It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in the midst of a HUGE war going on... right now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah...it's a war. I've thought for a long time that the warring NWO subfactions embedded in the corporment (government or corporations) have finally learned how to cyberfight (whether for your opinion or money or to accomplish their geopolitical or economic goals) more effectively to get at each other and have postulated in the past that Assange may well be CFR-aligned based on the type of information he releases on his site. Very interesting to watch.
edit on 12/8/2010 by ~Lucidity because: to complete a thought

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I really like what what you are saying here about the marketing right before the holiday's......I still want to believe that Wikileaks will allow transparency into government affairs (all gov's not just US), but man when I read your post it resonated on my meter BIG TIME! Perhaps TPTB are just using those names in conjunction with Wikileaks reporting to subliminally re-inforce those specific brands to the General Public. I hope Wikileaks will help usher in a new era of transparency......I hope my hope isn't mis-placed. : /

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is the beauty part of messing with these hackers/hacktivists see, see!?
The beauty part.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I will tell you that in all my years, I have never seen anything like this.

I really don't think they know how to deal with it, but I am sure the resolution to it will not be in OUR best interests.

They are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. The American people are waking up in droves. They WILL find a way to put us back in our places.

I am truly a little afraid here.

The S may HTF before this is over.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
As far as I can tell anons sites have been hammered. 4chan is up but the hive is down,anyone know any anon links up? I believe they've been temporarly hammered. anon down.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I found my movie quote. It was from Videodrome:

Prof. Brian OBlivion
"The battle for the mind of North America will be fought in the video arena — the videodrome. The television screen is the retina of the minds eye. Therefore the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore television is reality, and reality is less than television."

www.moviequotes.tv...

edit on 12/8/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: source

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by letmeDANz
reply to post by Monts

Good Post. There is definitely some agenda to this episode.
If it is for or against either group is still very uncertain.
But it is at the smallest level making the sleepiest of people to open their eyes & think for a minimalistic moment that what they know to be true is not really true.
That way it is a plus for humanity & this planet.

This could also surely lead to clamp downs and what not as pointed out by a few folks here, but that probably would have happened sooner or later.
Better now with some eye openers for the public.

May the best contender win!

I agree. Wikileaks is making people open their eyes to the truth that the government is suppressing information to the public. The less the public knows, the little they revolt. The more they know, then it is over for the elites. And it is coming. They cannot stop the truth from coming out now. Game over for them.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
One thought that keeps running through my mind, when I read threads like this one...

All those who've been working towards a New World Order may actually get to see it come about.... trouble is, it might not be quite the New World Order they had in mind

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
hmmmm...I wonder where all this will lead?

Internet regulations and restrictions anyone???

And all of you are applauding those that will cause it....good job.

I think you may be underestimating the power of the people here. The govement shut down one website "wikileaks" and see what happens? all out carnage from a hacking group whos main pupose is to promote internet freedom. The members of said hacking group "anonymous" number in the the thousands and come from every walk of life. Bankers, teachers, parents, some government officials! They all share the ideal of free speech. Infact i belive the exact number of members that took down mastercard earlier today was 2000+.

This is what happens you take down one site......lets see them try and take down a thousand sites and see what the reaction is.

If they wanted to censor the internet they should have done it from the begining, unfortuently you cant take somthing like the internet away once its been released.

There will be mass hackings, riots and even murders if they try to regulate the internet.

Just have a little faith, the goverment do not control the nations of the planet, we the public do. We have allowed outselved to put thease people in power to make decisions and laws for us because we were tricked into doing so.

You can only push people so far before they bite back and start a revolution, its the same story thorughout history over and over again. Unfortuently in this instance, the revolution is played in cyber space, not on the battlefield.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Since Julian Assange is a 9/11 Official Fairy Tale believer, don't expect much from WikiLeaks in regards to 9/11.

This whole scenario seems like one big marketing scam. Amazon, Paypal, Master Card, Visa all getting some valuable free publicity from this charade right in time for the holiday shopping season. This is the new viral marketing: staged current events mixed in with a nice dose of consumerism and advertising.

This attitude scares me.

So because someone doesn't believe the same thing as you, everything else they do or say is now suspicious?

I personally believe there was government involvement in 9/11. For the simple fact of... if a terrorist wanted to attack, why not hit a nuclear plant? The very fact that they didn't hit Indian Point screams "government op" to me.

However, I don't look at JA and WL and think they must be some CIA controlled entity just because we disagree on 9/11. He's entitled to his opinion, and it has no bearing on the events unfolding now in relation to WL.

People need to grow up around here IMO.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Hmm whole thing reminds me of "Live Free or Die Hard" and the "fire sale" concept...wonder if that would really be possible?

Interesting times...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I wonder what Julian Assange (the man of the hour) thinks about all this?
Not just about the cyber attacks...but how 4chan is giving him 'aid'.

I like to ponder about things.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I just dont understand why he didnt think about the possibility of starting massive wars over this. Sure, the problems exist, but did it need this kind of nudge in the wrong direction? I would at least hope he's thinking of what life could be like if he were ever labled the new Dr Death.

