It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11
Here you go, his name is VonHelton (i was close!) this is his upload on Youtube from nearly Three Months ago!

Here is the Link to his views on these objects, watch him eat his potatoes and wax lyrical about them

www.youtube.com...

That is one of the funniest things I have seen this week. I admittedly only watched for a minute, but I plan on watching more later. Quoting that VonHelton guy in the video:

"Munch, chomp, slurp...the buzz is going 'round that certain astronomies...uh...certain observatories...have witnessed several large objects heading straight for Earth, and they're on a collision course...gulp, chug, slurp...now, obviously..."

Wow. I almost peed myself. That's funny stuff. And I think he's being serious, so that makes it so much funnier.

Anyway, why is there so many pages of this garbage? Over and over it has been clearly pointed out what this is, yet people are still going to "wait to see the arrival in December 2012". And why was Weedwhacker's clearly relevant post deleted? I think most of us understood his point and agreed with him. I gave him a star for it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Andrew Wozny's article is missing important details.

(1) When did he talk to SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov?
(2) How did he talk to SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov?
(3) Why did he talk to SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov?
(4) If this is such a significant find, why hasn't there been an article on NASA.gov, Space.com, MNSBC.com, etc... Main stream news and government websites would have this type of announcement plastered all over the place. Since something like this would be too large to cover up, there would be no reason to keep this a secret.

Direct quote...

SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. The length of the "flying saucers" is in the range of tens of kilometers. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, should be in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

Okay, so... Where is the official announcement on SETI's website?

The project participants are assured that the facilities are absolutely real, and the American space agency NASA is trying to conceal important information.

I get that, but... If these are LARGE objects that are on approach, EVERYONE would eventually see them with hobby telescopes. You would not be able to cover this type of thing up. Eventually the world would see these objects, so why go to great lengths to cover this up?

Also, if this was such a secret, the article would say, "Anonymous from SETI said...". Since you have an actual name of an individual, he would be busted for 'leaking' a government secret. This article makes no sense.

Where are the finer details?

=====

Originally posted by angelx666
must be scam, Craig Kasnoff is selfemployed journalist that promotes all sorts of rubbish www.ckmc.com...

That is even better. Lol...

edit on 9-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
must be scam, Craig Kasnoff is selfemployed journalist that promotes all sorts of rubbish www.ckmc.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Great math calculation! But you forget the distance from MARS and the SUN is not the same distance as the EARTH and those SHIPS. (* Mars traveling around the sun is the CIRCUMFERENCE and the speed is determined. Now if you were to lay out the circumference linearly, I'm sure that the distance would be different. Therefore would prove that those ships are not traveling at a SLOW pace, but a pace that is convenient for them, however they like aka to arrived exactly on Dec 2012. EVEN WORST: they aren't moving and just waiting for the right moment to pop into a wormhole right next to earth on Dec 2012.) Plus you have to add the difference of their masses and external impact if there is any.

NOTE* I'm not pin pointing that it is them exactly, I'm only suggesting and stating according to what I have learned.
edit on 9-12-2010 by unlimited1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Did anyone find out exactly what method they used to determine the objects were "moving fast"? How did they determine speed?

Also, how did they determine the objects were headed towards Earth?

These are critical points. And it needs to be addressed.

Did they use a radar instrument to gauge these things? Or is this all bunk?

I look forward to seeing explanations of this.

Until then, I'll remain skeptical and on the fence.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Are these the ones that were traveling very fast, then slowed down when they entered our solar system?

Those blue pictures are different than the ones in question. They are similar in the fact that they are blue, but that seems to be all. The transparency is different.

The reports include 4D beings. We can't forget this when throwing out the bath water. The fact that 4D life forms are involved, possibly, this throws everything we know and understand from 3D out as well. We have to look at things like we do not understand and start from there.

To make claims that all is known and understood is a very ignorant point of view, or position to argue from. This makes you sound like a Religious leader and we now are seeing how that works.

The funny thing is that the blue force field or what ever it was out by the edge of our Galaxy has never been explained. So now we have more Blue things out there??

From an old thread:

posted on 30-1-2008 @ 02:54 PM this post
Hi, all!!

Just dropping in to post a follow up to win 52's statement about Asteroid TU24 from the bottom of page 98,

Originally posted by win 52
OTD, cyber wasp confirmed my info.

Altering the path of those rocks is changing the time line we were on.

We will see this one through, and we will not end up like the dinosaurs.

We were left to figure out things on our own, now our seed has grown, we are ready for harvest (so to speak).

It is a very good thing. Be happy

I just read the following on the Coast to Coast website (coasttocoastam.com),

Asteroid Near-Miss

Asteroid TU-24 (pictured in a low-res. image from NASA) passed us by on Tuesday at around 1.4 times the moon's distance from Earth. First hour guest David Sereda...said that according to his contact at Lockheed, we may have sent a craft to divert the orbit of TU-24.

Recent fireballs seen in the skies could have been fragments from the asteroid, Sereda suggested. He also referenced a Rand Corp. report Astronomical Odds (PDF file), which indicates that 30% of the public wouldn't want to know if an asteroid impact was imminent.

