It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't normally dream about the president of the United States. The last time I had one was right after George Bush Jr elected president. We were inside a church and I was one of his members. Apparently, he was carrying out a crusade. We all knew what happened afterward with 9/11 and the war with Iraq. In this dream, Europe was reluctant to join in.

So, I dream about president Obama last night. We were inside an auditorium. I and 2 others were high ranking military officers. We were greeting the president as he walked in. Now, he then ordered one of my cadets to test out a newly developed grenade, which was shaped into a gold coin. We got nervous because you can't test out a weapon inside an auditorium with other military personnel in it. For the sake of safety and obeying the order from the commander in chief, I told this cadet to throw the grenade to the back of the room. He did a bad throw and landed on one of the cadets. This cadet, then, threw it on the floor. Now, the grenade ended up latching onto a pipe. Obama got upset and ordered my cadet to pick up that grenade, which was about to detonate, and to rethrow it. At this point, my tail bone began to vibrate, and felt that I have to protect my people. I commanded my cadet to stand still while he tried to obey Obama's order. 2 seconds later, the grenade exploded.

Obviously, this dream is about Obama's abuse of power, putting others serving under him at risk, in the name of some new invention of weapons or some sort. This may be the defining moment or legacy of the Obama's presidency. Let's hope I am wrong, of course.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That is very interesting, especially in light of some information I came across recently while doing some research for school.

The first dream appeared to be very symbolic, which I take to mean that probably all of your dreams are symbolic. I am interpreting the grenade shaped like a gold coin to be an economic weapon, possibly a measure implemented to correct the failing economy that explodes instead with devastating results.

Since 2000, oil-producing countries have been depegging their oil from our dollar, turning our dollar into true fiat currency. Even the UN itself has suggested changing the International Reserve Currency to a basket of currencies instead of the dollar. Combined with the tremendous debt the United States has at this time, that fact should mean devaluation of the dollar is imminent. The present debt load is so great that 100% taxation would not be sufficient to pay the interest at this time, according to some sources. The only way this has been maintained is the continual printing of dollars by the Treasury... a practice that can only continue while the dollar is used as an International Reserve currency. This status is threatened by the fiat nature of a dollar no longer backed by oil.

Historically, countries in this type of situation attempt to replace the old currency with a new one... but this tactic has never worked, Neither would it work today if it were tried; it would instead accelerate the economic decline. I believe most people in the USA would be aware of this folly, and therefore the military would be involved to either institute the plan (as economic guinea pigs) or enforce it upon the population.

Yes, a very interesting dream indeed. This is not the first prediction to this effect I have seen. Thank you for sharing!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
That is very interesting, especially in light of some information I came across recently while doing some research for school.

The first dream appeared to be very symbolic, which I take to mean that probably all of your dreams are symbolic. I am interpreting the grenade shaped like a gold coin to be an economic weapon, possibly a measure implemented to correct the failing economy that explodes instead with devastating results.

TheRedneck

Is certainly appeared to be so that whatever this new economic policy would be, it would have something to do with the military. Korea? Afghanistan?
edit on 8-12-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by ChiForce

I don't know if it's my computer or the thread itself, but this is how the OP showed up on my monitor:

I and 2 others were high...

Was there more to the original thread..?

Weird stuff...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Today's meeting between the Israelities PM and President Obama concerning should Israel launch a preemptive strike against Iran brought me back this thread. Previously, I thought this dream was referring to the Arab Spring uprising. However, the idea of a new weapon didn't fit too well. This is getting serious. Israel is putting pressure and a time frame for the Obama to act and to support Israel's preemptive strike against Iran. For those somewhat slow with the news, Israel is very much convinced that Iran would have a nuclear bomb within months and will use it on Israel. What is the situation right now? Iran is stopping selling oil to the West and driving up the price. Two, US has a new super weapon that could destroy Iran's nuclear development facility. This facility is supposedly impenetrable with all conventional weapons, except this new US bomb.

How does this play out? If my dream is correct, the president will support Israel preemptive strike, covertly perhaps, with the US interest to replace the Iranian regime. As a result, it would drive down the price of oil. Since Iran does not exactly have a A bomb yet, it would be pointless to try to convince the world that the US military involvement is to stop Iran from making a bomb or to have built weapons of mass destructions (Bush and his war with Iraq). It does appear the Obama administration will get himself dragged into another Middle East war over oil.

Unfortunately, I don't have a followup to this dream and so not sure if the president will actually decide to get involved with the Isralities preemptive strike.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

No clear links here but just something to consider: The gold coin may be the precursor to bombing Iran in the form of sanctions. It's not until those sanctions are replaced with a bomb that it actually explodes. Currently the sanctrions are grasping the pipe, that is the lifeline of oil exports. There's danger for Israel and the Israelites need protection but Obama is pushing for Israel to not yet launch any bombing. Perhaps there's something in your dream about Obama's timing that is the reason why the bomb is exploding too close for comfort.

Just some tidbits to consider.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
reply to post by ChiForce

No clear links here but just something to consider: The gold coin may be the precursor to bombing Iran in the form of sanctions. It's not until those sanctions are replaced with a bomb that it actually explodes. Currently the sanctrions are grasping the pipe, that is the lifeline of oil exports. There's danger for Israel and the Israelites need protection but Obama is pushing for Israel to not yet launch any bombing. Perhaps there's something in your dream about Obama's timing that is the reason why the bomb is exploding too close for comfort.

Just some tidbits to consider.

That's actually very interesting. In this dream, there was no reference to Israel or the alleged second Holocaust. For the president, it was about the super bunker buster bomb and oil. Of course, America can't go off to war with Iran just because the US military can do it and to reduce the price of oil. BTW, that would be Mr Gingrich assessment of the situation. War for oil.
Not sure what it means for the fact that I was picking up this dream more than a year ago. Does this dream mean that the Israel-Iran-US nuclear dispute would be the defining moment of the Obama's presidency? I watch, read, and participate in a lot of international politic debates. I often dream about politicians, mostly non-Americans. Quite often, these dreams do not end well or to signal some sorts of political turmoils.

Last night I dream I was the God of Lighting for Athens. Greece was basically bankrupted long time ago. Last night, the current Greek government managed to convince their creditors to reduce their debts and to give Greece longer period, 30 years, to repay the debts. The country has riots and protests every week. I have been following the situation very closely. My assessment isn't pretty. I believe that Greece needs to exist the Euro and to oust all the current Greek politicians who were responsible for the some 300 billion Euros debts.

top topics

join