For anyone that thinks this was a good thing, I cant agree. Security is so tight right now, my best friend cant even tell me where she's deploying to. Think information was hard to come by before... this pretty much sealed our fate with the government putting everything on a hardline need to know basis. Could this be a push in the direction of support for big brother now? Possibilities could be dire.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
hmmmm...I wonder where all this will lead?

Internet regulations and restrictions anyone???

And all of you are applauding those that will cause it....good job.

So because those in power try to gain more power (through their "solutions") when their power is threatened it is all the "fault" of those threaten that "power"?? What about the people who have that unwavering power in the first place and unjustly so?

So by your same thought process:

The solution to the perceived problem is internet regulations and restrictions because our governments care not for freedom of information and value only their ability to avoid being held accountable via secrets therefor maintaining their power...That is not democracy...that is a dictatorship...

How the hell can anyone here pretend they know enough about the international affairs of the world and the agendas of the government/politicians/corporations to even begin to think they are voting with any bit of confidence? The Americans votes are unjust because we are voting in complete ignorance of reality, because anything of any significant value that would change and sway opinions is a "secret of national security"

ya its a national security risk alright, because I believe if the American people truly knew what was going on in their name, the security of the nations as is, would severely be at risk...

edit on 9-12-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Wow with these attacks ..it is just what the government wanted!!!! " Ok guys the Internet is being attacked!!!(Just like we predicted...) Lets pass the Cyber Security Bill!!!"

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow my head is spinning! It remains unclear. Assange is being held on meaningless charges. Hackers creating a nuisance and disrupting the business machine. Wikileaks promises the 'truth' that most are desperately seeking. Yet failing to deliver any document to date which unequivocally demonstrates that they can and should be trusted.

All of this could be designed to limit/restrict our freedoms and access to the truth...or...the revolution of "scientific journalism" promoted by Wikileaks that could be the dawn of a new age for real journalism and public accountability/participation. I have always held truth as a guiding principle and value. I do admit there are gray areas which may be interpreted as a "point of view" or relative. I have never felt the need to protected from the truth about my countries policies and practices. It is my responsibility as a citizen to make informed decisions based on the best available information. There are far, far, far too many secrets in this world. "Sunlight is the best disinfectant"!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
I just dont understand why he didnt think about the possibility of starting massive wars over this. Sure, the problems exist, but did it need this kind of nudge in the wrong direction? I would at least hope he's thinking of what life could be like if he were ever labled the new Dr Death.

You know... that maybe his entire intention right? To force the State to lash out at it's citizens thereby prompting the formation of a political platform that is seen as dissident by the establishment and then ushering in a revolution by the people?

Remember when Bush Sr. sad, "If they ever found out what we did there would be blood in the streets." I'm paraphrasing but you get the gist. Well, Assange potentially knows and he most assuredly has access to the information I did to think up the idea. So, potentially we have a man that wants blood in the streets because we would if we knew. He's playing his games and his cards carefully to ensure the greatest effect, in my opinion, and we if things go according to his plan then we should be better able to get an idea of what he's attempting to accomplish.

For anyone that thinks this was a good thing, I cant agree. Security is so tight right now, my best friend cant even tell me where she's deploying to. Think information was hard to come by before... this pretty much sealed our fate with the government putting everything on a hardline need to know basis. Could this be a push in the direction of support for big brother now? Possibilities could be dire.

As for this, this is just good o'le fashioned OPSEC (Operational Security). AFN has infospots about it all the time if you ever lived on a base overseas you'd see them instead of shampoo commercials. They tell us to be wary of the pizza guy for crying out loud, so while you may just be seeing what looks like paranoia to some, it's just business as usual for the military. Hope that helps a little.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think he said,, "IF THEY EVER FOUND OUT, THEY CHASE US DOWN THE STREET AND HANG US !"
Come on people, lets put our heads together here for a second....
Asuming that the war has broken out for real....what are the possible escalations and countermoves that we could actually expect?
Internet wise, what can actually a gorup of antisocial miscreants bent on bringing down the PTB do?
What would the gov boys do to possibly counter such a move?
Where on earth could thais be headed?

Is it possible to say hack into goverment systems and alter them to produce bad data?Shut them down?
Can the BoA be hacked into and the accounts of NWO clients erased?
Could this lead to a regular chaos on the netchannels?
Outside of physical force, the gov boys have little handle on fighting a war inside a hive mind antity like the net....
Anyone with a little expertise care to speculate on the moves and countermoves possible if this goes citical?
Can the hydroelectric grid be hacked?It could be self destructed through sabotaging the controls.
Say the army pay records erased?
Cia accounts wiped out in all their phoney operations?
Just how far can a determined computer savey group go?
What is actually involed in the internet?How could it be cross contaminated or broken into?
How bad can it get?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So am I the only one thinking that “Anonymous” couldn’t bring down Scientology yet some seem to think that they’ll bring about a worldwide revolution? People are getting more than a little carried away imho.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
So am I the only one thinking that “Anonymous” couldn’t bring down Scientology yet some seem to think that they’ll bring about a worldwide revolution? People are getting more than a little carried away imho.

That is NOT what I was trying to say at all. I was talking about Assange not /b/tards.

I was positing that Assange may be attempting to kick something off, I don't think 4chan has anything to do with that. I think Assange being Assange is enough.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join