It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Cables Shows That Santa Claus Exists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I hear that there is a Wikileaks cable showing that Santa Claus is real.

The US Government denies all involvement, says that this is an "issue for national security".

However, the wikileaks cables clearly show Janet Napolitano announcing that St Nick will NOT be exempt from TSA pat downs or full body scans as he clears US airspace Dec 24.

Sarah Palin continues to blame the Obama White House for failing to secure the border in the light of this credible new threat to Americans "on Christmas Eve, of all times". She said, in an interview with Bill O'Reilly on FOX News, that "the failure of this administration to secure American airspace over the holiday period is unconscionable".

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

All I can say is, that got a profound 'wat' out of me.

Source? I think this is Julian's idea of a little holiday spirit, not ACTUAL cables.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
and below top secret humor section it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Is this a sarcy humor thread?

If yes, then i got a good laugh

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Finally! A WikiLeak release that has some value...to those who celebrate Christmas anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you are a foreign nation, I guess you would look at Uncle Sam as Santa Claus based on all the gifts and money our gov't gives away. I actually thought that's where you were going with this thread- pointing out all the billions that are given away for no good reason.

Edit- Sorry, a foreign nation or a corporation.
edit on 8-12-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'll keep this going...

Another Document recently Revealed that Rudolf had a number of years ago converted to Islam..Reports of this reached Osama, who had come to interest in the Reindeer. It tuns out that Rudolf's Bright Red nose is evidence of him being a highly potent explosive that could run at supernatural speeds, and then take flight. DHS has been forming a team to either capture or 'disarm' rudolf. This team includes a Psy Ops operative dressed like Santa Clause, hoping that the image of a familiar face might help to talk Rudolf out of proposed suicide bombing plans.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And the tooth fairy is responsible for more than 1/4 of reported alien abductions. I have often suspected her of being a "grey", what with sneaking into my room unnoticed at night. This would explain some of the anal probings too.

link   
And the tooth fairy is responsible for more than 1/4 of reported alien abductions. I have often suspected her of being a "grey", what with sneaking into my room unnoticed at night. This would explain some of the anal probings too.

link   
This has got to be some sort of joke....

Doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Didn't you hear? They killed Rudolph!

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I hear that there is a Wikileaks cable showing that Santa Claus is real.

Old news. This was leaked a long time ago in the M&M commercial.
"He does exist!"
"They do exist!"

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

Clearly just psy ops in that video.

They don't want the public to know.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by letmeDANz

Is this a sarcy humor thread?

If yes, then i got a good laugh

Someone FINALLY got it !

I see many, many threads on here in the last few weeks blaming wikileaks for just about everything anyone could think of.

Thought this might give everyone a giggle.

Apparently it was written a little TOO well and people seem to have thought it was REAL ..... hahahaha
edit on 8-12-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join