It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugh Shelton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dont know if anyone has gotten wind of this yet but on the daily show Hugh shelton "dropped a bombshell" if anyone is intrested heres the link. Sorry its short but just seen it and i have to pop out digg.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow, what a country we live in.
I love when he says. " I'll be willing to do that as soon as I can get your ass qualified to fly one low enough".

www.tvsquad.com...
edit on 12/8/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
haha yea it was a good responce its a shame everyone in government doesnt respond the same when put in a situation like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

Nice to know know there are at least a few good ones at the top. I wonder if his comment alone was enough to stop that idea, or if there is more to it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I saw it last night and I was blown away that this guy admitted that. TPTB are not going to be happy with him.

Why is he just saying this now? I know he's shilling his book, but if he was such a 'patriot' why not blow the whistle then?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
At least this time they considered only killing one soldier. Pearl Harbor anyone?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This guy was chairman of the joint cheif of staffs for 4 years till 2001 he endorsed hillary clinton (weather thats a good thing or a bad thing i dont know)

"I’ve been with Senator Clinton when she has been with our military men and women. I know from those experiences that she understands the demands and sacrifice of military life. I am confident she will always put the readiness and well being of our troops first. She is ready to be Commander-in-Chief."

He has a book where he details how numerous attempts to take out osama bin laden where shot down

His book also says there were multiple attempts to kill Osama bin Laden that were shot down by Madeleine Albright.

Also on the daily show he discussed julian assange, What his views are i dont know as i havent seen the episode only that clip i posted. If anyone did watch it please let me know.

These quotes where taken from en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-12-2010 by brizellious because: forgot to add link

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
I saw it last night and I was blown away that this guy admitted that. TPTB are not going to be happy with him.

Why is he just saying this now? I know he's shilling his book, but if he was such a 'patriot' why not blow the whistle then?

Who knows mabey he couldnt talk about said subjects for a certain amount of time. Or mabey he just got fed up of the corruption alot of people bite there tounge for a long time until eventually they have to get it out.

join