It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What melee weapons would you choose for when the SHTF?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Im the UK these are the best options I can think of;

Brassknuckles for a weapon that you can use without making it too obvious your using a weapon so any onlookers would see it as not as bad as it is (apart from the noise on bone!)

I love Halberds long spear, axe head and armour peircing hook all in one. But thats guna be cumbersome.

Probably a good large knife like a bowie as well as a smaller stabbing one with a thin profile like the loverley fairbern sykes fighting knife which would give huge penetrating ability. Or even better the cold steel Tai Pan I think it is is a wicked dagger. Thats your best bet to peirce armour in a knife I think.

A good axe is also a great tool so having one of them would be good.

Obviously depends if your on the move or staying put. A claymore certainly would be intimidating tho!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have got myself a Panga Machete, it is very Great, very light but strong, super sharp, with a sheath. Its ready in my room, For when the # Hits the Fan! It will happen oneday, this Planet is in a right mess, I've got the tools to Survive.

If anyone is thinking about getting one and not too shure, get one you wont be disappointed.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I with my Panga Machete have a Spike Tomahwak again its Very strong a super sharp, even im scared of it, even when I've got it in my hand, It has a deadly Spike on the side which goes through most things, and if not it leaves a dent.

new topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join