It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have a question for those of you who seem to believe that this image is an alien spaceship.

My question is, what makes you think that Earth is their destination??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

Because we are the most brilliant thing in the whole universe! Didn't you know?

You're completely right, why would they be coming here. We're probably the joke of the universe if anything...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Has anyone thought is could be a star it kinda looks like the other blue blurbs on the star map. Or maybe its an asteroid why would a spaceship come here millions of miles to here.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

so true...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
I have a question for those of you who seem to believe that this image is an alien spaceship.

My question is, what makes you think that Earth is their destination??

That would be hilarious.

All of the 2012ers anticipating the arrival of our galactic light brothers and then the ships stop in Jupiter's orbit and set up a Helium-3 terminal and fueling station.

They never come to earth, refuse to communicate with us, and won't let our probes anywhere near the station.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you actually go to the SETI web page, they already have at least half a dozen signals that appear "unnatural". Does this mean we don't fully understand "nature", probably. Could other spacefarers be passing through, totally uninterested in Earth, maybe.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Nicolas Flamel because:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I went to the SETI website. Where do they talk about radio signals that seem unnatural?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
not sure if anyone has noticed that the cylindrical artifact/object also appears on sets of pictures taken of this area.

if you browse to the USNOA2 0000-01403547 and TYC 9534-56-1 pages (these are the two identified star systems nearest to the cylinder) you will see on the STScl that it appears on the following
for TYC
POSS2/UKSTU blue

HST phase 2

For USNOA2
POSS2/UKSTU blue
HST phase 2

im no photo expert, but my common sense alert is telling me that since the object is blue, and only seems to show up on the orignal blue plates (not IR especially) that this only reinforces many posters belief that these are nothing more than film anomalies, not spaceships, not even space... blame kodak! lol.

lol, 30 minutes I'll never get back. thanks again ATS!
edit on 9-12-2010 by chaeone86 because: formatting

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

lol i made it to your post after posting links with the "scary space cylinder" only showing up in blue... anyhow, astronut is 100% right, and if you want proof for these objects, check out my other post! peeacce

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My son who says he is a nerd, says the picture is fake and has been computer edited.
The white dots inthe middle of the blue object means it was computer edited and pasted there.
He says don't trust the internet.....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
People, this has been debunked already several posts back. So as not to waste your valuable time for nothing, it's always good practice to view the last few pages of a thread to know where things stand.

I'll mention it again. This has been DEBUNKED.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
LOL-ATS for ya!! Folks keep on talking and this thread is dead!! Why dont mods lock a thread once it has been debunked as this one has multiple times over? PLEASE!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Everyone should know you can drag the computer's magnifier over the computer photos, and if they were pasted and edited the (blue in this case) paint won't fill it all in. These white dots are the give aways. Hoax detectors.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Intriguing. But I have to ask, why do you guys think that blue thing is THE objects moving towards Earth? Not to mention.. that is a single object. I'm not trying to argue I'm just saying, the article said three.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Every month some attention seeker that has some clout makes the same claim. When does it stop ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
It would be more credible if it wasnt from examiner.

Well, they've given the astronomer's name, so I wouldn't worry about the source. Enough info to reserarch it further.

It's better than those "credible" sites that say "experts say...".

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by naraku
It would be more credible if it wasnt from examiner.

Well, they've given the astronomer's name, so I wouldn't worry about the source. Enough info to reserarch it further.

It's better than those "credible" sites that say "experts say...".

ehhhhhhhhh its not that much better

The examiner cant even get stories about celebrities right, never mind incoming alien space missles from space.

Basically fabricated sensationalism for the sake of readership.

greetings from the intraweb

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

Thats a good one! And so very true!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Did not see this posted within this thread..

Thought would share it !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by safemode

Why is there, not always but veery often, such hysterical music in these youtube-snippests? Carmina Burana on steroids.

These "things" around the sun have been explained before as artefacts from the imaging technique in a detailed and trustworthy manner.

Well, even IF these things around the sun indeed ARE alien spacecrafts, some UFO-believers do indeed jump into conclusions way too fast. No thinking, no self-criticism, no testing of alternative possibilities etc. They lose all credibility but I guess they don't care for that. Excitement and exstacy is all. Carmina Burana on steroids.

I happen to believe that UFOs are real (but I am certainly not certain about it). But the UFO community is tiresome sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join