It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Where are those old school nerds at when you need em?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
looks like a dildo space craft

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ac647

Its alien so that would make it a Dhihl-Do craft¥

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It doesn't look like there is a "Craig Kasnov" working for SETI:
www.seti.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Worst case wikileaks got real ufo data and...they gotta share it now.
2nd

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdsHelpUsPlease
Three large objects plus two astronomical pieces of password .ß2213 does not have astronomical meaning i don't think but 99942 apophis does and a number at the end of the now deleted youtube vid had another number which represents a small planet or something.

A real asteroid/comet does not have that level of magnitude (i.e. brightness) at any amount of distance even through a high powered telescope.

What these artifacts in fact are, is the blue lights that the observatory uses when the telescope is in operation reflecting light into the optical mirror/lens system. Here is one with red lighting:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/923c13fe0d3d.jpg[/atsimg]
Here is one with blue lighting:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cda5ee44f93.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/9/2010 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I thought that we allready had threads about those pictures....

And that they also we're debunked..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I suppose folks should get their 'things' in order.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
These threads have become a once a month thing now... Makes me wonder if something is actually out there or the more likely explanation people are trying to make money off of others endeavors. Again Occam's Razor would tell me that's the most likely explanation, so please unless your going to use scientific explanations to deny the claim; you don't need to respond to this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Great response, seconds my Occam's Razor reply.
Star.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Said the same thing that it seems like once a month these threads pop up.... interesting.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The Examiner? You have GOT to be kidding!

Let me know when they publish the first credible article on anything. Until then, I'll get my important knews from the National Inqurier or some UK tabloid.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This Thread = FacePalm

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
This is scary.. and intresting at the same time

Here is the picture from the source
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cd8ecfed9ae.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder if that ships force field looks anything like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b18c2f5f0853.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Technically you don't need to be train to see them. You just use the compute to search for objects that are unidentified on the pictures. You see computers can be built to tell the differences of these objects and stars.

Anyways, I do believe if it is correct, seems to be the motherships of the reptilians. If the prophecy is true that the mother is coming according to alex collier they should arrive around Dec 2012.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What if they guy who took the picture was naked and his thing got on the photograph somehow.
Like in that picture of this guy photographing his kitty in the window.
I'm just saying..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Maybe NASA made them up and made them look blue to be apart of project blue beam who knows. I wont believe it though until I can see the objects in my telescope.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unlimited1

OH really?

Anyways, I do believe if it is correct, seems to be the motherships of the reptilians. If the prophecy is true that the mother is coming according to alex collier they should arrive around Dec 2012.

Well...let's examine the logic of this, shall we?

First, you assume these...."reptilians", are they?? OK....these "reptilians" can travel through space....one must also assume they travel between the stars too, right??

OK....given those assumptions, let's ask --- HOW FAR AWAY do you expect these "reptilians" are right now? Considering your stated belief that they won't be here, yet, for another two years, you certainly can do some math, and determine their speed, can't you?? In other words....pick a distance, and divide by the time period (two years), to get their speed. OR, pick a velocity, and multiply by the time (two years) and then that will give a distance out.

Get it??

NOW....here's the problem. How fast must they be capable of travelling, in order to travel interstellar distances?

Think about this, too...for perspective. Mars. Orbits the Sun once about every TWO Earth years. The mean radius of its orbit is about 228,000,000 kilometers. The formula to calculate the circumference of a circle (we will simplify its orbit to a "circle", just for this example) is 2xPixR. Or, diameter (2 times the radius) times Pi. Right? So, we multiply and get 1,431,840,000 kilometers that Mars travels, in the period of about TWO Earth years. Two Earth years = 17,520 hours. This means that Mars is moving at about 81,726 KPH.

With me so far? Now, checking at Wikipedia, for actual astronomical figures for Mars' velocity on orbit, they report it at 24.077 KPS ( You can check here. ).

THAT (24.077 KPS) is the same as 86,677 KPH. SO, our "back-of-the-envelope" figuring, above, was pretty close.

Let's go back to the ~24 kilometers per second, for a minute....(because we want to keep in mind the speed of light...about 300,000 KPS!! 299,792, to be exact....). That is about 0.00008% of the speed of light.

SO...these "reptilian" so-called "space ships" are still two years away?? That means they are travelling about as fast as Mars does, on its orbit....24 KPS. Gee...do you REALLY think this "advanced" space-faring race, that can travel between the stars, is THAT SLOW??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This has all been discussed before. These ships have not moved since early October to my knowledge. They are in the exact same coordinates as they were in October, so I'd say these are just imperfections.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I hope this is a publicity stunt for a Randezvous With Rama movie (Because i think that movie would be awesome, not because i believe this is a credible source)
Think about it, 3 cylindrical craft kilometers long coming from deep space. Thats Rama!

but its probably not a PR move for hollywood. i think it is more like an imaginative person who likes to write articles on websites.

Careful Señor Craig Kasnov or you might get sued by Arthur C. Clark and/or Gentry Lee.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join