SOURCE

Was win 52 banking that some U.S. (or other) agency would deflect this asteroid? Is this just an interesting coincidence? I say, no.

On a different note, here is a list of folks dropping out of the presidential race: Rudy Giuliani, Fred Thompson, John Edwards and Dennis Kucinich.

I also read that Mitt Romney was encouraging a radio show host on a show he was on recently to support Ron Paul. Are we going to see the tide turn toward Ron Paul as time goes on? Or will Hilary and Obama make it to the White House? I know a lot of people don't care and want this over, but I really have to say Ron Paul is the man.

The blue force field was never explained and it surely was not an anomaly.

Taken from herewww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-12-2010 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why is that thing blue? How do they know how fast its going? How do we know this is a real item and not the taboloid headline of today;s topics? What color are metorites in space? Aren't comets blue? From cold ice in space?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why would any of this matter, even if it was true?

Hang on, I think I am going to get in my ship, or dial in the Stargate to get off of planet earth.

If something big is coming and it's on a crash course, then just live your life the best you can and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I wonder if this strange blob in the sky is really blue, or is it color enhanced? Jumping to conclusions appears a bit irrational to me, as how can anyone know that it is really headed for earth. However,it is interesting most of all to learn that people are spending money looking at the Heavens, wondering what is going on there. Which is it, too much money, or too much time? For it to be scheduled to land in December 2012 means that are no detours, huh? This story is one of the strangest I have heard so far. But the information about who really controls the Democratic party, the suggestion to make Colorado a home base topped it! Yikes! Should we send out some kind of scarey threat to rid Mexico of all Mexicans so we can take over Mexico?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Haven't these pictures and co-ordinates been party to several other threads that have run through here?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would believe that an advanced race being able to travel 10's or 100's of light years would travel faster than that. I personally don't believe they travel linear like that. Being "2 years away, but on their way" just sounds more like how we would travel if we could...
Does that make sense?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
This is scary.. and intresting at the same time

Here is the picture from the source
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cd8ecfed9ae.jpg[/atsimg]

god how does one post a pic like that on a thread?....every time i do it..it says "link to external image"

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a saucer, atube thing and a round ball? hmm well. I honestly have to say, i have always been a skeptic and i still am lol
Cant be true, cause honestly, why travel through space instead of opening up a wormhole or slipspace thing, like flying through space itself is unpractical, takes alot of time. So clearly this is fake.

So untill the day i see ships in the sky (just like m y dreams) then i might be inclinded to believe it.
It would be cool and all, but we are monkeys, unimportant monkies. and dec 2012? sounds like whoever wrote this is a big 2012 believer (no differnt then the end of any other calendar) mayans said great change. Perhaps the great change is when people stop declaring the end of the world? lol

I doubt aliens are coming, if they did that would be cool weather they were mean or nice, or just plain a$$holes.

You cant just assume something is a spaceship without actully knowing, its like if someone knocked on my door, i just assume its an alien or jesus without getting up and looking.

Worse comes to worse our planet is on fire on day, then i might say oh sh*t or something, but really who cares.

Its not like they are going to take you for a tour around the universe (that would be cooler than cool) you wont get to say "warp speed scotty" you will just live your life, as you are. Nothing great is going to happen. Unless your some super genious freak that is omiconscicnce, then you might (at least have a better chance then an average joe)

anyway i am done with this thread i am bored and hungry and going to eat something, peace

and may the shworts be with you (spaceballs)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This was discussed here before on ATS, someone posted the link on the first page I think. Dont know why its getting all these stars? Maybe people are trying to flush out Wikileak threads from the front page these days?

Regarding the objects, I don't know what they are, but when they were first discovered I sent the skymap co-ord's to my local planetarium and never received a reply.

The Examiner is not a reliable source, but that is not the source.

EDIT: I found out what it was:

edit on 9/12/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not looking forward to the arrival of the giant blue peter. God only knows what it's intentions are.

The Mayans really dropped the ball leaving out that piece of crucial, need to know information.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

HA HA i said he was eating his spuds!

I choose to keep an open mind. I'm not sure if anything will happen during the winter solstice of 2012 but personally i would like a change,something needs to happen. I don't think the human race can go on this way, it feels like things are building towards some grand conclusion. What that may be, i do not know.

We shall all have to just wait and see!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Too bad it's a hoax. We could have used an "intervention from above". Although maybe once they get close enough to pick up recent news, and get an accounting of the US debt, etc. they will make a slight adjustment to their course and pass straight on by in favour of the planet of the barbarians where there is still hope that things might be salvagable.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
2010 - The Year We Make Contact

The year 2010 isn't over yet, so as far as I'm concerned there is still a possibility. Keep your fingers crossed believers because I will be doing the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
I do believe these are artifacts, has been discussed before here.
More info here.

Sky Map there are many of these if you take the time to look around.

Now the article in the paper on one of your links is dated Sept 14, 2010. The object has the same coordinates on this new post, 3 months later. I wonder if it's moving at all?

edit on 3-2-2010 by Trower because: Put wrong date the first time

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join