It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't normally dream about the president of the United States. The last time I had one was right after George Bush Jr elected president. We were inside a church and I was one of his members. Apparently, he was carrying out a crusade. We all knew what happened afterward with 9/11 and the war with Iraq. In this dream, Europe was reluctant to join in.

So, I dream about president Obama last night. We were inside an auditorium. I and 2 others were high ranking military officers. We were greeting the president as he walked in. Now, he then ordered one of my cadets to test out a newly developed grenade, which was shaped into a gold coin. We got nervous because you can't test out a weapon inside an auditorium with other military personnel in it. For the sake of safety and obeying the order from the commander in chief, I told this cadet to throw the grenade to the back of the room. He did a bad throw and landed on one of the cadets. This cadet, then, threw it on the floor. Now, the grenade ended up latching onto a pipe. Obama got upset and ordered my cadet to pick up that grenade, which was about to detonate, and to rethrow it. At this point, my tail bone began to vibrate, and felt that I have to protect my people. I commanded my cadet to stand still while he tried to obey Obama's order. 2 seconds later, the grenade exploded.

Obviously, this dream is about Obama's abuse of power, putting others serving under him at risk, in the name of some new invention of weapons or some sort. This may be the defining moment or legacy of the Obama's presidency. Let's hope I am wrong, of course.

new topics

join