seem to understand: that they had been fooled; or, that they misheard what the judge was telling them.

new topics

top topics

join