It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What melee weapons would you choose for when the SHTF?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
the best defense is a fire extinguisher full of concentrated ghost pepper juice mixed with paint thinner. you can pressurize that bottle to shoot 100 ft' or better, and at close range you can set them ablaze

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

I have a medium animal trap on a stick That I guess would probably hurt like hell if you hit some with it

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JDBlack

First and Foremost you must know how to use any weapon you may have. Ammo will be readily available if you are willing to take it, Katanas are nice, but you need 2 knives atleast..a utility knife, and a combat knife..I suggest you buy an Army bayonet..they sharpen themselves when you draw it and they connect to become a utility tool such as wire cutting. etc.I could go on and on, but I was specially trained for this type of dilemma. Get survival training as soon as you can, just to learn for an eartquake or......

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

sounds great, I imagine wasp and hornet spray would be a nice weapon, seeing as I got it on my finger and got a chemical burn almost instantly, I also heard of chlorine bleach in a super soaker water gun

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You sir are a dangerous man!

Franco-unamerican, cool name and also, medium sized animal trap on a stick, you are hilarious!

edit on 9-12-2010 by ShadowScholar because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

why thank you, you're so kind

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I tell you what mate, I will now think twice about charging down someone lugging around a fire extinguisher!

Someone referred to plasma weapons early on in this thread, I would also like to say, facing off against a jedi in a post apocalyptic world would also be a deterrent.

Cool, but a deterrent.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mahasamadhi

Yea as you can see the noobs posting and going on about flea market crap that wouldnt have me interested even if i were 8 again.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You can keep your bowie knife..I will stick with the WASP knife. Stab and then blow you up.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

That's cool can you post any pics of what one of them looks like when you are done?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JDBlack

Well if the other guy still has a round in the chamber my legs.

If he doesn’t have another round in the camber my fists.

If he is a she, my charm.

No crowbar needed.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is an old saying

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything"

I'll make it relevant to ATS

"If you don't have anything to say that does not violate the Terms and Conditions, or is Off Topic, then don't post"

Thank you

Semper

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

WOW .....awesome sword! Is it yours?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
There is an old saying

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything"

I'll make it relevant to ATS

"If you don't have anything to say that does not violate the Terms and Conditions, or is Off Topic, then don't post"

Thank you

Semper

Interesting. Most of the post in this thread is about what weapons you would need to protect yourself against others in a post apocalyptic world. There are post about how they would like to use these weapons.

This WHOLE thread is based in fantasy. My Mom taught me the same thing about not saying anything if you can't say something nice. She also taught me to not be stupid and fantasize about weapons I would use if the world turned into a Mad Max movie.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Well I can tell you now I am not a coward.....AND I am an adult. This is all in fun....lighten UP! If it really bothers you, why be here reading the posts? I'm not trying to be rude, but you are taking this way too seriously.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join